Britney’s Former Dancer Continues Throwing Shade 15 Years Later

ainey

Just now, G-unit said:

I don’t see it as shade, to Britney’s Stan’s she DOES get away with everything.  And Britney was immensely unprofessional during that shoot.  She was literally hours late for filming.  I don’t remember how many, but it was ungodly.  They should’ve packed up and left.

No one was gonna “pack up & leave” the biggest star on the planet at the time people were paying thousands for a picture of bffr:parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

• Like 1

I wish someday Britney could understand that she is glowing and become the best of herself under demand. When you let her be she’s kind of mediocre.  Only thing, she couldn’t find that team of people to give her unconditional honesty but without hurting her. Not saying that team CS was good but there are things they noticed back then. Only thing bad is that team CS was bad people and used those noticings in a bad way. She glows when she’s working, passionate and well prepared. Britney has her reasons to not follow people up . But since 2007 she’s doing half of the choreography, I mean it’s understandable when she sings live. But god knows we only heard her sing live in a proper setting when she covered something to talk about In Vegas. 
not to confuse the topic, 
this lady is unprofessional. Honestly I wouldn’t even understand if they were struggling at the background because a back up dancer only has like 1-2 seconds of attention when you have Britney Spears on the scene.Nobody cares about them because they’re usually her props.

14 minutes ago, humstarr said:

Somebody calling her "just a model" and not a pro dancer when in fact she is and then she goes and defends herself makes sense to me. I don't see her shading Britney. She is just defending herself. 

I get her frustration at dumb fans but she was absolutely shading Britney. Just look at the language she used.

She said Britney teaching the choreo was a “mess”. She essentially said Britney gets away with being unprofessional too.

”Britney doing whatever it was she was doing” is just pure shade lol.

and to be so butthurt about Britney’s hair being up or down when it had no effect on the dancers’ performance. So yea she’s looking for stuff to criticize bc she’s salty toward BRITNEY.

• Like 4
14 minutes ago, humstarr said:

Somebody calling her "just a model" and not a pro dancer when in fact she is and then she goes and defends herself makes sense to me. I don't see her shading Britney. She is just defending herself. 

I get her frustration at dumb fans but she was absolutely shading Britney. Just look at the language she used.

She said Britney teaching the choreo was a “mess”. She essentially said Britney gets away with being unprofessional too.

”Britney doing whatever it was she was doing” is just pure shade lol.

and to be so butthurt about Britney’s hair being up or down when it had no effect on the dancers’ performance. So yea she’s looking for stuff to criticize bc she’s salty toward BRITNEY.

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, G-unit said:

I don’t see it as shade, to Britney’s Stan’s she DOES get away with everything.  And Britney was immensely unprofessional during that shoot.  She was literally hours late for filming.  I don’t remember how many, but it was ungodly.  They should’ve packed up and left.

No consummate professional would speak about a former boss like this in a public setting. The internet is forever. If she wanted to defend herself against dumb fans she could have simply said the shoot was behind schedule and unorganized. But she took shots at Britney and used a lot of negative language.

• Haha 1
  • Like 4
9 minutes ago, jor to tha deezy said:

I don't see what she said as rude...people were talking crap about her dancing and she stood up for herself. I actually love that dance scene because it does just feel like girls practicing a dance in the restroom at a bar. It's not supposed to be perfect and on point. 

u probably thought Britney wasn’t shading Selena Gomez after her wedding either :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde: 

She wasn’t being vicious or anything, but it was shade and unprofessional.

57 minutes ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

I wish someday Britney could understand that she is glowing and become the best of herself under demand. When you let her be she’s kind of mediocre.  Only thing, she couldn’t find that team of people to give her unconditional honesty but without hurting her. Not saying that team CS was good but there are things they noticed back then. Only thing bad is that team CS was bad people and used those noticings in a bad way. She glows when she’s working, passionate and well prepared. Britney has her reasons to not follow people up . But since 2007 she’s doing half of the choreography, I mean it’s understandable when she sings live. But god knows we only heard her sing live in a proper setting when she covered something to talk about In Vegas. 
not to confuse the topic, 
this lady is unprofessional. Honestly I wouldn’t even understand if they were struggling at the background because a back up dancer only has like 1-2 seconds of attention when you have Britney Spears on the scene.Nobody cares about them because they’re usually her props.

Completely false. :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: You confuse being forced to do something and really wanting it, before 2005, Britney was great because she wanted to surpass herself and was passionate, Britney was not forced to do all her choreography before 2005, she even said in interview that she liked complicated choreographies, if you see in this video somebody that is forced to do something, than clean your eyes gurl :janet_jackson_chewing_eating_food:

24 minutes ago, Agyness said:

Completely false. :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: You confuse being forced to do something and really wanting it, before 2005, Britney was great because she wanted to surpass herself and was passionate, Britney was not forced to do all her choreography before 2005, she even said in interview that she liked complicated choreographies, if you see in this video somebody that is forced to do something, than clean your eyes gurl :janet_jackson_chewing_eating_food:

Nobody forcing her right now, what’s your thoughts on that . :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Edited by rebellion_is_the_way

Agree that some B fans are completely delusional and just make up stories, however when I saw the insta post (before the comments), I recall thinking how cool it was that Britney’s hair was up half the time and down the other half. The two looks were mixed so well and it kinda add another dimension to the lyrics and video.

• Like 3

Well even in both shots they don't look like profesional dancers, they seem to really struggle. Besides i'm sure every BOSS like Beyoncé or Lady Gaga are always changing steps and  their dancers don't complain, It's their job. Also I recall that that particular dance scene was added at the end. So they should have been ready to whatever instruction the receive from their boss.

15 minutes ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

Nobody forcing her right now, what’s your thoughts on that . :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

yes and she is not passionate at all, that's the result. :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red: she was force to do femme fatale performances, and the result was bad honey :janet_jackson_chewing_eating_food:

Edited by Agyness
2 minutes ago, dritney said:

Agree that some B fans are completely delusional and just make up stories, however when I saw the insta post (before the comments), I recall thinking how cool it was that Britney’s hair was up half the time and down the other half. The two looks were mixed so well and it kinda add another dimension to the lyrics and video.

Right she was being so petty pointing that out. I swear she posted something about people not knowing “the real Britney” years ago. In a bad way lol. 

Britney's hair changing from up to down in the chores shots of the POM video is one of my favourite details of the whole video, so clearly Britney understands attention to detail way better than this dancer does. Also it's Britney's video, she can make it however she wants. You're there to bring her vision to life, not yours.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block