Britney reunites with her mom Lynne Spears on her birthday

Cqleb

2 minutes ago, Nina Dobrev said:

and then homeboy in the other thread is telling me my "theory" of cade is wrong even though Cade is clearly a leech and a con and not the best friend they assume because of his sussy *** posts.  :notfeelinit_ny_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_meme_sunglasses_bed_mad_waiting_crossed_hands:
its so easy to influence Britney under the right circumstance, especially someone whos known her for such a long time... shes always sought after TLC, wherever she can get it from because of her unfortunate circumstancial life :notfeelinit_ny_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_meme_sunglasses_bed_mad_waiting_crossed_hands:
hes literally a party animal, does nothing more than that.  he doesnt manage her career at all, or her PR system.  hes so **** at his job.

Like a tempter with whom you have fun, but when problems come, he throws you under the bus and runs away, and tells and gives information to everyone who will pay and give benefits. Yes, I think he has little emotional intelligence. Because he pretends to be a friend, but when things get tough, he just drags you to a party and he doesn't think about the consequences or what you really need, or just run away because he looks like a coward.

• Like 1

People **** up . None of us know the convos her and her Mom had. We dont know what her Mom has owned up to etc etc. In the end this is a Girl and her Mother. They had dark times in their lives and have chosen to try and move forward in a more loving forgiving light. 

If you dont wish that for Britney then please go away . 

• Love 3
5 hours ago, Reasonwhy said:

Well..didn't she say in the book that she felt she didn't need her family anymore? I can understand making amends with her family with time but damn...she has just released a book explaining how her family kept on betraying her. She has a very contradictory mind

Who doesn't, tho? We're all humans. We are contradictory. Also she might not NEED them but still want to have a good healthy relationship with them, and still love them.

• Love 2

I can't wrap my head around Lynne being there after everything but I'm not Britney - I just hope she's setting up boundaries with her family. 

I DO want to say though, every photo I've seen from this meeting makes Lynne looks drunk out of her gourd and older than she is - I'm wondering if the bad photos are a slight shade. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

People get sentimental on their birthdays. It could be just a visit to take a break from the hurt and anger, doesn’t mean they’ll be back on her payroll or that she’ll stop seeking revenge. 

Also, if Jamie truly is dying… maybe she needs family time too. Let’s not rush to judge. 

how can they be back on her payroll if she's broke :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

Jamie would insult Britney’s looks and force her to work and scream at her and use her kids against her when she tried to stand up for herself and took her money … and Lynne did nothing? For years? 

I want to believe Lynne cares about her daughter. But it’s hard to think her desperation to make up is about anything other than trying to avoid losing Serenity and hoping to get more $$$. I hope I’m wrong.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
4 minutes ago, KatieKat said:

Jamie would insult Britney’s looks and force her to work and scream at her and use her kids against her when she tried to stand up for herself and took her money … and Lynne did nothing? For years? 

I want to believe Lynne cares about her daughter. But it’s hard to think her desperation to make up is about anything other than trying to avoid losing Serenity and hoping to get more $$$. I hope I’m wrong.

Britney posted back in May or so about her mother visiting and her trying to make things right. Maybe they're continuing that convo now.

• Haha 1

Oh Britney, poor you. Hope one day you find healing. I would not be surprised if Lynne didn’t use this opportunity to dr*g her own daughter again and then have her committed because she’s a danger (I.e. was just drugged out of her mind unknowingly by her own mother so the police could shove her into an ambulance). Britney allowed this snake to get close again and Britney must deal with 100% of all consequences. Fans need to butt out 

Edited by Kindsoul
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

What’s with everyone always finding an excuse to say how unreliable she is? She forgets something she did in the past “oh I guess she lied in the book”. She forgives her family, “guess we don’t know everything about the con”. :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

I find it very sad how some people who claim to be fans are quick to renege their support of Britney and now want to question her account of the conservatorship. We are all complex human beings, as is Britney, and she clearly has complicated feelings toward her family. We talk about not wanting to infantilize her, but we do just that because the decisions she makes are ones we don't agree with.

I thought the whole point behind wanting her to be free from the conservatorship was for her to have the agency to make decisions about her life, but maybe I'm wrong about that. Perhaps her being free was more to appease fans and give them want they want and since she's not doing what fans want her to do (make music, fix her teeth, comb/brush her hair, stop spinning in her living room), that means we criticize her decisions and weaponize her mental health against her.

At this point, we're no better than the mainstream media & TMZ. 

• Love 6
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block