How do you feel about the use of AI-generated imagery?

Do you like the use of AI-generated imagery?  

53 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

5 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Not a fan of it and I noticed that too all these fake Britney images have been taking over! I wish there was just an AI section for the fake songs and fake pics! :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

Exactly sis, I doesn't feel quite right to me that the forum has been flooded with this stuff recently... No offence to the posters of it, but I feel it should all either be in one big thread or @Jordan Miller should make another section on the site for AI content. I'm uncomfortable with the confusion of realness and artifice. :ipass_britney_xfactor_no_words:

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Baronesse said:

Exactly sis, I doesn't feel quite right to me that the forum has been flooded with this stuff recently... No offence to the posters of it, but I feel it should all either be in one big thread or @Jordan Miller should make another section on the site for AI content. I'm uncomfortable with the confusion of realness and artifice. :ipass_britney_xfactor_no_words:

To me it gives a message of Britney’s not good enough as herself when people create fake images and songs! It’s like treating her like a Barbie and saying this is how you should look and dress!

• Love 4

to me it's just a game and an awesome way to portray ideas that otherwise we couldn't and we'll never get.

AI is AI, and real Britney remains real Britney, and that's not going anywhere. Any fan that respects themselves can tell the real Britney from an AI generated image (which btw, it's still not perfect)

People trying to replace Britney or wishing they could tell her what to do or how to look like, has existed since before AI, and one thing doesn't imply the other, and we see it everyday with everyone that complains or criticizes her Instagram posts. Again, vile people exist with or without AI.

Personally, I don't like the use of AI images for the thumbnails of threads or to report news, etc, because we have plenty of real Britney pictures for those purposes. I think AI pictures should remain just in that big thread, which tbh has been the most fun thread that this place has had in ages.

But I'll make an exception this one time just to show some examples of things that I've been doing

9afb744f-7f87-491d-bd98-9dcca72a995c.jpg

649635a2-27e7-4196-adaf-d200a05f397c.jpg

4fac5600-201d-4e34-9f9c-bcc1010d809c.jpg

5ca6dd13-4ba0-4bb7-bdf9-8acbd7878023.jpg

there's nothing groundbreaking or relevant about them, but there's also no threat in them existing. They're just fun images. I'm not a digital artist, I don't know how to use Photoshop to make something like this on my own, so to be able to just type some words and get a result like this, it's just pretty outstanding (and very addictive).

Literally just one day before the image generator was released to the public, these were my "edits" that I was doing :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Britney-CDS1.png

BJ.png

just some random filters from an online website, that's the level of my skills

I don't think I'm playing with Britney Spears the human, I'm playing with Britney Spears the public image, the product we've been consuming for over 25 years and that has been on hiatus for years. We'll probably never get a proper music video or photoshoot again, nor there aren't any secret photoshoots or footage to unearth from the past. None of this surpasses or replaces the real photoshoots and videos, but what is so wrong about satisfying a fan's need to see their idol in a setting they've always imagined in the most realistic way possible? :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

Edited by PokemonSpears
  • Love 3

Fans doing AI stuff just for fun? Sure, why not. Some of them are actually kinda slaying :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

The fun stops at the moment when artists and creators start to use half-baked AI stuff commercially. Like imagine selling something that you didn't even make, and it took like seconds to create. I hope Britney's legacy is never tarnished in such a way. :ugh_britney_disgust_gross_ew:

• Love 4
3 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

To me it gives a message of Britney’s not good enough as herself when people create fake images and songs! It’s like treating her like a Barbie and saying this is how you should look and dress!

Exactly. Only a large corporation like Jive can get away with that with fan support. 

Britney Spears Tongue GIF

4 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

I tend to agree with this actually.

It’s also been a bit of shock to see the number of threads with AI generated pictures in the heading. Are the pictures users choose being changed by Jordan/mods? It’s all a bit confusing.

Create an AI forum, as you suggest, and then those who don’t want to venture into it don’t need to.  

• Like 1

Not a fan of it but it's fun to create artistic images of Britney. I've inclined to post any photos that resemble Britney but are not her. They just look like her. Instead I post photos that look like her out of respect. Eventually news outlets will make AI generated photos of her to sell magazines. At least we're not doing that. people just need to tone it down with the gore photos of her.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block