🚨"She will never get out of it. This is a lesson for her to learn how to treat her family!" -Allegedly Lynne on Britney being locked up.

Just now, Gutterguppy2.0 said:

well, you know, that was all Britney's fault because she was under pressure form the big bag music corpporation. 

poor lynne. she had to suffer so much before, during, and after britney's conservatorship. we should really be more empathetic. :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Haha 3
1 minute ago, BadBunny said:

Since you’ve terribly failed to understand by now, I’m clearly giving you a taste of your own medicine. Go off though, keep using your boomer gifs and act like I give a **** what people think about what. It’s painfully obvious that you’re just here to get a reaction out and steer any thread you can off-topic. 

mmhmm, yes, quoting the words I used to you back to me is 'giving me a taste of my own medicine'. You sure got me there, teach! 

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Gutterguppy2.0 said:

This all just backs up what I've always thought: that Britney most likely caught on to the nefarious things her family were trying to pull on her (remember she had the restraining order against Lynne or something?) and started to distance herself, but because they are narcissists they turned around and used the c-ship to punish her. How vile and disgusting.

There was a user on here with the same handle as Alli Sims IG, whether it was her idk but seems likely since they only posted a few times. She said ‘it’s one thing if someone wants to support their family, it’s another if they take it without her knowing’ or something like that. Bryan by his own words was in charge of her money from 03-09 and we had that article that said Britney couldn’t access her own money from the personal trainer guy. I think they were stealing from Britney and used c-ship to cover it up. Also the article alleging RICO violations against Britney etc. absolutely vile.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Gutterguppy2.0 said:

Well, you know, it's SO hard raising a chile and sacrifices clearly had to be made so they could reach their dream! 

yeah poor thing had to convince britney she needed a nose job before the age of consent. she's been through so much. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Gutterguppy2.0 said:

well, you know, no parent is perfect and mothers make mistakes, but Britney came out of Lynne's womb so we oughta respect Lynne!! 

it's just such a tragedy. lynne has to take advantage of people with a pyramid scheme just to make ends meet. we should keep her in our prayers so that she doesn't have to keep suffering from the exploitation of others. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

The historical revisionism in here. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: Bc Britney didn’t want to be a star and Lynne forced her to be one?  As if this isn’t the same woman who encouraged Britney to quit “Ruthless” and go have cherry pie on Christmas instead. As if Britney didn’t envision stardom as a ticket out of Louisiana and into something greater. The delusions y’all run with. But yes, it was alllllll a lie. Got it!

Edited by BadBunny
25 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

I understand your point but had Lynne intervened and told Britney that she shouldn’t do Rolling Stone or go on tour with such a hectic schedule, she would have likely retaliated. Her peers were also making it big at 17 with their own grueling schedules, why couldn’t she? Yes, Britney saw being a pop star as more of a “hobby” rather than her life but let’s not act like she herself didn’t want that stardom or act like she wasn’t competitive or not hungry for it. Her stardom was simply magnetic.

Also, Lynne did end up walking away from Jamie where she kicked him out of Serenity. Sometimes, it doesn’t take until years to process emotions/abuse or for someone to make a decision because of everything going on in between. It’s certainly not an overnight thing. Why pound on someone for being imperfect? Why do you even care this much over a stranger? Also, the reason why Britney ended up with people like Kevin or Jason was because whenever she hooked up with famous men, they would sell her personal life to magazines. See: Justin Timberlake, Fred Durst, etc. Britney ultimately found more comfort in men that weren’t so “Hollywood” or groomed up all the time. She liked her bad boys which is deeply imbedded in Southern culture. It has more to do with where she was raised and how you literally can’t take the South out of the girl.  

Lynne had been with Jamie for over 25+ years when she decided to leave him. She knew and willingly chose to keep this abusive man in her life and even worse, in her children’s lives.

Yes Britney wanted this for herself but she also needed someone looking out for her. 

