Britney says she wrote a new song titled "Hate You To Like Me"

Honestly it’s just not a cute look for her.  If Selena did something warranting this kind of behavior, call her out.  It’s been like close to a year since she’s been shady towards her and now out of the blue, here we are again?  She could’ve mentioned that moment in her book, but she didn’t.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Hamelia said:

2 months of vacation doesn't heal her trauma. Did you read and comprehend her book?

Being hurt doesn't automatically mean you're free to hurt others without taking responsibility. Jamie also had his trauma, does it make everything he did ok?

• Love 3
  • Like 2

How many damn song titles and song phrases song similar? Jesus Britney fans really create their own drama. And if she was using Selena’s song phrase as inspiration you don’t necessarily know who the shade is even thrown at. She did just release a book and mentioned like 10 people she hated…..oh and Maybe she did write a damn song lol 

Edited by Naes614
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
11 hours ago, Hamelia said:

2 months of vacation doesn't heal her trauma. Did you read and comprehend her book?

LOL the constant shade some of you throw around here cracks me up. No wonder you love Instagram Britney so much. Hateful for zero reason.

clearly you can’t heal trauma in two months, I need to remember here on this forum with members like you I have to be super specific in what I say and not generalize anything. So let me do that for you so that you can “comprehend” it. 

What Britney is doing now clearly isn’t working, she needs to take time for herself and HEAL her heart (however long that takes). Lashing out via social media isn’t it. It might be temporarily helping her with her feelings but nothing is being healed. It’s like the people who share quotes on being happy and independent on Facebook, reading a quote isn’t going to do anything if you’re not putting in the work and Britney (did you read the book?) has said she’s afraid of doctors and doesn’t trust them. She’s made it very clear post conservatorship she hates therapy. 

Edited by Derrick
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 6
37 minutes ago, B In The Mix said:

OMG, you're comparing Human Traffic with a little shade on Instagram. You guys really hate Britney here.

Repeated passive-aggressive taunts, having  over 42 million followers on instagram isn't throwing "little shade", it's straight up bullying. And given how many "little shades" through her life she's had to take, she should know better.

Edited by dandy
  • Haha 1
  • Like 6

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block