Britney posts new n00d photo on Instagram

6 minutes ago, Lucky☆ said:

I haven’t , at least not all the book , I have been working a lot lately … even if there is a reason for her to be naked , I just find it annoying but it is her instagram so i guess she can do whatever she wants

This photo is clearly among the many she took for the People cover, so I would imagine she has a ton of photos from that day on her phone - she even suggested using one of the ***** as the cover for the magazine. 

I'm wondering if she would still get this type of backlash had they chosen a nude cover for the magazine instead...

• Love 2

Is it surprising that someone whose looks and body were co-opted and commodified would want to express their libidinal being and impulses on their own terms once free to do so?

Respect to her for not kowtowing and toeing the line just because sympathy has grown, if that sympathy should be so fickle.

Anyway, she looks great - and happy.

• Love 7
55 minutes ago, Lucky☆ said:

I haven’t , at least not all the book , I have been working a lot lately … even if there is a reason for her to be naked , I just find it annoying but it is her instagram so i guess she can do whatever she wants

Hi I’m just here to tell you that I find you very annoying. Take care and hopefully you become less annoying like I prefer 

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
9 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

She looks great and to the ones saying, just when she has people on her side, she posts this, my question is, were they really tho??? Cuz if their support is gonna just easily turn off like the flip of switch cuz of a bare ***,  then the support was never genuine to begin with!!

preach GIF by Shalita Grant

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block