🚨"She will never get out of it. This is a lesson for her to learn how to treat her family!" -Allegedly Lynne on Britney being locked up.

Just now, BadBunny said:

Here you go again with your attempt to gaslight users and go off-topic. About 15% of same-s** couples have children which is less common than opposite-s** couples. I’d be curious to know who on Exhale that actively posts actually has children because I doubt it’s more than 1 in 10. 

you're the one who said it lmaooooo you keep posting dumb shät and then get offended when someone points out your flaws. :riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand:what kinda teacher are you? Sports? 

• Love 4
  • Like 1
Just now, BadBunny said:

Here you go again with your attempt to gaslight users and go off-topic. About 15% of same-s** couples have children which is less common than opposite-s** couples. I’d be curious to know who on Exhale that actively posts actually has children because I doubt it’s more than 1 in 10. 

How is it gaslighting when you literally wrote that the gay demographic on Exhale wouldn't "know the basics of being a parent, the sacrifices and the difficulties that come in between raising a child." Have you spoken to all 150000 users here?

• Love 2
  • Like 7
36 minutes ago, OneTrackMind said:

Oh bunny, you just described a stage parent lmao:riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand: A parent needs to take care of their child, not the other way around. No one is talking about Britney's childhood. Britney took care of her family when she earned money, supported them financially. We're not talking about that.

We're talking about the CONSERVVATORSHIP which was NEVER NEEDED. It was a legal way to ENSLAVE BRITNEY TO HER FAMILY. 

Lynne was not a stage parent though. This woman still lives in butt**** Louisiana and sells Rodan+Fields’s products for a living, how is that a stage parent? 😭Did you ever watch “Driven”, “Behind The Music” or all of those TV specials or magazine interviews from the 2000s? It was all Britney. But sure since you now think Lynne is a stage parent, why didn’t she pull a Kris Jenner and attempt to start a reality series revolving her children? Hell, even Beyoncé and Jessica Simpson’s parents were considered more “stage parents” than Britney’s. No one had even heard of James until 2008 as he was always outside of the picture.

Also, where did I say that a child needs to take care of their parent? 😭 Britney was gracious enough and felt indebted to her family which is normal for superstars. You think people like Beyoncé, Justin Bieber or Taylor Swift didn’t help their families out when they became rich? 😭

Also, who in the world is justifying the conservatorship here? 😭 Let me make it clear that none of us are, especially after it got exposed for being more of a business model. Stop with your lies and reaches.

Edited by BadBunny
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
29 minutes ago, Gutterguppy2.0 said:

How is it gaslighting when you literally wrote that the gay demographic on Exhale wouldn't "know the basics of being a parent, the sacrifices and the difficulties that come in between raising a child." Have you spoken to all 150000 users here?

Then go ahead and take a demographic poll on here since you clearly want to prove me wrong. Obviously, not everyone here is gay but I would argue that the majority are. Please go find something else to be offended by.

Edited by BadBunny
  • Haha 1
32 minutes ago, OneTrackMind said:

If you're trying to stir up shät again, go ahead. I don't have 7 hours left for exhale like you do. You always do this when it's about Lynne or Jamie. You're clearly some old *** boomer who doesn't like Britney at all and want to vent on a forum for her fans. Someone should check your IP, I bet your *** is from Lousiana too.

You are a very nasty and angry individual who couldn’t be anymore incorrect about your preconceived notions. Work on your temper. My gosh, what happened to having democracy?

Edited by BadBunny
  • Haha 4
Just now, BadBunny said:

Then go ahead and take a demographic or make a poll since you clearly want to prove me wrong. Obviously, not everyone here is gay but I would argue that the majority are. Please go find something else to be offended by. This is why our democracy has plummeted.

Mmhmm, yeah. Blame it on democracy. Last I checked this is not a political forum. I don't need to prove you wrong, anyone with eyes can see your comment was completely out of line. Do you even know the basics of child rearing? Are you a parent? 

• Love 6
  • Like 1
19 minutes ago, Gutterguppy2.0 said:

Mmhmm, yeah. Blame it on democracy. Last I checked this is not a political forum. I don't need to prove you wrong, anyone with eyes can see your comment was completely out of line. Do you even know the basics of child rearing? Are you a parent? 

