🚨"She will never get out of it. This is a lesson for her to learn how to treat her family!" -Allegedly Lynne on Britney being locked up.

46 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

Lynne was not a stage parent though. This woman still lives in butt**** Louisiana and sells Rodan+Fields’s products for a living, how is that a stage parent? 😭Did you ever watch “Driven”, “Behind The Music” or all of those TV specials or magazine interviews from the 2000s? It was all Britney. But sure since you now think Lynne is a stage parent, why didn’t she pull a Kris Jenner and attempt to start a reality series revolving her children? Hell, even Beyoncé and Jessica Simpson’s parents were considered more “stage parents” than Britney’s. No one had even heard of James until 2008 as he was always outside of the picture.

Also, where did I say that a child needs to take care of their parent? 😭 Britney was gracious enough and felt indebted to her family which is normal for superstars. You think people like Beyoncé, Justin Bieber or Taylor Swift didn’t help their families out when they became rich? 😭

Also, who in the world is justifying the conservatorship here? 😭 Let me make it clear that none of us are, especially after it got exposed for being more of a business model. Stop with your lies and reaches.

Britney was 17 when her career took off. Her parents signed off on her work schedule which was INSANE at the time. They didn't care that she was working day in and day out traveling the world. She was young and vulnerable and there were vultures everywhere. Her dreams were coming true but at what cost? 

Lynne had no boundaries with her deadbeat husband. He could do whatever he wanted with Britney's money. Lynne SAW her husband's abuse first hand and STAYED time and time again. She made that decision to do so at the expense of the mental health and stability of her children. Imagine if Lynne had left Jamie and showed Britney what to tolerate in a MAN. Britney would have had a strong woman to follow in her life. But she didn't. Britney dated a LOSER (KFED) because it's all she's known in her family. 

Edited by 2K16NEY
  • Like 8
1 minute ago, BadBunny said:

Should I be honored that you and Lola just compared my post to an AI-powered language model? If the shoe fits, I guess. :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

I mean, if you think relying on a computer is the beacon of intelligence because you're unable to think for yourself and form a cogent argument, then you do you. 

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, 2K16NEY said:

Britney was 17 when her career took off. Her parents signed off on her work schedule which was INSANE at the time. They didn't care that she was working day in and day out traveling the world. She was young and vulnerable and there were vultures everywhere. Her dreams were coming true but at what cost? 

Lynne had no boundaries with her deadbeat husband. He could do whatever he wanted with Britney's money. Lynne SAW her husband's abuse first hand and STAYED time and time again. She made that decision to do so at the expense of the mental health and stability of her children. Imagine if Lynne had left Jamie and showed Britney what to tolerate in a MAN. Britney would have had a strong woman to follow in her life. But she didn't. Britney dated a LOSER (KFED) because it's all she's known in her family. 

I understand your point but had Lynne intervened and told Britney that she shouldn’t do Rolling Stone or go on tour with such a hectic schedule, she would have likely retaliated. Her peers were also making it big at 17 with their own grueling schedules, why couldn’t she? Yes, Britney saw being a pop star as more of a “hobby” rather than her life but let’s not act like she herself didn’t want that stardom or act like she wasn’t competitive or not hungry for it. Her stardom was simply magnetic.

Also, Lynne did end up walking away from Jamie where she kicked him out of Serenity. Sometimes, it doesn’t take until years to process emotions/abuse or for someone to make a decision because of everything going on in between. It’s certainly not an overnight thing. Why pound on someone for being imperfect? Why do you even care this much over a stranger? Also, the reason why Britney ended up with people like Kevin or Jason was because whenever she hooked up with famous men, they would sell her personal life to magazines. See: Justin Timberlake, Fred Durst, etc. Britney ultimately found more comfort in men that weren’t so “Hollywood” or groomed up all the time. She liked her bad boys which is deeply imbedded in Southern culture. It has more to do with where she was raised and how you literally can’t take the South out of the girl.  