• Like 4
10 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

The historical revisionism in here. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: Bc Britney didn’t want to be a star and Lynne forced her to be one?  As if this isn’t the same woman who encouraged Britney to quit “Ruthless” and go have cherry pie on Christmas instead. As if Britney didn’t envision stardom as a ticket out of Louisiana and into something greater. The delusions y’all run with. But yes, it was alllllll a lie. Got it!

:umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

• Like 2
1 hour ago, BadBunny said:

Lynne was not a stage parent though. This woman still lives in butt**** Louisiana and sells Rodan+Fields’s products for a living, how is that a stage parent? 😭Did you ever watch “Driven”, “Behind The Music” or all of those TV specials or magazine interviews from the 2000s? It was all Britney. But sure since you now think Lynne is a stage parent, why didn’t she pull a Kris Jenner and attempt to start a reality series revolving her children? Hell, even Beyoncé and Jessica Simpson’s parents were considered more “stage parents” than Britney’s. No one had even heard of James until 2008 as he was always outside of the picture.

Also, where did I say that a child needs to take care of their parent? 😭 Britney was gracious enough and felt indebted to her family which is normal for superstars. You think people like Beyoncé, Justin Bieber or Taylor Swift didn’t help their families out when they became rich? 😭

Also, who in the world is justifying the conservatorship here? 😭 Let me make it clear that none of us are, especially after it got exposed for being more of a business model. Stop with your lies and reaches.

:britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

• Like 1
2 hours ago, BadBunny said:

:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

We really live in a world where fans are now depicting Sam as a saint, as if he wasn’t yet another leech who took advantage of Britney at her most vulnerable and wanted a piece of her fame and money. There is a reason why this man has several restraining orders against him and got exposed for targeting other female celebrities during their struggles. But ahhh yes! He gets a free pass or isn’t AS despicable because he “eXpOsEd LYnNe11!!” The revisionists love rewriting history. Some of you seem to really be forgetting what actually went down between 2004-07. Britney was being used, abused, and attracted by so many dangerous men but sure...lemme go ahead and attack Lynne bc she actually had the balls to tell that man to **** off which clearly affected his fragile ego. 

This is amazing

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, 2K16NEY said:

Lynne had been with Jamie for over 25+ years when she decided to leave him. She knew and willingly chose to keep this abusive man in her life and even worse, in her children’s lives.

Yes Britney wanted this for herself but she also needed someone looking out for her. 

A victim's reasons for staying with their abusers are extremely complex and, in most cases, are based on the reality that their abuser will follow through with the threats they have used to keep them trapped. The victim in violent relationships knows their abuser best and fully knows the extent to which they will go to make sure they have and can maintain control over the victim. The victim literally may not be able to safely escape or protect those they love which is why it may have took as long as it did. This is based on research from the National Coalition Against Domestic Violence. 

Remember that abusive relationships are extremely complex situations and it takes a lot of courage to leave. We should be praising (and not diminishing) the fact that one did leave considering that some never do or ever make it out to that point. 25 years or not, it’s still better late than never. I personally know a lot of refugees from Afghanistan who, at the time of their abuse, weren’t able to process the trauma until much later in life. That or it was difficult to escape and often times, it would lead to acid attacks or kidnapping their children. No matter how long it takes, let’s not try to guilt people for taking as long as they need.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, BadBunny said:

A victim's reasons for staying with their abusers are extremely complex and, in most cases, are based on the reality that their abuser will follow through with the threats they have used to keep them trapped. The victim in violent relationships knows their abuser best and fully knows the extent to which they will go to make sure they have and can maintain control over the victim. The victim literally may not be able to safely escape or protect those they love which is why it may have took as long as it did. This is based on research from the National Coalition Against Domestic Violence. 

Remember that abusive relationships are extremely complex situations and it takes a lot of courage to leave. We should be praising (and not diminishing) the fact that one did leave considering that some never do or ever make it out to that point. 25 years or not, it’s still better late than never. I personally know a lot of refugees from Afghanistan who, at the time of their abuse, weren’t able to process the trauma until much later in life. That or it was difficult to escape and often times, it would lead to acid attacks or kidnapping their children. No matter how long it takes, let’s not try to guilt people for taking as long as they need.

:clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block