Britney posts new n00d photo on Instagram

32 minutes ago, Talk***y said:

Hi I’m just here to tell you that I find you very annoying. Take care and hopefully you become less annoying like I prefer 

Hi , im just here to tell you that I don’t give a **** if you find me annoying. Just don’t read my comments and that’s it . mind your business, bye:ipass_britney_xfactor_no_words:

• Haha 1
20 minutes ago, Lucky☆ said:

Hi , im just here to tell you that I don’t give a **** if you find me annoying. Just don’t read my comments and that’s it . mind your business, bye:ipass_britney_xfactor_no_words:

Perfect now get in front of a mirror and read this out to yourself in Britney’s southern accent. Replace “comments” with “n00ds on instagram” 😂 

• Like 2

Bla bla bla if Rihanna showed her butt, no one would question her sanity and no one would question people's "empathy" for her. It's cool thing for her, but Britney, nooooooooooooo, she can't be naked even though she perfomed half naked her entire life but yall are quick to forget.

How can some of yall call Britney fans if you're upet about her butt pics? Do you really want the Minion facebook mom posts or what? She has a song literally about A.NAL :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:
If you don't like her butt pics, just ignore them? Why do people ALWAYS feel so entitled to leave their mean opinions? She won't read them and she doesn't care?

I get that the knives videos were concerning because she could hurt herself, but her being naked at the beach? LMAO :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Love 2
  • Like 4
1 hour ago, hybirdfox said:

Didn’t she say the Onyx Hotel Tour was to s**ual?

Well if we really think about it, the tour was someone else’s idea and she simulated mastu.bation AND se.x on stage… literally kissing one of the dancers 10-15 seconds every single night. Not the same as choosing to post a naked picture alone, not having to touch anyone.

I mean, I do wish her IG was a little deeper than this, but I can understand why the Onyx tour in particular would be worse for her. 

Edited by whenthedogscaneout
  • Love 1
  • Like 2
5 hours ago, ashleigh samuels2009 said:

What I don't get she constantly says things are to rauchy or ***ual describing videos and performances but constantly shows her naked body to the world it makes no sense.

What’s ***ual about someone naked. It’s just a body. There’s a difference between a nude photo and her up on stage doing ***ual things. 

nudity does not = s.e.x 

• Love 3
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block