Britney reunites with her mom Lynne Spears on her birthday

Cqleb

26 minutes ago, MrsShesTooBig said:

I find it very sad how some people who claim to be fans are quick to renege their support of Britney and now want to question her account of the conservatorship. We are all complex human beings, as is Britney, and she clearly has complicated feelings toward her family. We talk about not wanting to infantilize her, but we do just that because the decisions she makes are ones we don't agree with.

I thought the whole point behind wanting her to be free from the conservatorship was for her to have the agency to make decisions about her life, but maybe I'm wrong about that. Perhaps her being free was more to appease fans and give them want they want and since she's not doing what fans want her to do (make music, fix her teeth, comb/brush her hair, stop spinning in her living room), that means we criticize her decisions and weaponize her mental health against her.

At this point, we're no better than the mainstream media & TMZ. 

Finally someone said it. I don’t agree with this move at all because it is too soon there’s no denying it but the amount of total strangers on the internet insisting on her to follow their “advice” is staggering and frankly gives me this feeling that the GP is the new “team Con”.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
6 hours ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

They didn’t just use her. They took away her civil rights and allegedly made it so she couldn’t fight to get them back. Big difference. I question the validly of Britney’s story and the actual facts of the conservatorship at this point. I think her health struggles are far greater than she let on in the book. Somethings just not right with all of this. 

I’ve been saying this for months. I truly believe her mental struggles are far greater than any of us really understand and her family was truly trying to protect her and stop it from ever coming out because clearly she doesn’t want to share her mental struggles with the world. Of course  financial corruption may of happened with her father but I don’t think they wanted to mentally hurt Britney ever

Also I bet Britney would LOVE to spend her day with her sons but since it is - apparently -  not possible... At least she can spend with her family. Besides it might be good (as a experience/trial) to know how she will feel around them after all today...Who are to judge her decisions? 

But everytime I do, I stand corrected.

9fde8ac73295f26809ba141a8d14e8257ebebcfe

F- that!

c5af7cd3dc27160d9e2f5d9d38f2bc2f82c1a020

Edited by Fita
37 minutes ago, KatieKat said:

I just had the saddest thought.

What if Britney is just trying to make up with her family because her boys have been so vocal about wanting her to get along with them? 

Maybe she feels like if she makes up with Lynne/JL/Bryon then she’ll get to see her sons at family get togethers 

Strong possibility actually.

It would be cruel if thats the case. Like... again Britney needs to let her own wishes aside to accept the boys condition. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
42 minutes ago, KatieKat said:

What if Britney is just trying to make up with her family because her boys have been so vocal about wanting her to get along with them? 

Maybe she feels like if she makes up with Lynne/JL/Bryon then she’ll get to see her sons at family get togethers 

You may be right. 🥺

Some people are saying like it was just a family fight, like JL has been saying recently.

Britney almost died, her own words. Her mother didn't help at all... her own words. 

Now its not our business? Lol ok, then FreeBritney shouldn't be our business yet it saved her life.

We shouldn't ask for justice for Britney then... not our business.

We shouldn't attack people like Kevin Federline... not our business.

You realize how bad the situation was to just write "not your business"?

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 4
6 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

Some people are saying like it was just a family fight, like JL has been saying recently.

Britney almost died, her own words. Her mother didn't help at all... her own words. 

Now its not our business? Lol ok, then FreeBritney shouldn't be our business yet it saved her life.

We shouldn't ask for justice for Britney then... not our business.

We shouldn't attack people like Kevin Federline... not our business.

You realize how bad the situation was to just write "not your business"?

this makes no logical sense. seek professional help.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3
55 minutes ago, KatieKat said:

I thought they wanted her to stop posting noods on her IG? So them choosing to see her is more contingent on whether or not she submits to their ultimatums. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
41 minutes ago, Roni said:

This is not a recent pic. This is when Lynne went to Britney’s house last year. Look it up. Why is this being posted now. 

38 minutes ago, Roni said:

I never post BUT I just saw the pic of Lynne outside Britney’s house last year wearing the EXACT clothes she’s wearing here. What is going on

I knew I must not be the only one suspect this is not a recent photo. When I saw this photo, I knew I saw it way before....I tried to Google it but couldn't find it. Britney must had posted it at one time but deleted.

It surprised me why most ppl here thought it's recent.... including other fan sites. 

Edited by annalai23

Im happy if Britney is happy! I was kinda thinking about her the other day and how sad it would be if she had spent Thanksgiving alone. And the I thought “is she gonna spend her birthday alone”? Im not a fan of Lynne but sometimes you just need your mom. I hope Britney got the apology and acknowledgement of the pain she caused. I hope sincerely that Britney can have her mom in her life, on her own terms. And I hope she has learned not to be a doormat. I hope there are mechanisms in place so no one can entrap her ever again. And I hope she can see her sons again this year. She deserves to be loved. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block