🚨"She will never get out of it. This is a lesson for her to learn how to treat her family!" -Allegedly Lynne on Britney being locked up.

1 hour ago, Lola2790 said:

Oh have you had the one-on-one conversations with them to defend Britney's family so strongly?  :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Being a rational thinker isn’t the same as defending someone. You can be a stan/fan and admit that both sides of the party have their own faults. Using the words of Sam L., a known leach, as your evidence doesn’t give you much leg room to stand on either since he was one of the main reasons the conservatorship got established. Lola, I encourage you to put yourself in everyone’s shoes, think, and come up with what makes most sense. Lynne is absolutely not perfect. No one is perfect. Just because some fans on here have an opinion or stance on something that isn’t necessarily popular at the moment doesn’t mean it isn’t valid or should be shunned. It’s just insane how unpopular opinions here get crucified which tells me all I need to know about how this fanbase operates. I haven’t had conversations with Britney or her family. Neither have you. Why dictate how you or others should feel about something when you don’t even know the straight facts?

Edited by BadBunny
  • Haha 2

Read it before and remember it as valid. (No fan of Sam regardless)

I am not exactly regretting throwing Through The Storm in the trash circa 2010.

OT: I still wonder to this day why Dr Phil stormed in and out of Cedar Sinai claiming Britney needed help. This was during the 5150.

Lynne and Phils wife Robin were friends. 

The family and Britney (?) was supposed to be on the show and get Britney help but was dissed by the Spears family.

Thanks @Lola2790 for keeping reminding us what a **** show it was. 

Able to tour, treated like a race horse yet not allowed to have an ATM card to buy candles...

• Love 3
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Bigno said:

Say what you will about him, but this seems awfully accurate

yes. We can recognize that he's an opportunist but that he was right about the Spears's and their disregard for Britney. I don't know what kind of mother would say something as spiteful/cruel as what Lynne said. She's truly despicable. 

• Love 5
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3

:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

We really live in a world where fans are now depicting Sam as a saint, as if he wasn’t yet another leech who took advantage of Britney at her most vulnerable and wanted a piece of her fame and money. There is a reason why this man has several restraining orders against him and got exposed for targeting other female celebrities during their struggles. But ahhh yes! He gets a free pass or isn’t AS despicable because he “eXpOsEd LYnNe11!!” The revisionists love rewriting history. Some of you seem to really be forgetting what actually went down between 2004-07. Britney was being used, abused, and attracted by so many dangerous men but sure...lemme go ahead and attack Lynne bc she actually had the balls to tell that man to **** off which clearly affected his fragile ego. 

Edited by BadBunny
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Lisa_Renault said:

I gots more time for Lynne than most. Woman ain't perfect, but a mother's a mother. Britney came out of that woman's womb. Respect is due.

Thank you. I wouldn’t expect this forum to know the basics of being a parent, the sacrifices and the difficulties that come in between raising a child. Instead of healing, the fans choose to be blind and shame or guilt-trip Lynne because according to Sam L. or a text message, she wasn’t perfect enough for them. Damned if she speaks up and/or issues a restraining order. Damned if she doesn’t. And no, that doesn’t make Lynne a saint either. Fans also don’t seem to realize that Britney had her own fair share of parenting struggles. Does that make her a bad mom because he children feel betrayed by her?

Edited by BadBunny
  • Haha 3
9 minutes ago, OneTrackMind said:

So if I bring a child into this world, I can abuse and use them as long as I wish to because I gave birth once? LMAO?!

Lynne only loves Britney when she's bringing money to the table, a true mother loves her child no matter what.

This all just backs up what I've always thought: that Britney most likely caught on to the nefarious things her family were trying to pull on her (remember she had the restraining order against Lynne or something?) and started to distance herself, but because they are narcissists they turned around and used the c-ship to punish her. How vile and disgusting.

Edited by Gutterguppy2.0
  • Like 7
Just now, OneTrackMind said:

So if I bring a child into this world, I can abuse and use them as long as I wish to because I gave birth once? LMAO?!

Lynne only loves Britney when she's bringing money to the table, a true mother loves her child no matter what.

That’s not true at all. Lynne spent over a decade and sacrificed her income/job/comfort to enroll Britney in pageants, talent shows, singing, dance lessons, acting gigs. You think Britney would have gotten as far as she did without the help of her mother? We have interviews from Britney herself saying how she was the one who pushed her mother to take her to auditions. 

But based on your logic, we should also start pointing fingers at Britney for being irresponsible or “aBuSiNg” her newborns. She drove with a 10-month-old in her lap which is illegal and subject to a misdemeanor. Point is that no parent is perfect but let me know if you want me to keep going.

• Haha 2
44 minutes ago, OneTrackMind said:

Gay men can't be parents?? :wtf_britney_what_confused_um:  

Here you go again with your attempt to gaslight users and go off-topic. I never said that gay men can’t be parents, it’s just less common. Research shows that about 15% of same-s** couples have children which is less common than opposite-s** couples. I’d be curious to know who on Exhale that actively posts actually has children because I doubt it’s more than 1 in 10. 

Edited by BadBunny
  • Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block