🚨"She will never get out of it. This is a lesson for her to learn how to treat her family!" -Allegedly Lynne on Britney being locked up.

1 hour ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

The first images of texts in white seem fake. No one was talking about being "objectified" in the year 2007. It seems as if they were written years after the fact. 

The Lynne text though about wanting Britney to respect "ME" is classic narc parent. Me, me, me. Maybe your child will respect you if you model that respect to them. 

The texts in the first post are supposedly from Lynne?

It says her 15 year old sister was pregnant, but JL was 16 almost 17. A mother wouldn't get that wrong 

• Love 1
21 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

It says her 15 year old sister was pregnant, but JL was 16 almost 17. A mother wouldn't get that wrong 

This section is a conversation between Sam Lutfi and another person. It's not Britney's mother. 

• Like 3

People have a tendency to deny mothers of being capable of abuse, that if a mother presents herself as a timid, loving, clueless party in the family then it must be true because how could a mother be so cruel toward their own child, right? The shift that's happening in this forum from rightfully wanting the spears family to take accountability to defending Britney's abusive parents is sickening. Either it's trolling or people just weren't around for the multiple research threads with evidence people invested time in when Free Britney was actively happening, but whatever the reason, defending Britney's abusers will never be ok. Friendly reminder that mentally ill and disabled people are statistically more likely to be abused than be the abuser. Should be a no brainer, considering the power balance within a cship no less, but apparently some people are playing a different game.

• Love 1
  • Like 5
2 hours ago, Lola2790 said:

Oh BadBunny. There's clearly another source in addition to Sam Lutfi that is corroborating Britney's version of events. Who is it?!

And if Lynne is the sympathetic woman you make her out to be, then why didn't she petition to end the conservatorship? Oh that's right. She just wanted to kick Jamie out and keep her in it because they were afraid of what she would do to expose them as a fully free woman. 

Yes, LOLA. Because you had one-on-one conversations with both Britney and Lynne to know that. Get out of here with your delusion. You speak as if you know the Spears’ personally when you don’t even know 10% of the entire picture. 

• Haha 2
6 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

Brace yourselves yall, @BadBunny is typing

The hypocrisy is astounding and interesting on here. Many of you have turned into internet zombies who have lost all critical thinking skills and look for a reason to be mad or pick a side as if there’s only ever two. Humans are way more complex than that hence why Americas Democracy has been a mess for a while. Stans don’t even have 10% of the real story and are still waiting to hear from Britney’s side upon her book release. And that’s just one side. These seem like the same people who yell and scream at customer care people on the phone for waiting when in reality you’re just going to piss them off to the point where they hang up. I encourage everyone to put yourself in everyone’s shoes, think, andcome up with what makes most sense. Why are we discouraging people from sharing opinions if it’s not popular at the time? That’s no better than torturing people in the dark ages for something they didn’t truly do. And if you disagree with someone that’s also ok. I never attack anyone on here if I disagree but I find if I leave an unpopular opinionit’s attacked. Now that’s says it all.

Edited by BadBunny
1 hour ago, Emil87 said:

All this time they made Sam out to be the evil one. While he def has his own issues, it’s her family that was the evil all along and Britney knew it. I don’t think her relationship with her family will ever be on good terms again. After all, you cant fix their brains, right Lynne? What a disgusting thing to say about your own daughter btw. If Britney didn’t have the heart she has Lynne would be on the streets so she really should stfu.

It’s so hard to believe that Britney hasn’t thrown her mother out of serenity!!! 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, chizwhiz said:

I did the math and Maddie was born in June '08 which made JL 17 at time of her birth (birthday April '91), so she was 16 when she got pregnant 

Edited by Gutterguppy2.0
1 hour ago, BadBunny said:

Yes, LOLA. Because you had one-on-one conversations with both Britney and Lynne to know that. Get out of here with your delusion. You speak as if you know the Spears’ personally when you don’t even know 10% of the entire picture. 

Oh have you had the one-on-one conversations with them to defend Britney's family so strongly?  :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Love 5
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block