Britney reunites with her mom Lynne Spears on her birthday

Cqleb

55 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

As long as there are truly no financial benefits involved… Britney is more than welcome to seek comfort wherever she pleases. I hope she’s having a nice birthday. 

Lynne is doing this only for the financial benefits, I would put my hand in the fire for this

• Love 6
  • Like 2

Funny the m*** allegations stories stopped right after Britney starting to post better things about her mom, brother...

Jessica,  the blogger who helped the narrative is friend of Lynne and visited her, Britney childhood friends talked about the m*** and made fun of her teeths.

Even TMZ is posting less horrible stories about Brit. Coincidences I guess

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Like 2
34 minutes ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

Enough with this unhinged narrative. Maybe it’s my time to give a break from Britney. I don’t wanna lose my respect towards her…

spacer.png

Good luck with your poor decision making girl… Maybe y’all can be a happy a healed family with your new janitor husband and your blood sucking relatives. So bye for a while y’all.

spacer.png

Britney can make decisions on her terms, bye.

• Like 3

:makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

:clap1_britney_clapping_chaotic_night_yay_cheer_excited:

It makes me feel good and makes me smile to see Britney having her mother's lap again. I just want them to be okay again.

And we only have one mother, so. Family is important. I know Lynne has made mistakes, but I hope they can work this out with time. Britney and Lynne's bond has always been something important and strong to Britney and she always expressed this throughout the years. 

After all that's all Britney wanted: to feel loved and respected by them.

:bigkiss_britney_kissing:

Edited by Fita
  • Like 1

You can see pain in both of them faces! Lynn is like she knows she failed her daughter. She must feel incredible guilty about was done to Britney. They got in the volture of an evil woman named Lou Taylor. I really believe they were really naive just like Britney was. They weren't capable of manage a conservatorship or escape from it, and know they face consequences. I hope they can truly heal for the sake of them.

• Like 5
54 minutes ago, Reasonwhy said:

Well..didn't she say in the book that she felt she didn't need her family anymore? I can understand making amends with her family with time but damn...she has just released a book explaining how her family kept on betraying her. She has a very contradictory mind

That's my only problem. She doesn't seem reliable anymore.

Good thing is she can come back to music anytime soon.

3 minutes ago, nakedsoldier said:

People judging Britney for being with her family are so weird. You have to understand that she might need to see them to heal. She needs to speak to them to have her questions answered and make peace with what happened. Yes They did terrible things, but it’s Britney’s journey to healing and no outsider has the right to have tell her how to do it. 

I won’t forgive them for what they did, but if Britney forgives them, then Im happy for her and I will support her!

Happy Birthday Britney ❤️

13 years of abuse is not enough? She performed literally in a fever, she couldn't have what she wanted even though she made millions and they didn't care of her. Sorry, but in that case she has Stockholm syndrome. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Love 3
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, Whitney Houston said:

13 years of abuse is not enough? She performed literally in a fever, she couldn't have what she wanted even though she made millions and they didn't care of her. Sorry, but in that case she has Stockholm syndrome. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Yeah. Stockholm syndrome is not healing.

Her family always controlled her, the used faith with the "family is family" bull****.

Fans will say anything justify this, it will be sad when we see Britney with Jamie again...

Awww she forgave her daddy, we have only one daddy. In fact He was not that bad... 

Judge Judy Eye Roll GIF

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Love 4
  • Like 3
11 minutes ago, MIKE_INT said:

Lynne is doing this only for the financial benefits, I would put my hand in the fire for this

Yeah sadly Lynne has always seemed like a vain narcissist to me. I do not really “support” this, BUT assuming they aren’t getting anything out of it financially somehow… then it’s not the worst way to spend a birthday. 

It’s very hard to live with anger and not have a family. People claim about her “weird” dancing videos, maybe spending time with family is more fulfilling for her. I just hope they aren’t making money out of it. 

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

Yeah. Stockholm syndrome is not healing.

Her family always controlled her, the used faith with the "family is family" bull****.

Fans will say anything justify this, it will be sad when we see Britney with Jamie again...

Awww she forgave her daddy, we have only one daddy. In fact He was not that bad... 

Yeah, really dumb excuses, they have no job and want her money.

• Like 4
55 minutes ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

Enough with this unhinged narrative. Maybe it’s my time to give a break from Britney. I don’t wanna lose my respect towards her…

spacer.png

Good luck with your poor decision making girl… Maybe y’all can be a happy a healed family with your new janitor husband and your blood sucking relatives. So bye for a while y’all.

spacer.png

Then just **** off, you don't need to announce it. Britney isn't making her decisions based on what some random stranger on Exhale thinks how she should deal with her trauma, now THAT would be a poor decision.

Edited by BlackoutITZ
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block