🚨"She will never get out of it. This is a lesson for her to learn how to treat her family!" -Allegedly Lynne on Britney being locked up.

On 10/6/2023 at 11:02 PM, BadBunny said:

Here you go again with your attempt to gaslight users and go off-topic. I never said that gay men can’t be parents, it’s just less common. Research shows that about 15% of same-s** couples have children which is less common than opposite-s** couples. I’d be curious to know who on Exhale that actively posts actually has children because I doubt it’s more than 1 in 10. 

First of all, Britney isn't a 'child' of anyone...she is a homunculus born of alchemy, created in a lab. It's unclear how Lynne Spears obtained Britney but it clearly wasn't from her womb.

Secondly, I have a dead dog. Does that count?

• Haha 3
On 10/7/2023 at 4:05 PM, BadBunny said:

Once again, that isn’t true. If that were the case, @Jordan Miller would instantly ban users like Lola (and so many others) who attacked him in those threads that called him all sorts of derogatory terms. 

Why Are You So Obsessed With Me Mean Girls GIF

For the record, I have never called Jordan or anyone else by a derogatory term so :surejan:

Also, constructive criticism isn't the same as attacking someone :bwink_britney_pepsi_wink_black_and_white_bw_flirt:

Edited by Lola2790
  • Love 1
  • Like 1
12 hours ago, pop analyst said:

..'Also the worst mur***ers and trash people have come from a woman's womb. As far as I know, no abuser has been brought to life from a cave..'

Do you mean that women - who  can only give  birth by the way-  are responsible  for  mur***ers tha are of male genger?

Is this a serious argument?

Lol, IS THIS A SERIOUS QUESTION?

Talk about an idiotic leap. What you just did there is a straw man. NEVER DID I BLAME THE MOTHERS. Let me explain to you, I said crimes are not diminished due to being a son or a daughter CAUSE WE ALL ARE. Never did I say the parents are automatically to blame. What did yiu smoke before writing this? Did you even read what the poster said about Lynne deserving automatic forgiveness just for being a mother? Man, I hope you didn't read it. Otherwise, this would be even worse.

But let me see how you twist this. So to answer your question, NO I NEVER SAID THEY ARE RESPONSIBLE, MALE OR FEMALE. I said, no matter who your parents are or if you are a mother, father, you are responsible for your actions, not for the roles you have if you do not assume the full responsibility.

Aaaand, I really hope you are trolling. 

Edited by Bigno
  • Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/9/2023 at 7:04 AM, Bigno said:

Lol, IS THIS A SERIOUS QUESTION?

Talk about an idiotic leap. What you just did there is a straw man. NEVER DID I BLAME THE MOTHERS. Let me explain to you, I said crimes are not diminished due to being a son or a daughter CAUSE WE ALL ARE. Never did I say the parents are automatically to blame. What did yiu smoke before writing this? Did you even read what the poster said about Lynne deserving automatic forgiveness just for being a mother? Man, I hope you didn't read it. Otherwise, this would be even worse.

But let me see how you twist this. So to answer your question, NO I NEVER SAID THEY ARE RESPONSIBLE, MALE OR FEMALE. I said, no matter who your parents are or if you are a mother, father, you are responsible for your actions, not for the roles you have if you do not assume the full responsibility.

Aaaand, I really hope you are trolling. 

I ment 'women' as a gender. I thought you hate them. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
11 minutes ago, justhanging said:

Hi Lynne's friend. 

The hypocrisy is astounding and interesting on here from users Illini you. Many of you have turned into internet zombies who have lost all critical thinking skills and look for a reason to be mad or pick a side as if there’s only ever two. Humans are way more complex than that hence why Americas Democracy has been a mess for a while. Stans don’t even have the real story. And that’s just one side. These seem like the same people who yell and scream at customer care people on the phone for waiting when in reality you’re just going to piss them off to the point where they hang up. I encourage everyone to put yourself in everyone’s shoes, think, andcome up with what makes most sense. Why are we discouraging people from sharing opinions if it’s not popular at the time? That’s no better than torturing people in the dark ages for something they didn’t truly do. And if you disagree with someone that’s also ok. I never attack anyone on here if I disagree but I find if I leave an unpopular opinionit’s attacked. Now that’s says it all.

On 10/6/2023 at 3:50 PM, princessmimi said:

Exactly.

We all don't know anything about Britney's family and their interactions in real life.

We only know about their strained relationships based on what we've seen and a lot of the behavior that we have seen from Britney's family especially her parents since 2007 shows that they did abuse the conservatorship for all that its worth.

If they truly cared about Britney's well being, they should've gotten her help like maybe therapy or going to a mental hospital

(which ISNT bad, all they do is stabilize and help people going through things, its not like the movies)

What kind of parents would think its ok to take over their daughter's life and make them work against their will and threaten them with her kids if she didn't do what they say?

For God sake the woman couldn't even change the color of her kitchen cabinets or order sushi without permission from her dad!

I mean yes I do agree that Britney's reputation and life now is the consequences of her recent decisions HOWEVER

if it weren't for the abuse she had to endure from the past 13 years in the conservatorship and her money hungry parents.

Britney would NOT be the way she is now!
I feel sorry for her. 

and this is basically it. discussing anything outside this is futile.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block