Lynne Gave Jacob Diamond Britney’s Rehearsal Shirt from DWAD

Just now, Fita said:

But if Lynne showed up at your house to talk or give cool stuff like DWAD tour wouldn't you accept it? I don't see the big issue here. At least from what I know.

She didn't just show up, though. He took the time to become her friend and gather info. I mean...at least it seems she wasn't azzhole enough to make him sign an NDA, it seems. It's just weird behavior for a grown person to do all of this. Cringe. 

4 minutes ago, Fita said:

But if Lynne showed up at your house to talk or give cool stuff like DWAD tour wouldn't you accept it? I don't see the big issue here. At least from what I know.

Uh, no? I'd think she's batsh1t crazy selling off her daughter's stuff to strangers (without her daughter's permission). Just because we're fans doesn't mean we're trustful. She doesn't know any of these people and basing her trust on the fact they adore Britney, so therefore they must be good, when they could have ulterior motives. 

Edited by Gutterguppy2.0
  • Love 1
  • Like 4
48 minutes ago, Martian_M00d said:

What's he upset about though? Perhaps he feels like he's letting all the other fans in on some kind of Britney pilgrimage and wants to share the details with everybody, but it just feels uncomfortable to me, especially with Britney's current view of the situation.  I don't know what to think 

Apparently, from what I gathered, someone in the group told him Jansen’s husband  had slept with men before. He mentioned it at some party and Jansen’s husband went off on him and the entire group iced him out permanently after 6 years of “friendship”. The group consists of Rodan & Fields salespeople (the more they earn, the more Lynne makes) and Britney’s old friends. Odd group.

It’s sad that Lynne is this far gone. I used to give her the benefit of the doubt all the time but my god she is beyond saving.

• Love 2
  • Like 2
Just now, Ofcoursenot said:

Wow, I really feel so weird seeing this video... Lynn talks about Britney like is the 90s-2000s, like, nothing really happen... I don't know how to explain:pensiveney_britney_praying_ftr_for_the_record_2008_circus_vmas_thinking:

Yes! It's so weird... It's like the present Britney isn't around anymore.. Giving away Britney's rehearsal top and her used scarf? Very strange.

• Love 1
  • Like 4
34 minutes ago, jor to tha deezy said:

He seems like a nice guy but I don't understand what he thought he would benefit from being Lynne's friend? I mean...it's obvious that he craves fame. He's cute but WHAT IS THE TALENT??

Nice guy? If you only knew.

spacer.png

Edited by Sia
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, jor to tha deezy said:

Yikes. I don't know anything about him besides seeing him in IG comments for FreeBritney stuff

He used to be in our Britney Facebook group, the same one where Felicia and Tisha Yates (Brit's vegas stylist) are in, and he became so problematic there. This was over a year ago but my God, you could tell he wasn't right. He's definitely not reliable and a leech.

• Haha 1
  • Like 3
3 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

Wait, what? That’s… generous. Does anyone here actually think Lynne isn’t an absolutely horrible mother? :gerlwat_sunglasses_cigarette_looking_what_blink:

Lynne is just as bad as Jamie and an absolute FAILURE of a mother and a human. I hope that deranged account is Lynne so she can read this, you’re lower than dirt Lynne. Don’t forget what Ali Sims said about Lynne. She could even be worse than Jamie considering the betrayal with how much Britney loved her.

• Love 4
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block