Britney posts new n00d photo on Instagram

1 minute ago, ashleigh samuels2009 said:

She loves attention that's what it comes down to good or bad that's why she is doing this she is addicted to it and although she claims she wants to find herself if she really wanted to, she would move out of LA and stop posting on social media but she wont because she can't stop herself from doing so. The reason why she finally has people on her side and she messes it up.

What I don't get she constantly says things are to rauchy or ***ual describing videos and performances but constantly shows her naked body to the world it makes no sense.

i’m assuming she meant that at the time it was too much. looking back at onyx, yes that was way too much for a 22 year old. 

19 minutes ago, ashleigh samuels2009 said:

She loves attention that's what it comes down to good or bad that's why she is doing this she is addicted to it and although she claims she wants to find herself if she really wanted to, she would move out of LA and stop posting on social media but she wont because she can't stop herself from doing so. The reason why she finally has people on her side and she messes it up.

What I don't get she constantly says things are to rauchy or ***ual describing videos and performances but constantly shows her naked body to the world it makes no sense.

How did she mess up support by posting this photo? Are people burning her book in a bonfire? Sorry to burst your bubble, but she’s going to be doing this type of stuff for a long time and at some point we all need to get over it.

Edited by Gutterguppy
Typo
  • Love 7
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block