Britney posts new n00d photo on Instagram

39 minutes ago, Blackout Britney said:

22 is old enough though. If you said 18 it would make more sense… gaga launched her career with poker face at 22. Miley with “we can’t stop” at 20.  artists have done far worse than onyx hotel at that age. Please… 

holy **** are you daft? i don’t give a **** with lady gaga and miley did. clearly it was too much FOR BRITNEY. read the **** book. she literally says that it was too ***ual. jesus christ. 

4 minutes ago, blackoutzone2004 said:

holy **** are you daft? i don’t give a **** with lady gaga and miley did. clearly it was too much FOR BRITNEY. read the **** book. she literally says that it was too ***ual. jesus christ. 

Reported. Being aggressive towards me cussing. YOU HAVE GOT ISSUSES. Onyx was not overly ***ual you prude. I’ve read the book and she contradicts herself all the time. Look at Britney’s latest post she’s literally naked. Now stop replying bye 

Edited by Blackout Britney
  • Haha 1
5 minutes ago, Blackout Britney said:

Reported. Being aggressive towards me cussing. YOU HAVE GOT ISSUSES. Onyx was not overly ***ual you prude. I’ve read the book and she contradicts herself all the time. Look at Britney’s latest post she’s literally naked. Now stop replying bye 

cussing isn’t illegal kiddo. i’m not a prude ffs. britney’s literal quote “The Onyx Hotel Tour was just rough. It was too ***ual, for a start.” you need to get a grip. britney can post whatever tf she wants and is comfortable with. clearly she was uncomfortable in the past when her literal FATHER would make her be ***ual. 

Edited by blackoutzone2004
6 minutes ago, blackoutzone2004 said:

FYI it would make more sense for a 22 year old as that’s what people in their 20s do.  But for a woman to pose naked on Instagram with her bare *** out is normal to you at the big age of 42 year old? I don’t remember onyx hotel naked. A woman should be mature and over it by 42.   You’re the one who is dumb one. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, blackoutzone2004 said:

cussing isn’t illegal kiddo. i’m not a prude ffs. britney’s literal quote “The Onyx Hotel Tour was just rough. It was too ***ual, for a start.” you need to get a grip. britney can post whatever tf she wants and is comfortable with. clearly she was uncomfortable in the past when her literal FATHER would make her be ***ual. 

I’m nearly 30. Don’t ******* talk down on me you freak. Britney contradicts herself all the time. Onyx in my opinion wasn’t overly s*xual and if you watch the performances she’s totally into it. She’s just reflecting from now. Now stop @ me you unhinged weirdo 

1 minute ago, Blackout Britney said:

FYI it would make more sense for a 22 year old as that’s what people in their 20s do.  But for a woman to pose naked on Instagram with her bare *** out is normal to you at the big age of 42 year old? I don’t remember onyx hotel naked. A woman should be mature and over it by 42.   You’re the one who is dumb one. 

i think you have comprehension issues. also you’re being ageist lmao. 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, blackoutzone2004 said:

HER FATHER wasn’t in charge in 2004 for the onyx hotel so how the **** did her father make her do that on stage? You have no clue do you? 

16 hours ago, FullCircle said:

How would you feel if your mom uploaded naked pictures of herself for the whole world to see?

What is so weird to me is that she knows her kids are put off by this kind of behavior yet she does it anyway.

Her kids dont even check on her. They don’t have notifications on her Instagram like you do… . She is not bothered and her children are probably not bothered anymore. You’re the only one losing sleep over it. I suggest to seek therapy since you spend your days on a Britney Spears forum policing her body. 

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, limecakes said:

Her kids dont even check on her. They don’t have notifications on her Instagram like you do… . She is not bothered and her children are probably not bothered anymore. You’re the only one losing sleep over it. I suggest to seek therapy since you spend your days on a Britney Spears forum policing her body. 

I wish some users here would also stop infantilizing her kids...they're 18 (an adult!) and 17 years old, not 9 and 10. 

• Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block