Britney Spears Was ‘Grounded for Weeks’ After Taking Her Mask Off at the Beach During Pandemic: Book

I know everyone is gonna be like "you always call her a liar" but let's be real, while I do think her team manipulated and controlled her beyond what was necessary, some of the stuff she says is like "huh...is that REALLY what happened?"

Like when she says she was put in a facility because she said "no" to a dance move. There was likely A LOT more to that story and perhaps her saying no was a catalyst for a much larger issue. It reminds me of when you see videos online of people only filming the confrontation but rarely ever show what led up to that confrontation so the public only sees a warped version of what really happened.

I feel the same with her sometimes.

With this mask thing, she probably wouldn't wear one, got annoyed and was placed in quarantine which to her felt like being grounded. I also doubt it was for 2 weeks. 

In the end who knows but as more excerpts come out, I feel like the book is going to sound exaggerated to the general public.

Totally different situation but we're still recovering from the Me Too movement and the Amber Heard allegations. If her stories start sounding a little "too far fetched," then people won't take her seriously at all.

• Haha 2
  • Like 2
Just now, Sia said:

I know everyone is gonna be like "you always call her a liar" but let's be real, while I do think her team manipulated and controlled her beyond what was necessary, some of the stuff she says is like "huh...is that REALLY what happened?"

Like when she says she was put in a facility because she said "no" to a dance move. There was likely A LOT more to that story and perhaps her saying no was a catalyst for a much larger issue. It reminds me of when you see videos online of people only filming the confrontation but rarely ever show what led up to that confrontation so the public only sees a warped version of what really happened.

I feel the same with her sometimes.

With this mask thing, she probably wouldn't wear one, got annoyed and was placed in quarantine which to her felt like being grounded. I also doubt it was for 2 weeks. 

In the end who knows but as more excerpts come out, I feel like the book is going to sound exaggerated to the general public.

Totally different situation but we're still recovering from the Me Too movement and the Amber Heard allegations. If her stories start sounding a little "too far fetched," then people won't take her seriously at all.

IMG-2700.gif

• Love 5
20 minutes ago, rennen2.0 said:

To be fair? 
Oh give it a rest please. 
As others have pointed out, she was grounded, and you’re saying “to be fair” as if it is somehow reasonable or expected for a grown *** woman to be grounded. In 2020. In the USA. The land of the free. Apparently.

I appreciate covid, but come on, not even you of all people can somehow justify this.

I see your sidekick Sia is currently typing. Curiously they always follow not long after you. 

A lot of us faced consequences for not taking precautions or wearing our masks, it wasn’t just exclusive to Britney. Yes, it was awful but there was a lot of medical confusion and fear mongering back in 2020 when it came to COVID which was the whole basis of my argument.

Anything else?

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, rennen2.0 said:

Let’s be real, then.

The woman was in a mental health facility. For three months. Against her will. That’s a fact. Her team “lied” to the press to imply she was only there for a month. That sounds “too far fetched”, right? But it happened. 

Instead of actually questioning a three month stay at a second rate mental health facility, you are questioning her version of events as to why she was put in there. That says more about you to be quite honest. 

Also, to my knowledge, not one person from Jamie’s team has denied this specific reasoning put forward by Britney, only Vivien questioned Britney’s version of events while simultaneously asking the court for $500k fee for her media rounds. That fee also seems “too far fetched”, right? 

Another thing that is “too far fetched”, Britney meeting with a journalist from Rolling Stone magazine in 2008, and signing legal papers under a bathroom cubicle in an effort to hire her own lawyer. But it happened. 

You know what is also “too far fetched” but actually happened - a multi millionaire female pop star having every single human right stripped away from her 13 years all the while making countless others millionaires. A multi millionaire female pop star having less rights than rapists, mur***ers etc and being unable to hire a lawyer of her choosing.

Anyway, as I said, you and that BadBunny character are like two peas in a pod and one always follows the other in threads. Interesting. 

:mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Love 2
1 minute ago, BadBunny said:

A lot of us faced consequences for not taking precautions or wearing our masks, it wasn’t just exclusive to Britney. Yes, it was awful but there was a lot of medical confusion and fear mongering back in 2020 when it came to COVID which was the whole basis of my argument.

Anything else?

Oh you’re back. 
I’ll await Sia’s response after you. 
It reminds me of when you were both up in a thread, one after the other, defending Lynne Spears. 
Get back to selling Rodan & Fields, ladies.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, rennen2.0 said:

Oh you’re back. 
I’ll await Sia’s response after you. 
It reminds me of when you were both up in a thread, one after the other, defending Lynne Spears. 
Get back to selling Rodan & Fields, ladies.

spacer.png

If you’re not going to stay on topic, why even bother with these tired responses? Just say you like to argue with some baseless accusations but you’d rather be a sheer hypocrite instead.

Edited by BadBunny
16 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

spacer.png

If you’re not going to stay on topic, why even bother with these tired responses? Just say you like to argue with some baseless accusations instead of being a sheer hypocrite. 

My point, as you well know, is with regards to your “to be fair” comment as if it is somehow justifiable for someone, anyone, to be “grounded” for letting a mask slip. Even in the uncertainty of 2020 it is unjustifiable. The fact that you were somehow trying to justify it, unsurprisingly, says everything I need to know about you. 

Yes, lots of people did face consequences for not masking up, you’re correct on that part and I was not and am not disputing it. I also did not say it was exclusive to Britney (although I can’t think of many 40 year olds being grounded during Covid other than those by the Chinese government), however, I was making reference to the treatment Britney endured at the hands of her team which has been proven time and time again to be excessive.

It would appear that you, conveniently, always overlook that and try and point the finger somewhere else. Similar to Sia. 

Edited by rennen2.0
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, HIM said:

I wish I could go back in time and be her sidekick to every situation this team put her in. I’d be arguing and fighting 24/7 but I’d do it for Britney and I’d do it for any human who is deserving of rights. 

PS they didn’t care that Britney could catch the virus. They were securing their cash machine be healthy and ready to make some money. Money money money. 

They would get rid of you or any of us on her side. They pushed out Felicia the minute they heard her say "If she hears anything, she will not let it happen"

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block