Britney reunites with her mom Lynne Spears on her birthday

Cqleb

11 minutes ago, annalai23 said:

Due to her social media posts, lots of people comments like "Her father was right" and "she's crazy"...etc  her comments were full of negativities that she decided to turn off her comments.  but tbh, Britney is herself's biggest enemy, and she's been actually doing team con a big flavor for shifting negative energies on herself..... :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

actually, Lynne, JL and Bryan can be really useful to criminalize Lou Taylor. 

• Love 1
36 minutes ago, BraveNewSeth said:

I honestly feel that Britney’s problem is that she doesn’t have anyone. Her family is all users and abusers, she’s divorcing Sam, she was kept isolated for 13 years so she doesn’t have any REAL friends (yes I know there’s Paris but lbr I doubt she’s the type of person you can get “deep” with). Britney is someone who craves genuine, intimate relationships with the people around her and she’s been deprived of that for so long, it isn’t surprising that we see her jumping from person to person, and now back to her mom and brother.

It makes me sad because I can relate, at least to a certain extent. I’ve been estranged from my family (including my parents) for years now due to personal issues. I go through periods where I miss them terribly but I have amazing friends who I consider family that keep me grounded, and I know I can turn to them when I’m feeling down. Britney doesn’t have that, and after a while loneliness will start to take its toll and you become desperate for any sort of human interaction.

I really, really don’t like Britney reconnecting with her family but honestly, who can blame her? She doesn’t have anyone else she can turn to. This all comes back to the conservatorship and how it destroyed her life. My heart breaks for her, and if she really is looking to salvage her relationship with her mom then I hope she sets firm boundaries and sticks with them. Lynne, Bryan, Juno… I don’t trust any of them and I hope Britney doesn’t either. 

I agree with all of this. ❤️❤️❤️

27 minutes ago, Ofcoursenot said:

If this is what Britney needs to heal... I'm with her, and at the same time, It's none of our business, it's her path to discover if she can trust again in her family, we like it or not.

THIS.

If you can't understand that this is HER life, then just quit following her. Periodt. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, Whitney Houston said:

Yep, this b maybe deserves some forgiveness, but no more chances - she had at least a lot of chances to be a better mother during those 13 years. And even in Britney's first 26 years, so Britney, don't buy it, she's desperate and doesn't want to lose her house and luxury :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

Agreed. I know plenty of people who forgave their mother or father due to horrible circumstances and try to have a relationship with them and it all fell apart afterwards resulting in them regretting doing so. Britneys situation is so extraordinary that Lynne does not deserve it...at all.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Seanril said:

Agreed. I know plenty of people who forgave their mother or father due to horrible circumstances and try to have a relationship with them and it all fell apart afterwards resulting in them regretting doing so. Britneys situation is so extraordinary that Lynne does not deserve it...at all.

Yeah, she doesn't deserve it AT ALL. :pleaseshhh_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_tell_talk_preach_pollard:

Edited by Whitney Houston
  • Like 1
15 hours ago, MrsShesTooBig said:

I find it very sad how some people who claim to be fans are quick to renege their support of Britney and now want to question her account of the conservatorship. We are all complex human beings, as is Britney, and she clearly has complicated feelings toward her family. We talk about not wanting to infantilize her, but we do just that because the decisions she makes are ones we don't agree with.

I thought the whole point behind wanting her to be free from the conservatorship was for her to have the agency to make decisions about her life, but maybe I'm wrong about that. Perhaps her being free was more to appease fans and give them want they want and since she's not doing what fans want her to do (make music, fix her teeth, comb/brush her hair, stop spinning in her living room), that means we criticize her decisions and weaponize her mental health against her.

At this point, we're no better than the mainstream media & TMZ. 

I remember during her testimony she said how she was afraid to speak up because she thought no one would believe her, and I thought wow… they broke her so badly that she really wasn’t thinking straight, why would anyone say she was lying… 

And then you see what goes on here. She gets a date or event wrong and she’s a liar. Now she can’t even spend any time with her mom because that would mean that maybe she lied about the Con… wtf. 

Ftr I don’t trust Lynne one bit. I think she’s a narcissist and it’s really bizarre that she’s always quick to defend any negative rumors about herself when she had no problem standing by 13 years while Britney’s rights were violated. 

Buuut… they’re still her family, not ours. It’s her birthday and her dad is allegedly dying. Just because she chooses to spend some time with them on her birthday does not mean she’s back to trusting them completely or putting them back on her payroll. At least I hope so. Plus I don’t know how many of you have dealt with trauma, but it’s very hard to live with anger 24/7. It consumes you and leaves you empty. 

• Love 2

Mother-Daughter relationships are EXTREMELY complicated. Only so many people can break their link with their mothers forever, most people will usually fall again in a toxic circle even if the relationship isn't healthy. This is not something uncommon or that only happens with Britney, it's a human thing. 

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block