10 minutes ago, Gutterguppy2.0 said:

I mean, if you think relying on a computer is the beacon of intelligence because you're unable to think for yourself and form a cogent argument, then you do you. 

Who said I relied on a computer as a beacon of intelligence because I’m unable to think for myself or form an argument?  Are you talking about yourself? 😭 It’s also just funny how you and your friend make such bold claims meanwhile I’ve been accused of so many things that I can’t even keep up at this point. I’m just surprised I haven’t gotten alien yet. Anyway…I know you LOVE to steer threads off-topic whenever you fail to form cogent arguments but I suggest you quit. Thank you.  

1 hour ago, Gutterguppy2.0 said:

This all just backs up what I've always thought: that Britney most likely caught on to the nefarious things her family were trying to pull on her (remember she had the restraining order against Lynne or something?) and started to distance herself, but because they are narcissists they turned around and used the c-ship to punish her. How vile and disgusting.

Yeah, she fired Larry and got that restraining order against her mom before the con was even dreamt up. It's shocking and creepy, but I think you're right. The c-ship was their revenge.

• Love 3
  • Like 6
Just now, BadBunny said:

Who said I relied on a computer as a beacon of intelligence because I’m unable to think for myself or form an argument?  Are you talking about yourself? 😭 It’s also just funny how you and your friend make such bold claims meanwhile I’ve been accused of so many things that I can’t even keep up at this point. I’m just surprised I haven’t gotten alien yet. Anyway…I know you LOVE to steer threads off-topic whenever you fail to form cogent arguments but I suggest you quit. Thank you.  

Again, using the same words I've used back to me, like a middle-schooler. It's ok, let everyone here in this thread see how you like to talk in circles. I'm enjoying being entertained.
Anticipation Popcorn GIF

• Love 2
  • Like 1
9 minutes ago, jor to tha deezy said:

Let's be real. Lynne was worse than a stage mom, she sent her underage daughter off to make the money while she stayed home. I know people from Kentwood who told me this and they told me this in like 2002. 

People from Kentwood also went around calling Britney a “*****” and a “sl**” because they were jealous/bitter of her success.  There’s a reason why Britney disassociated herself from that horrible town.  I actually wish Lynne was more of a stage mom rather than selling R+F products so that she could have made her own money and leave that hillbilly town too. Like imagine being rich and still wanting to live in Kentwood. 😭 

Edited by BadBunny
3 minutes ago, jor to tha deezy said:

Let's be real. Lynne was worse than a stage mom, she sent her underage daughter off to make the money while she stayed home. I know people from Kentwood who told me this and they told me this in like 2002. 

Lynne told her 14 year old daughter to go out with creepy 18 year old Reg Jones because his family was rich. Those photos of Britney is her bra that Reg showed are SO CREEPY. The look on her face is really disturbing and telling. I hate to think the horrors Britney has suffered that we have no idea about. 

• Love 1
  • Like 8
Just now, Slave4Brit88 said:

Lynne told her 14 year old daughter to go out with creepy 18 year old Reg Jones because his family was rich. Those photos of Britney is her bra that Reg showed are SO CREEPY. The look on her face is really disturbing and telling. I hate to think the horrors Britney has suffered that we have no idea about. 

It reminds me of Reba's song "Fancy" tbh. Remember young Brit said her mom told her to flaunt it.

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, Gutterguppy2.0 said:

Again, using the same words I've used back to me, like a middle-schooler. It's ok, let everyone here in this thread see how you like to talk in circles. I'm enjoying being entertained.
Anticipation Popcorn GIF

Since you’ve terribly failed to understand by now, I’m clearly giving you a taste of your own medicine. Go off though, keep using your boomer gifs and act like I give a **** what people think about my opinion. It’s clear as day that you’re just here to get a reaction out of me and steer any thread you can off-topic. 

Edited by BadBunny

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block