Britney says she wrote a new song titled "Hate You To Like Me"

12 hours ago, Derrick said:

Without context she comes off as a bully to Selena and I’m not cool with it. She’s always mad at someone whether it be Selena, xtina, Kelly or even the general public for wishing her well. She’s just mad and angry. I Wish instead of baiting fans by saying “I wrote a song” and getting our hopes up to release her anger I wish she’d put that energy into good. Like take a 2 month vacation somewhere! Decompress and truly fix your heart.

Or delete Instagram for a year and seek proper therapy on your own before others force you to do it for another 13 years 

Some of you people on this form have to be super young based off the comments, what is this junior high? 

Instagram is her stage now, not everything she does needs to be dissected like it’s some code for some other meaning. 

Edited by SJK

I’m not mad at her voicing her opinions. What I don’t like is the way she’s presenting them. I understand nothing from her. With the book I got a little old glimpse again.but her weird posts are throwing me off.

sometimes I’m saying that did I overrate Britney on my own mind. I mean overprotected is such an iconic song and video. Using caps for literally a high school girl beef is decreasing its worth on me.

after the book , I’m %50- %50 about her. I mean, what am I doing spending my time for a forty year old something shading a thirty year old something for god knows what.

she quit music business?  she’s making new music? What kind of artistry this is?

Edited by rebellion_is_the_way
  • Haha 1
  • Like 4
12 hours ago, Gutterguppy said:

More shade to Jamie Lynn now that Rosengart spilled tea on how Lou used her as a puppet to get Britney's money :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

Exactly! Why are people thinking is Selena or some think she’s jabbing the GP? I mean after the revelation of the book (which I haven’t read because it still haven’t arrived where I’m at 🥲) are we back to belittling her for “petty” on this platform now???

I think I’ve this feeling this song is a hit on JT 👀 or no one at all 🤷🏽‍♂️ but definitely is not about Selena or the GP. 

The CMAR was a hit piece that he put out on “allegedly” what went between them to make the world “hate” Britney only to like/pity him for his own gain. 

“hate you to like me”

Edited by AZBH27

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block