Britney posts new n00d photo on Instagram

17 minutes ago, ashleigh samuels2009 said:

She loves attention that's what it comes down to good or bad that's why she is doing this she is addicted to it and although she claims she wants to find herself if she really wanted to, she would move out of LA and stop posting on social media but she wont because she can't stop herself from doing so. The reason why she finally has people on her side and she messes it up.

What I don't get she constantly says things are to rauchy or ***ual describing videos and performances but constantly shows her naked body to the world it makes no sense.

Go clutch your pearls on truth social and leave us be 

• Love 3
  • Haha 3
  • Like 2
16 minutes ago, ashleigh samuels2009 said:

She is about to be 42 years old rebelling is childish. 

Well, if you read the book, you'd learn that she acts like a child since she was in a C Ship that controlled her as an adult, she wasn't allowed to make adult decisions or be an adult. 

Which is why in the book she describes acting like a little girl.

• Love 3
  • Like 3
33 minutes ago, ashleigh samuels2009 said:

She is about to be 42 years old rebelling is childish. 

But if you read the book, you should understand that she could not become a teenager like regular people. She couldn't live her childhood either.She had to work all the time. She missed a lot. She even called herself child-robot. So I Think she makes these posts specifically for Jamie to see. This is how she takes revenge on him.

She is well aware about the backlash of her posts. But That's Britney's way of saying "**** you" it's like when she shaved her head. 

• Like 2
35 minutes ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

You didn’t read the book huh?

I haven’t , at least not all the book , I have been working a lot lately … even if there is a reason for her to be naked , I just find it annoying but it is her instagram so i guess she can do whatever she wants

Edited by Lucky☆
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block