Britney Spears Was ‘Grounded for Weeks’ After Taking Her Mask Off at the Beach During Pandemic: Book

4 hours ago, BadBunny said:

A lot of us faced consequences for not taking precautions or wearing our masks, it wasn’t just exclusive to Britney. Yes, it was awful but there was a lot of medical confusion and fear mongering back in 2020 when it came to COVID which was the whole basis of my argument.

Anything else?

Don't play dumb. Grounding a grown person is not a sane reaction.

• Love 1

It still boggles my mind that we know, with actual facts to stand behind, the things this woman endured and people still find ways to find it hard to believe?  Do you not live on planet earth?  Do you not hear the stories and lives of people all over the world who faced disgusting circumstances, that should NEVER sound "reasonable" or real, yet that is the truth?   Look at the world today...

Come on!  At this point those of you who work overtime to discredit her words are simply doing it not to play devils advocate but to simply fight and showcase the inate distaste you have for this woman and nothing more.

Edited by Tingle2mingle86
  • Love 1
  • Like 2
6 hours ago, Sia said:

I know everyone is gonna be like "you always call her a liar" but let's be real, while I do think her team manipulated and controlled her beyond what was necessary, some of the stuff she says is like "huh...is that REALLY what happened?"

Like when she says she was put in a facility because she said "no" to a dance move. There was likely A LOT more to that story and perhaps her saying no was a catalyst for a much larger issue. It reminds me of when you see videos online of people only filming the confrontation but rarely ever show what led up to that confrontation so the public only sees a warped version of what really happened.

I feel the same with her sometimes.

With this mask thing, she probably wouldn't wear one, got annoyed and was placed in quarantine which to her felt like being grounded. I also doubt it was for 2 weeks. 

In the end who knows but as more excerpts come out, I feel like the book is going to sound exaggerated to the general public.

Totally different situation but we're still recovering from the Me Too movement and the Amber Heard allegations. If her stories start sounding a little "too far fetched," then people won't take her seriously at all.

um I actually believe this b/c there were a lot of insane rules during the pandemic. For example, I went to a restaurant where the musicians were playing the saxopone but they had to do it through a mask. I also remember people being arrested for not wearing masks. I read stories where the police would take away kids basketball goals for playing outside b/c it was "against the rules". so yeah her being grounded sounds about as crazy as those other stories ive read and witnessed

20 minutes ago, LatLiMa12 said:

The masks and other pandemic mandates were a perfect vehicle for malignant narcissistic to hide behind. They were able to exercise a power they otherwise wouldn’t normally have. 

I appreciate this post for reasons that have nothing to do with Britney. I very recently had a fairly devastating experience I'm still trying to recover from and process emotionally that involved people trying to enforce mask and quarantine mandates upon me and using covid as an excuse to take away my free will. This is a good reminder to me as I scratch my head questioning how this incident changed my social life forever. 

• Love 2
37 minutes ago, ElectricPlatypusLove said:

I appreciate this post for reasons that have nothing to do with Britney. I very recently had a fairly devastating experience I'm still trying to recover from and process emotionally that involved people trying to enforce mask and quarantine mandates upon me and using covid as an excuse to take away my free will. This is a good reminder to me as I scratch my head questioning how this incident changed my social life forever. 

Girl…spare me the “someone tried to take away my right by asking me to cover my face and now I need life long therapy to recover from hurt feelings.”

If posting shirtless pictures every other day and wearing grapes from your pee-nus is what you call being emotionally damaged, then we should all be so lucky.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, queenofhearts said:

omg how traumatic. ABSOLUTELY TOTALY UNECESSARY for them to ground her!!!!!!!!!!!! she's a freaking human being!!!!! This is absolutely taking control wayyyy to far. 

Reminds of that michigan governor who banned stores selling seeds and plants to people during the pandemic. Absolute over reach.

She is still terrorizing doctors that tried to help people during the pandemic 

21 hours ago, queenofhearts said:

What a nutcase. she should have been kicked out of office back in 2020. I haven't read up on her in while but im going to read about what she's doing to doctors now..

Restaurant owners too. She used to be a lawyer, they are bringing up petty charges to make these peoples lives a living hell. People like her and corrupt judges that ruined Britney’s life need to go in to nursing homes. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block