New merch out in the official Britney Spears store!

3 minutes ago, Revenge. said:

The book and crossroads cd.

Book/Crossroads merch.

They all have their separate site since 'Epic rights' is not handling that  :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

CROSSROADSMERCHSHOP.COM

Shop the exclusive collection of apparel and merch from the iconic movie, Crossroads.

Edited by pablitonizer
  • Love 1
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

maybe it's just new merch in general, given the email uses the picture for the vinyls that cover all eras (except Glory)

Crossroads and the book have their own pages so I doubt it's related to that.

But crossing my fingers for Britney Jean  feeling it GIF by The Kennedy Center

Most likely it's Brocolly Joanna anniversary merch. There were some rumors a few months ago so we'll have to wait and see 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

Could be! But it could also be that Britney for some VERY strange reason loves that album :orangu_orangutan_ape:

well, I won't hold my breath, I still think it will be something like more general merch, from all eras, rather than a specific anniversary, because I think it's too soon for either BJ or ITZ, even BOMT 25th which would be until January. The current merch is still the same since years ago.

I also thought it could be they're adding Glory vinyl, which is the only one missing, but again it's too random to do it just now

It can't be anything major either like a whole new album or single, because they would've shared it on all social media accounts

My guess would either be

Britney Jean/In The Zone anniversary sets/merch/audio formats

The Woman In Me signed copies possibly?/Alternate versions

Crossroads merch/special release

Other than that it could just be regular britney merch as its her online store with this countdown... if it was her actual website countdown I'd go into shock

Hoping its something exciting

I just realized it says "something new" :shake_excited_pink_bounce_yay_pumped_anxious: PLEASE BE GOOD

Edited by LivingLegendaryBritney
  • Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block