Britney reunites with her mom Lynne Spears on her birthday

Cqleb

1 hour ago, annalai23 said:

I also hate that it's HER 42th birthday but now we're discussing her relationship with her family. Kinda overshadowed her birthday. :mariahstare_carey_annoyed_um_irritated:

People get sentimental on their birthdays. It could be just a visit to take a break from the hurt and anger, doesn’t mean they’ll be back on her payroll or that she’ll stop seeking revenge. 

Also, if Jamie truly is dying… maybe she needs family time too. Let’s not rush to judge. 

• Like 4
1 hour ago, nakedsoldier said:

Call it whatever you wanna call it, but you don’t live inside her head. You don’t experience her emotions and her abuse and trauma. You don’t know what she needs to heal. If this is what she wants then who are you or me to even tell her what to do?

this is what’s wrong with this fanbase. Some people think they have the right to tell Britney what to do or how to feel. It’s her life and her choices. We may not agree with them but what good is it gonna do a traumatized person to criticize their choices while their healing?

If the victim returns to their bullies, this is called Stockholm Syndrome. Check out the Wikipedia.

• Love 2
  • Like 4

A mother is a mother and if we love in all bitterness forever we won't find true healing. The photo means a thousand words and is heartbreaking. I hope it is the start of a better relationship of mother and daughter. We are not here so we don't know what is really going on but I respect her in everything she does. We should spread love and support for her.

• Like 2

Well I hate the fact that she might forgive her mother but I understand that she may feel really lonely cause imagine being isolated for so long. She doesn’t really build connections with other people because she wasn’t allowed to. And being left alone must be painful. Humans are social creatures they can’t be alone like they really can’t! And c-ship is really evil thing to do to a 26 years old person and isolate her. It was so cruel and so smart from them cause no matter what they were only ones around her : / 

I just hope Britney will find people and build strong relationships so she can left all the evil people including her mother in past/jail

• Love 5
1 minute ago, NewDisplayName said:

Well I hate the fact that she might forgive her mother but I understand that she may feel really lonely cause imagine being isolated for so long. She doesn’t really build connections with other people because she wasn’t allowed to. And being left alone must be painful. Humans are social creatures they can’t be alone like they really can’t! And c-ship is really evil thing to do to a 26 years old person and isolate her. It was so cruel and so smart from them cause no matter what they were only ones around her : / 

I just hope Britney will find people and build strong relationships so she can left all the evil people including her mother in past/jail

I just wish she will find new and better friends, new place, new people who will be her new and like real family. These failed.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, Whitney Houston said:

I just wish she will find new and better friends, new place, new people who will be her new and like real family. These failed.

Me too. It’s harder In adulthood to find a new people but she is really strong and hope she will find the great people who will be around her because of her self not for money or fame.

I think having a baby is the best thing for her tbh.. I realize that it will be a hard for her cause it’s hard for everyone  it still she can create beautiful family of her own where she will give and receive pure love

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, NewDisplayName said:

Me too. It’s harder In adulthood to find a new people but she is really strong and hope she will find the great people who will be around her because of her self not for money or fame.

I think having a baby is the best thing for her tbh.. I realize that it will be a hard for her cause it’s hard for everyone  it still she can create beautiful family of her own where she will give and receive pure love

I believe she will find new bf and will be finally that RIGHT ONE. Having dumb family, bad children who said shhits in front of cameras, who are like their dumb father, I would leave this dumb place and find new home far away and started new life.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Whitney Houston said:

Do you think this person is working behind this for his selfish intentions?

Screenshot-20231203-001421-Samsung-Inter

Cade?! I don’t really know what his intentions are. Hope he truly loves Britney but I think he isn’t a smart person. He looks more like a party friend who isn’t “deep” enough for a best friend status.. I feel lack of emotional intellect from him when on the other side Britneys EQ always seemed to be high.

but hope I’m wrong and he has emotional understanding of people cause Britney (like all we do) needs a person who can understand all the things she went through 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, NewDisplayName said:

Cade?! I don’t really know what his intentions are. Hope he truly loves Britney but I think he isn’t a smart person. He looks more like a party friend who isn’t “deep” enough for a best friend status.. I feel lack of emotional intellect from him when on the other side Britneys EQ always seemed to be high.

but hope I’m wrong and he has emotional understanding of people cause Britney (like all we do) needs a person who can understand all the things she went through 

Yes. I think he's a "friend for fun" but behind the scenes he's doing things for the "highest bidder", how can the "leaks" of photos HE took be explained? And "exclusive" informations? :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

• Love 1
  • Like 3
17 minutes ago, Whitney Houston said:

Yes. I think he's a "friend for fun" but behind the scenes he's doing things for the "highest bidder", how can the "leaks" of photos HE took be explained? And "exclusive" informations? :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Yea it’s odd when he shares the pics.. he really likes attention even knowing that people will follow him regarding  info related to Britney not him..  

• Love 1
  • Like 2
4 minutes ago, NewDisplayName said:

Yea it’s odd when he shares the pics.. he really likes attention even knowing that people will follow him regarding  info related to Britney not him..  

Maybe is possible that L(y)un(ne)atic asked him for do this to show what a wonderful mother she is and how much she loves Britney... I'm not eating this, neither buying it.

Edited by Whitney Houston
  • Love 3
  • Like 2
27 minutes ago, Whitney Houston said:

and then homeboy in the other thread is telling me my "theory" of cade is wrong even though Cade is clearly a leech and a con and not the best friend they assume because of his sussy *** posts.  :notfeelinit_ny_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_meme_sunglasses_bed_mad_waiting_crossed_hands:
its so easy to influence Britney under the right circumstance, especially someone whos known her for such a long time... shes always sought after TLC, wherever she can get it from because of her unfortunate circumstancial life :notfeelinit_ny_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_meme_sunglasses_bed_mad_waiting_crossed_hands:
hes literally a party animal, does nothing more than that.  he doesnt manage her career at all, or her PR system.  hes so **** at his job.

Edited by Nina Dobrev
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Whitney Houston said:

Maybe is possible that L(y)un(ne)atic asked him for do this to show what a wonderful mother she is and how much she loves Britney... I'm not eating this, neither buying it.

Lynn really looks like a person who love set ups.. she is experienced in that so Lynn and Cade could organize all of this. 
She was trying to be close to Brits friends.. remember thats strange relationship between Lufti and Lynn?!

• Love 6

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block