Lynne Gave Jacob Diamond Britney’s Rehearsal Shirt from DWAD

6 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

I had a post about this ready to go on IG, but idk it just feels to messy and personal and no one really knows who these people are so I'm just gonna scrap it. I feel weird posting these text message screen shots for hundreds of thousands of people. Though I do find it creepy af he's been given some of Britney's old clothes. :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

4 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Messssssy 

So messy! It's honestly long and hard to put together what is actually going on but there is some VERY interesting titbits of information along with videos that would be in my opinion great to get out there to the hundreds of thousands of people. Especially the info about Lou and Jason meeting up at her church.:heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

I had a post about this ready to go on IG, but idk it just feels to messy and personal and no one really knows who these people are so I'm just gonna scrap it. I feel weird posting these text message screen shots for hundreds of thousands of people. Though I do find it creepy af he's been given some of Britney's old clothes. :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

Yah! don’t give this man the attention he is desperately craving

:idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

Edited by nwonder
  • Super Mods
2 hours ago, Sia said:

This is the same woman who would invite fans in for tea at their old home. Pretty sure this has more to do with Lynne being too trusting and ignorant than her trying to be malicious.

I think it’s more of using her daughter to be the cool chick, she wants to be liked. Her aspirations were definitely to be popular hence why she had Britney pursue stardom since she herself was too afraid to do it (her own words)

• Love 2
  • Like 7
4 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

So messy! It's honestly long and hard to put together what is actually going on but there is some VERY interesting titbits of information along with videos that would be in my opinion great to get out there to the hundreds of thousands of people. Especially the info about Lou and Jason meeting up at her church.:heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

Well that is a LOT.

But I'm not sure we should take as facts what Jason Alexander told that Jacob guy because well the story was already crazy now we reached another type of galaxy.

So a straight married friend of them is having sayx with all those men in town, a female friend of them is going to James Spears' truck and let him do stuff to her to get Britney stuff, Jason is colluding with Loulou at church meanwhile Lynne is busy making her friends smell the clothes her daughter wore 20 years ago.... and I'm not even gonna start with the 1 billion dollars mystery...

I mean... :ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh::ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh::ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh::ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh:

• Haha 7
4 minutes ago, Alio said:

Well that is a LOT.

But I'm not sure we should take as facts what Jason Alexander told that Jacob guy because well the story was already crazy now we reached another type of galaxy.

So a straight married friend of them is having sayx with all those men in town, a female friend of them is going to James Spears' truck and let him do stuff to her to get Britney stuff, Jason is colluding with Loulou at church meanwhile Lynne is busy making her friends smell the clothes her daughter wore 20 years ago.... and I'm not even gonna start with the 1 billion dollars mystery...

I mean... :ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh::ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh::ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh::ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh:

• Haha 3
10 minutes ago, Alio said:

Well that is a LOT.

I swear.... this whole family is hilarious 

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, Gutterguppy2.0 said:

SHE GAVE HIM THE SCARF JUSTIN GAVE BRITNEY?? 

Whoa Mama Spears is truly a piece of work. Makes sense she'd surround herself with other narcissistic opportunists 

And how does he know that he gave it to her? Did she tell him that? 

Her family makes me sick. They auction their own daughter off any chance they get and continue to tell parts of Britney's story without her permission. 

• Love 3
  • Like 5
35 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

And how does he know that he gave it to her? Did she tell him that? 

Her family makes me sick. They auction their own daughter off any chance they get and continue to tell parts of Britney's story without her permission. 

It's truly sickening the more I think about it. How could she reveal such personal and intimate information to legit strangers! I want to believe she has a crumb of common sense and decency, but she's just a fool. 

I wonder how the Lynne defenders will try and spin this one. 

Edited by Gutterguppy2.0
  • Love 3
  • Like 3
2 minutes ago, Gutterguppy2.0 said:

It's truly sickening the more I think about it. How could she reveal such personal and intimate information to legit strangers! I wan to believe she has a crumb of common sense and decent, but she's just a fool. 

I wonder how the Lynne defenders will try and spin this one. 

I'd rather twirl around in my living room all day than be around people like this :byesmoke_tiffany_miss_ms_ny_new_york_sitting_smoking_cigarette:

• Love 5

Well at this rate expect to see Lynn selling Britney’s used tampons and random items on EBay for the extra 💰💵💸

”This is a fart I saved in a zip lock bag from 1999 y’all. My daughter was bloated on set and what you DONT know is that this rare item right here was spit out of her pink eye after her second spin in the BOMT video! NOW…I’m going to be nice and humble and ONLY ask 2 million for the fart in the zip lock bag…don’t do me dirty. It smells like an egg fresh outta a skunks pipe hole in the swamp in summer! 💚💚💚Bids will start there Yall! If you think that’s good wait until you see what else Mama Spears has to abus…I mean SELL!!!”

:jabba_monster_gross_ew_disgusting_chew::gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted:

• Haha 2

It’s very revealing to see this happen in real life. You can tell by such a simple exchange that her mother only views her as a commodity. Her family doesn’t care about her- only what being associated with her means. Who gives their friend who’s a grown man their daughters clothes as a gift? She’s sick. 

it gives life to what Britney has shared about her mom not defending her, her family going to her beach house while she was in the facility. To see the carelessness in real time. They truly don’t believe they are doing anything wrong. And that’s the scariest part. 

• Love 5
  • Like 3
6 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Jacob reached out to me yesterday about all this. I won't go into any of the details of his communications, but I told him I don't really know what is going on or what to think. I understand from a bird's eye view, but all the perceived betrayal and nuance - I just don't have the energy to dive deep into it. All I know is my spidey senses are tingling and the whole ordeal is a big turnoff. He def seems upset though. 

Please invite him here to breathheavy  so we can  drag him  :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

Edited by Paul86
  • Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block