Britney’s Former Dancer Continues Throwing Shade 15 Years Later

ainey

Just scrolled thru IG and saw a video posted by britneyscrave about the “dance” break in the “Piece of Me” music video. The caption said it was obvious Britney choreographed it minutes before filming because the BG dancers were “struggling”.:lizzie_oops_dancing_red_maguire_hillary_duff:

Well her former dancer, Criscilla, responded to a comment stating that none of the girls behind her were professional dancers (they all are). And she took the opportunity to take several shots at Britney. I vaguely remember this gal shading Britney numerous times over the years. Anyone know the story there?:xcuseme_mad_say_what_hmm_confused:

I get her frustration bc Britney fans often make up very delusional stories to excuse Britney’s shortcomings/laziness. But she didn’t need to be shady and tout “professional dancers know this” while bad mouthing a fellow artist (very unprofessional).:holduplisten_hold_up_listen_preach_telling_wisdom_wise:spacer.png

Edited by ainey
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

:spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence: what

I mean I believe her that it was choreographed and taught to them in a very rushed manner. And Britney was probably not even following her own choreography. I just found it hypocritical to talk how professional she is but she’s trashing her former employer in the comments of a random IG video:beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

• Love 2
  • Like 1
10 minutes ago, frederiickx said:

Didn't she post this in 2021?

Wow. She seems really fake bc she was not giving Britney any grace in the comments she left the last few days. She supported Britney two years ago when it was popular. I remember she made shady comments about her like ten years ago too:

And the fact she gave that quote about the shaved heads years ago? I never knew that. What an airhead! The fact Britney didn’t fire her after that… Criscilla should be kissing her butt till this day.

• Love 3
15 minutes ago, ainey said:

I mean I believe her that it was choreographed and taught to them in a very rushed manner. And Britney was probably not even following her own choreography. I just found it hypocritical to talk how professional she is but she’s trashing her former employer in the comments of a random IG video:beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

I just genuinely thought they were just extras, not professional dancers

Even if they couldn't follow Britney's choreo, they don't show any dancing skills whatsoever, like they don't even look like they have control of their bodies or movements like an actual dancer

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
  • Like 5
16 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I just genuinely thought they were just extras, not professional dancers

Even if they couldn't follow Britney's choreo, they don't show any dancing skills whatsoever, like they don't even look like they have control of their bodies or movements like an actual dancer

This is what I mean by Britney fans being delusional. They’re working dancers so it’s not like they're bad. I’m sure the situation was chaotic like she said so it was hard to stay focused and perform under those circumstances.

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block