By democracy, I’m talking about the practice or principles of social equality or allowing opinions rather than solely a political standpoint. It’s where users can say things without being shamed, shunned or bullied because it isn’t a “popular” opinion at this very time. Once again, no one is asking you to react or respond to posts but here you are grasping for my attention by trying to derail this thread even further. What’s next? Are you now going to go on a tangent about social equality because I said something that didn’t fit your narrative? Nothing I said was out of line but continue grasping at straws, Gutterguppy. Do you know the basics of child rearing? Are you a parent? Let me know.

Edited by BadBunny
Just now, BadBunny said:

By democracy, I’m talking about the practice or principles of social equality rather than coming from solely a political standpoint. It’s where users can say things without being shamed, shunned or bullied because it isn’t a “popular” opinion at this very time. Once again, no one is asking you to react or respond to posts but here you are grasping for my attention by trying to derail this thread even further. What’s next? Are you now going to go on a tangent about social equality because I said something that didn’t fit your narrative? Nothing I said was out of line but continue grasping at straws, Gutterguppy. Do you know the basics of child rearing? Are you a parent? Let me know.

How mature of you to regurgitate the same questions I asked you. Are you 5? The fact that you can't answer them tells me all I need to know.

You can go on as many ridiculous tangents as you want as well, with calling users here sheeple minions, saying we're spreading a liberal agenda, yada, yada, yada. It just goes to show you have no clue what you're saying and anything you type is literal word salad. 

• Love 5
Just now, Hamelia said:

My source is not Lutfi. It's the Spears family's actions: putting a struggling Britney into a probate conservatorship and never once asked to free her.

If they deemed Britney mentally ill, it should have been a LPS conservatorship and those can be easily limited to the time the patient needs medication because they are a danger to themselves or others. Britney never threatened to kill herself or her kids or family members.

Probate conservatorships are for patients with dementia or in a coma, with limited brain function. 

It was a set-up to control Britney's work, life and money. Lynne may not have known what she agreed to, but Bryan confirmed that it was good for the family. Only when Lynne realized how dangerous her ex was to Britney's health did she hire lawyers - without asking to end the conservatorship. 

Lynne hiring lawyers acting as a 'concerned party' yet turning around and trying to have her daughter pay for said lawyers fees cause she was too dumb to do bare minimum research on the lawyers she hired. The jokes continue to write themselves. 

• Love 7
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, Gutterguppy2.0 said:

How mature of you to regurgitate the same questions I asked you. Are you 5? The fact that you can't answer them tells me all I need to know.

You can go on as many ridiculous tangents as you want as well, with calling users here sheeple minions, saying we're spreading a liberal agenda, yada, yada, yada. It just goes to show you have no clue what you're saying and anything you type is literal word salad. 

And how mature of you that you continue to argue with me (and everyone who doesn’t see eye-to-eye with you) in every thread. And good, I’m glad you got your answer because all you ever seem to do is shame, crucify or use what users say against them. You spend your pastime on Exhale reacting or arguing with every single post under your lid that may not fall in line with your stance. How immature can one really be by not acknowledging that not everyone is going to see the same as you? If you don’t like what user A or B says, provide a valid rebuttal or simply move on and place them on ignore. Stop making it an attempt to fight with everyone all the damn time. 

Just now, BadBunny said:

And how mature of you that you continue to argue with me (and everyone who doesn’t see eye-to-eye with you) in every thread. And good, I’m glad you got your answer because all you ever seem to do is shame, crucify or use what users say against them. You spend your pastime on Exhale reacting or arguing with every single post under your lid that may not fall in line with your stance. How immature can one really be by not acknowledging that not everyone is going to see the same as you? If you don’t like what user A or B says, provide a valid rebuttal or simply move on and place them on ignore. Stop making it an attempt to fight with everyone all the damn time. 

Literal word salad, as I said. 

• Like 5
3 minutes ago, Gutterguppy2.0 said:

And you're a liar :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

:awww_sarcastic_pout_britney_2006ney_idc_poor: Sorry what I say may not be the “popular” opinion but that doesn’t make me liar. You on the other hand refuse to apply any logic and think you know Britney’s situation better than her family does. How sad that you vicariously live through a celebrity’s life like this. 

Edited by BadBunny

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block