🚨"She will never get out of it. This is a lesson for her to learn how to treat her family!" -Allegedly Lynne on Britney being locked up.

27 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

Except that a dozen delusional members agreeing with you on a Britney Spears forum doesn’t hold much value or meaning, especially when those same members also don’t like Jordan yet they continue to browse on his site. :madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts: And how many times do we have to tell you, LOULOU? You are a conspiracy theorist who uses ThatSurpriseWitness, now Osama (his real name) Lutfi as your source of evidence. Sharpen that noggin a bit and do better research! Oh and I’m sorry that you got banned (or almost did), that’s not my problem! Maybe try respecting Jordan a bit more and stop spreading anti-Breatheheavy propaganda but that’s just my 2 cents! :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

Actually I've also cited @Ghoulia ,  @notedyourhonor@Mx_Defying and @Steel Magnolia 's amazing research in my countless justice for Britney threads. 

Do you have any justice threads, Lynne's bestie?! I mean BadBunny.:reductive_madonna_mdna_tea_coffee_cup_sips_sipping_drink_spill:

• Love 4
  • Like 4
2 hours ago, --- said:

yeah poor thing had to convince britney she needed a nose job before the age of consent. she's been through so much. 

2 hours ago, Gutterguppy2.0 said:

well, you know, no parent is perfect and mothers make mistakes, but Britney came out of Lynne's womb so we oughta respect Lynne!! 

Lmao your guys’s sarcasm is making me :riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand:

I love it!

Edited by The Femme Fatale
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, The Femme Fatale said:

That’s not how you use that btw. Your story book word salads are what that meme is for.

…Quiet! Shh, hush your mouth. Silence when I spit it out, in your face. Open your mouth, give you a taste.

spacer.png

3 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

mariah-carey-i-dont-know-her.gif

spacer.png

Just now, The Femme Fatale said:

Is that a threat? :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

It’s a promise! 

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, The Femme Fatale said:

First off….:wtf_britney_what_confused_um:

Second off, maybe the mods should look into you threatening another member.

Third, I thought I was on ignore, what happened to that?

I think it's best we stop feeding the troll and TCon account that is @BadBunny. They defended Jamie Spears against our "wrongful bullying". That says it all.

Edited by Lola2790
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 5
45 minutes ago, The Femme Fatale said:

First off….:wtf_britney_what_confused_um:

Second off, maybe the mods should look into you threatening another member.

Third, I thought I was on ignore, what happened to that?

The gaslighting. And well…if you can’t beat the delulu’s, troll em! You guys take everything I say at face value when you can simply just ignore it and move on with your lives. Just saying. And even though it may not be so popular to hear on this forum, my opinion on certain things that YOU may not agree with still stands and remains valid but you’re too blind to understand, which isn’t my problem. Also, what’s the point of ignoring you when you clearly can’t ignore me? At least you’re not giving me 50 notifications in a row anymore. 😂

Edited by BadBunny
  • Haha 2
55 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

I gave them WPs.

Thank you for being a fair moderator. Also, I appreciate you sharing your opinion to me without resorting to personal attacks or drags. I may not agree with everything you said but I am mature enough to understand that not everyone is going to have the same stance, opinion or see eye-to-eye on everything. It’s also baffling how people here think that you’re reaching overboard to defend me when a moderator’s literal job is to issue WPs towards users who are being blatantly disrespectful. If someone is getting WPs, it’s not my problem that they’re responding with vulgarity or creating false labels. A moderator simply cannot issue a WP because of an opinion or because I’m not telling Lynne to go **** herself and/or for thinking that Sam L. is not a good person. Hope this clears any confusion or misunderstanding.  

Edited by BadBunny
  • Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block