🚨"She will never get out of it. This is a lesson for her to learn how to treat her family!" -Allegedly Lynne on Britney being locked up.

Just now, Emil87 said:

All this time they made Sam out to be the evil one. While he def has his own issues, it’s her family that was the evil all along and Britney knew it. I don’t think her relationship with her family will ever be on good terms again. After all, you cant fix their brains, right Lynne? What a disgusting thing to say about your own daughter btw. If Britney didn’t have the heart she has Lynne would be on the streets so she really should stfu.

I agree babe, I don't think they'll ever be on good terms too much damage has been done and too much trust has been lost.

The Spears family seems to be very twisted and they all point the finger at Britney, yet can't find a mirror to look at their own actions. 

• Love 6
  • Like 3
Just now, blissfuloutsider said:

I believe it, they always felt entitled to her/ her money/ and any benefits of her fame...

To what extent she helped you enough and you used and abused her you evil creeps.. She doesn't owe them **** now let's be real :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

Exactly. The sad reality is Britney would have never left them on the streets and would have supported them for life but they threw her in a conservatorship as soon as they thought there was the slightest possibility she wouldn't.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

The first images of texts in white seem fake. No one was talking about being "objectified" in the year 2007. It seems as if they were written years after the fact. 

I was going to say the same thing. Nobody talked like this back then.

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Fay1981 said:

I was going to say the same thing. Nobody talked like this back then.

There are literally articles and comments from 2007 that use the word objectified when talking about Paris Hilton or Britney.

IMG-4098.jpg

WWW.NBCNEWS.COM

"Scarborough Country" producer Kellyanne Dignan blogs: "When did taking your clothes off become...

Edited by Lola2790
  • Like 6

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block