Britney’s Former Dancer Continues Throwing Shade 15 Years Later

ainey

1 hour ago, Barmy86 said:

Does it matter? They were being paid not volunteer work. We who work all have crap thrown at us last minute. Move on. Glad we got more back story in this. There were double body rumors during this so now I know it was all Britney not a double

They did use one of the dancers as a body double in the getting ready scene in the apartment location. Britney wasn’t there yet for the shoot so they superimposed Britney’s face on one of their bodies.

• Like 2

The whole point of the POM video was to satire Britney being a mess, to poke fun at the tabloids, to give them something to talk about. She hooked up with a guy in the bathroom, ran to her Mercedes SUV in wigs with lookalikes, showed her derrière in the window, and danced off beat in a club bathroom. It’s clearly part of the intention of the music video Britney was making.

This dancer is just showing that she’s not an artist for a reason, because she doesn’t get it :riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand:

• Love 2
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, NewDisplayName said:

Choreography looks fine and interesting with hair downs/up thing..

Video won 3 vma including best video (brits first vma award) so don’t see any problem 

They were paid for/mtv gave them to her for For the Record. It wasn’t actually deserved let’s be fr.

6 hours ago, Bunneyy said:

Wtf the music video is so iconic.. Didnt know britney did the choreo and had the idea with the hair Switch 😱 wow she is incredible

I think this is another example of fans being delusional. I don’t think it was her idea to switch between the hair up and down shots. She was giving two different options for the editor to use. So either it was the editor’s idea to switch them, or it was a happy accident as the editor had to use the different shots bc the footage was so messy and he couldn’t use the hair down footage the whole way thru.

• Haha 1
15 hours ago, ainey said:

They were paid for/mtv gave them to her for For the Record. It wasn’t actually deserved let’s be fr.

I think this is another example of fans being delusional. I don’t think it was her idea to switch between the hair up and down shots. She was giving two different options for the editor to use. So either it was the editor’s idea to switch them, or it was a happy accident as the editor had to use the different shots bc the footage was so messy and he couldn’t use the hair down footage the whole way thru.

Wow you must be a real hater!

1. It was the most fair/honest vmas ever cause voting was open and people could choose their favorites.. at that period no one could beat britneeys fans in voting polls but it wasn’t only fans. As I remember difference was huge!

2. We don’t know who’s idea was that and it doesn’t matter! The final thing is good, I enjoy watching it, nothing changes whose idea was it, director himself gave britney some credits and compliments but you can’t accept it cause?! 

P.s.What’s wrong you? 😅

22 minutes ago, NewDisplayName said:

Wow you must be a real hater!

1. It was the most fair/honest vmas ever cause voting was open and people could choose their favorites.. at that period no one could beat britneeys fans in voting polls but it wasn’t only fans. As I remember difference was huge!

2. We don’t know who’s idea was that and it doesn’t matter! The final thing is good, I enjoy watching it, nothing changes whose idea was it, director himself gave britney some credits and compliments but you can’t accept it cause?! 

P.s.What’s wrong you? 😅

I’m just realistic, darling . Buck up.

5 hours ago, britisthecolor said:

I don't see anything wrong with what she said. Britney can shade everyone and it's not a problem even though millions of people see her posts but it's a problem when a dancer shades her under a post? Also, the dancer doesn't owe professionalism to anyone when her boss wasn't professional herself.

This dancer owes it to herself to be professional. Britney is Britney. She could never work another day in her life and be fine. This Criscilla does not have that luxury. And what exactly did Britney do to this girl that’s offensive enough to call her a mess and criticize her dancing among other things? Nothing. Exactly. 

On 10/13/2023 at 2:04 PM, ainey said:

Just scrolled thru IG and saw a video posted by britneyscrave about the “dance” break in the “Piece of Me” music video. The caption said it was obvious Britney choreographed it minutes before filming because the BG dancers were “struggling”.:lizzie_oops_dancing_red_maguire_hillary_duff:

Well her former dancer, Criscilla, responded to a comment stating that none of the girls behind her were professional dancers (they all are). And she took the opportunity to take several shots at Britney. I vaguely remember this gal shading Britney numerous times over the years. Anyone know the story there?:xcuseme_mad_say_what_hmm_confused:

I get her frustration bc Britney fans often make up very delusional stories to excuse Britney’s shortcomings/laziness. But she didn’t need to be shady and tout “professional dancers know this” while bad mouthing a fellow artist (very unprofessional).:holduplisten_hold_up_listen_preach_telling_wisdom_wise:spacer.png

She's probably still mad because The M+M's was supposed to have more dates (she confirmed it), but it suddenly stopped after Miami's Mansion show.

On 10/15/2023 at 7:30 PM, ainey said:

This dancer owes it to herself to be professional. Britney is Britney. She could never work another day in her life and be fine. This Criscilla does not have that luxury. And what exactly did Britney do to this girl that’s offensive enough to call her a mess and criticize her dancing among other things? Nothing. Exactly. 

I disagree, professionalism should be mutual. And some of the people Britney has shaded also didn't deserve it. And also, Criscilla's shade is only posted as comment under a post related to her, at least. 

Edited by britisthecolor
6 hours ago, britisthecolor said:

I disagree, professionalism should be mutual. And some of the people Britney has shaded also didn't deserve it. And also, Criscilla's shade is only posted as comment under a post related to her, at least. 

Okay well we’ve seen how that’s worked out for Criscilla. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block