Britney reunites with her mom Lynne Spears on her birthday

Cqleb

2 hours ago, MrsShesTooBig said:

I thought they wanted her to stop posting noods on her IG? So them choosing to see her is more contingent on whether or not she submits to their ultimatums. 

Not wanting every video or pic your mom posts on a public social account t to be ***ual doesn’t sound that extreme and is kinda normal 

10 hours ago, Reasonwhy said:

Well..didn't she say in the book that she felt she didn't need her family anymore? I can understand making amends with her family with time but damn...she has just released a book explaining how her family kept on betraying her. She has a very contradictory mind

Who are you to judge her? You did not live her abuse. It’s complicated. Life is complex . Emotions are complex. Shut up

• Like 1
7 hours ago, NewDisplayName said:

Lynn really looks like a person who love set ups.. she is experienced in that so Lynn and Cade could organize all of this. 
She was trying to be close to Brits friends.. remember thats strange relationship between Lufti and Lynn?!

This sounds like the best explanation just like when there was that pap with Lynne outside Brit's house.

Britney if I were you I'd have them dump anything Lou related that's what will help this healing start with your family if it's what you want. 

2 hours ago, Seanril said:

This is pretty sad. I don't trust Lynne.

Yep, this b maybe deserves some forgiveness, but no more chances - she had at least a lot of chances to be a better mother during those 13 years. And even in Britney's first 26 years, so Britney, don't buy it, she's desperate and doesn't want to lose her house and luxury :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

Edited by Whitney Houston

I really feel as if Britney is in the same boat as kids who lost something or has been afraid for too long and only wants their parents, cause that's the last thing they remember to give them comfort.

I feel as if Britney is in a vulnerable place in her life where she feels alone and have a hard time finding comfort.

So as little as I like to see this, I get where she's coming from and at the end of the day,  only she knows what's best for her. 

It’s clear to most people with life experience that Britney has been vulnerable for a while and vulnerable people attract abusers and victimizers. Enter Lynne spears, but didn’t we already play this record in 2007 when Cade was Sam Lutfi? It is literally the same playbook.

1. Britney fires Larry Rudolph 

2. Britney hires inexperienced manager (Sam Lutfi > Cade)

3. Britney’s life looks like a mess because the managers are unqualified 

4. someone plants stories about how she’s going broke

5. she isolated herself from the world because of media attention 

6. manager organizes Lynne to surprise Britney and reconnect hoping it’ll make her more agreeable 

7. Lynne dr**s Britney and uses her relationship to feed an attorney information

8. they take control of her life using that information 

we are on step 6.

Were they also trying to make it seem like she injured her dog? That flopped but definitely tracks with what they’re trying to do. Britney describes herself as being the CIA now so let’s hope she’s paying attention to her drinks

Edited by Kindsoul
  • Like 6
5 hours ago, Kindsoul said:

For some reason Britney has been so committed to embarrassing herself on social media one has to ask themselves “why?”

Due to her social media posts, lots of people comments like "Her father was right" and "she's crazy"...etc  her comments were full of negativities that she decided to turn off her comments.  but tbh, Britney is herself's biggest enemy, and she's been actually doing team con a big flavor for shifting negative energies on herself..... :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

• Haha 1
33 minutes ago, Kindsoul said:

It’s clear to most people with life experience that Britney has been vulnerable for a while and vulnerable people attract abusers and victimizers. Enter Lynne spears, but didn’t we already play this record in 2007 when Cade was Sam Lutfi? It is literally the same playbook.

1. Britney fires Larry Rudolph 

2. Britney hires inexperienced manager (Sam Lutfi > Cade)

3. Britney’s life looks like a mess because the managers are unqualified 

4. someone plants stories about how she’s going broke

5. she isolated herself from the world because of media attention 

6. manager organizes Lynne to surprise Britney and reconnect hoping it’ll make her more agreeable 

7. Lynne dr**s Britney and uses her relationship to feed an attorney information

8. they take control of her life using that information 

we are on step 6.

Were they also trying to make it seem like she injured her dog? That flopped but definitely tracks with what they’re trying to do. Britney describes herself as being the CIA now so let’s hope she’s paying attention to her drinks

This is insane. It makes no sense it all.

Now Britney has a highly qualified attorney. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block