🚨"She will never get out of it. This is a lesson for her to learn how to treat her family!" -Allegedly Lynne on Britney being locked up.

2 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

We’re not talking about you, Gutterguppy. You’re the type of “fan” who would literally cheer on Britney if she ran somebody over. And you want to talk about delulu?

Crazy how this user wants to continue talking about me when there's an ignore feature they can clearly utilize...

25 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

Because you attacked @Jordan Miller throughout the process as if Steel wasn’t defaming and spreading lies about him. :wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell: 

I outta come over and fix that brain of yours, Lola! :katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing:

Last I checked over a dozen members agreed with my post. You called me a conspiracy theorist and tried to get me banned for weeks. Maybe you should fix your brain  :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

• Haha 4
  • Like 3
8 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

Last I checked over a dozen members agreed with my post. You called me a conspiracy theorist and tried to get me banned for weeks. Maybe you should fix your brain  :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

Except that a dozen delusional members agreeing with you on a Britney Spears forum doesn’t hold much value or meaning, especially when those same members also don’t like Jordan yet they continue to browse on his site. :madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts: And how many times do we have to tell you, LOULOU? You are a conspiracy theorist who uses ThatSurpriseWitness, now Osama (his real name) Lutfi as your source of evidence. Sharpen that noggin a bit and do better research! Oh and I’m sorry that you got banned (or almost did), that’s not my problem! Maybe try respecting Jordan a bit more and stop spreading anti-Breatheheavy propaganda but that’s just my 2 cents! :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

Edited by BadBunny

1 minute ago, BadBunny said:

Except that a dozen delusional members agreeing with you on a Britney Spears forum doesn’t hold much value or meaning, especially when those same members also don’t like Jordan yet they continue to browse on his site. :madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts: And how many times do we have to tell you, LOULOU? You are a conspiracy theorist who uses ThatSurpriseWitness, now Osama (his real name) Lutfi as your source of evidence. Sharpen that noggin a bit and do better research! :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

So much criticism for anyone that isn’t Lynne or her talentless, quickly eliminated daughter. Wonder why that is. :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Love 4
1 hour ago, BadBunny said:

A victim's reasons for staying with their abusers are extremely complex and, in most cases, are based on the reality that their abuser will follow through with the threats they have used to keep them trapped. The victim in violent relationships knows their abuser best and fully knows the extent to which they will go to make sure they have and can maintain control over the victim. The victim literally may not be able to safely escape or protect those they love which is why it may have took as long as it did. This is based on research from the National Coalition Against Domestic Violence. 

Remember that abusive relationships are extremely complex situations and it takes a lot of courage to leave. We should be praising (and not diminishing) the fact that one did leave considering that some never do or ever make it out to that point. 25 years or not, it’s still better late than never. I personally know a lot of refugees from Afghanistan who, at the time of their abuse, weren’t able to process the trauma until much later in life. That or it was difficult to escape and often times, it would lead to acid attacks or kidnapping their children. No matter how long it takes, let’s not try to guilt people for taking as long as they need.

And why Britney can't leave?

• Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block