Britney reunites with her mom Lynne Spears on her birthday

Cqleb

6 minutes ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

Enough with this unhinged narrative. Maybe it’s my time to give a break from Britney. I don’t wanna lose my respect towards her…

spacer.png

Good luck with your poor decision making girl… Maybe y’all can be a happy a healed family with your new janitor husband and your blood sucking relatives. So bye for a while y’all.

spacer.png

Get a life much? So creepy. 

• Love 1
  • Like 4

In many ways she probably needs to find her inner peace, and it’s natural if she finds her ways back to her mom. Even if she’s a narcissist, sociopath or whatever. She can be aware but at the same time fix things between them to a certain extent. She gave her life and as her daughter she has every right to demand the love by her, without us judging her for it.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

I question the validly of Britney’s story and the actual facts of the conservatorship at this point. 

What’s with everyone always finding an excuse to say how unreliable she is? She forgets something she did in the past “oh I guess she lied in the book”. She forgives her family, “guess we don’t know everything about the con”. :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

• Love 3
  • Like 5
7 minutes ago, stronger1992 said:

You have no respect for her if you’re not happy with her choices because they aren’t approved by you.  Let her live. It’s not your life or family. 

Don’t even bother. That user is saying they’re gonna take a break, I honestly think it’s what’s best for them. It’s really creepy. It’s like that user feels personally hurt by the Spears family. :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

6 minutes ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

Stop generalizing your family with hers. 

Huh? I didn’t. 

1 minute ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

Don’t even bother. That user is saying they’re gonna take a break, I honestly think it’s what’s best for them. It’s really creepy. It’s like that user feels personally hurt by the Spears family. :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

Yeah there’s a lot of these users I’ve found. They will stop at nothing to troll and argue because they have nothing better to do. Creepy. 

13 minutes ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

Enough with this unhinged narrative. Maybe it’s my time to give a break from Britney. I don’t wanna lose my respect towards her…

spacer.png

Good luck with your poor decision making girl… Maybe y’all can be a happy a healed family with your new janitor husband and your blood sucking relatives. So bye for a while y’all.

spacer.png

Britney’s healing ultimately depends on her decision and action. If healing and peace to Britney means reconciling her relationship with her mother then WTF are you so worked up?

I’m sorry you are clearly incapable of having any ounce of forgiveness and trusting in Britney to do what is her best for her well-being.

• Like 3

Zont zo it Britney.

I'm gonna try my best to reserve my judgement because it's her decision. But they showed her a long time ago exactly what kind of people they were. If she want to invite them back in knowing all that, that's on her. 

All we can do is hope they don't betray her again. I hope this isn't recent.

Edited by Crayboy
  • Love 2
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block