Britney says she wrote a new song titled "Hate You To Like Me"

1 hour ago, Joel Santos said:

She just released a book reporting all the abuse and bullying she suffered from the media, but forgot to mention the part where she herself acts like a bully. For God's sake, 1 year has passed since the supposed events at the wedding, she's not even with Sam anymore, and yet she continues to act like a rebellious teenager instead of getting over that **** or at least acting like a mature woman of 41 years and call Selena to talk and clarify things in private.

Where's the proof that it's about Selena? I mean real proof, not stuff making from your brains because we all know how smart this "fanbase" is! I just read the other thread where you guys calling her a liar about the Shar affair! Not only you didn't blame Kevin for anything in the other thread but you were wrong!!! A member LemonBaby posted a clip, so now we have ON TAPE the proof that Britney didn't lie! Where the apologize? And it's also the proof that you guys should stop speculating since you are clearly not good for that and;.. For anything else with your weak brains!

• Love 4
  • Like 4
1 hour ago, Joel Santos said:

She just released a book reporting all the abuse and bullying she suffered from the media, but forgot to mention the part where she herself acts like a bully. For God's sake, 1 year has passed since the supposed events at the wedding, she's not even with Sam anymore, and yet she continues to act like a rebellious teenager instead of getting over that **** or at least acting like a mature woman of 41 years and call Selena to talk and clarify things in private.

Can someone sum up what supposedly went down at the weeding? I don't understand the shade 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block