Lynne Gave Jacob Diamond Britney’s Rehearsal Shirt from DWAD

Just now, Sia said:

He used to be in our Britney Facebook group, the same one where Felicia and Tisha Yates (Brit's vegas stylist) are in, and he became so problematic there. This was over a year ago but my God, you could tell he wasn't right. He's definitely not reliable and a leech.

Can you explain these screenshots then ? Hard to believe he made all these screenshots up tbh!

4 hours ago, PlatinumB said:
Okay, here is the screenshots for those who can't see twitter.

Private messages between Jansen Fitz (Britneys old/ex Friend?) and Jacob Diamond (Lynnes friend) (plus 1 fan message). Most notable out of this set is Jason Alexander going to Lou Taylor’s church and JL’s friend cat fishing him??

F7cXMm1WEAABQak?format=jpg&name=largeF7cXMm2XMAAbG4i?format=jpg&name=large
F7cXMm9XEAAz5zE?format=jpg&name=largeF7cXMmzWAAACLwz?format=jpg&name=large

Discussions about Cade, Michael Kane etc
F7cXNOBWQAElALh?format=jpg&name=largeF7cXNORXAAAbSrs?format=jpg&name=large
F7cXNQGX0AACczs?format=jpg&name=largeF7cXNN_XcAAgSPF?format=jpg&name=large

Jansen (claiming? Speculating?) that Britneys billion dollars is in an offshore bank account.
F7cXNwgXMAATMok?format=jpg&name=large

Credit to @freebritplease on Twitter 

2 minutes ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

Lynne is just as bad as Jamie and an absolute FAILURE of a mother and a human. I hope that deranged account is Lynne so she can read this, you’re lower than dirt Lynne. Don’t forget what Ali Sims said about Lynne. She could even be worse than Jamie considering the betrayal with how much Britney loved her.

Oh, no doubt that Lynne is on here. She potentially just outed herself as well. :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

Poor narcissist only ever cares about appearances - she made Britney’s breakdown all about her with that stupid book. “Those free Britney people digging stuff up…”. We see you, Lynne. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Like 6
Just now, Ofcoursenot said:

To me, it's SO SAD that her legacy is completely trashed! She is one of the biggest pop star in the world, and she doesn't even have an archive! Her father selling props from tours, her childhood home, costumes to restaurants, fans, etc. Her mother giving her clothes to random people, Her most iconic outfits scattered around the world in restaurants. 

Material stuff, I know... but still so sad.

No I agree! It's heartbreaking... All of her iconic outfits and memorabilia just given away like it's nothing... These hillbilly's have no respect... I'm just glad they no longer have direct control over her and are starting to turn on each other... 

• Love 6
  • Like 2
11 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

Can you explain these screenshots then ? Hard to believe he made all these screenshots up tbh!

I'm not saying the conversations aren't real, but his intentions are consistent with his entire agenda from the beginning. Notice how at the beginning he even mentions getting traction on the info as if it's meant to become some marketing strategy. He's a wannabe actor who thinks he's a somebody. It's all about fame and image for him so he's willing to use any info and connection he has for clout.

Jacob is someone who befriended the right people (remember Sam Lutfi?) and is now using his connections to not only gather information from those who are close to Britney's situation but also vulnerable. He's then taking that info and using it against them to fit his narrative and agenda. You think someone with good intention would conveniently keep records of everything then create a campaign out of exposing them just because? No...he was never trustworthy and it was a matter of time before they all saw through him and cut his strings. This is his way of retaliating.

In my opinion, Jansen is NOT saying anything bad. She is falling for his trap and is merely commenting on obvious things. If anything, she's just as ignorant as Lynne and blindly giving him info.

Edited by Sia
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Sia said:

I'm not saying the conversations aren't real, but his intentions are consistent what his entire agenda from the beginning. Notice how at the beginning he even mentions getting traction on the info as if it's meant to become some marketing strategy. He's a wannabe actor who thinks he's a somebody. It's all about fame and image for him so he's willing to use any info and connection he has for clout.

Jacob is someone who befriended the right people (remember Sam Lutfi?) and is now using his connections to not only gather information from those who are close to Britney's situation but also vulnerable. He's then taking that info and using it against them to fit his narrative and agenda. You think someone with good intention would conveniently keep records of everything then create a campaign out of exposing them just because? No...he was never trustworthy and it was a matter of time before they all saw through him and cut his strings. This is his way of retaliating.

In my opinion, Jansen is NOT saying anything bad. She is falling for his trap and is merely commenting on obvious things. If anything, she's just as ignorant as Lynne and blindly giving him info.

Okay, now i'm thinking you are actually Jasen. 

nene-confused-nene-looking-around.gif

• Haha 8
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, Sia said:

Y'all are too funny. Someone answers your questions and clarifies part of what is happening and all of a sudden, I'm either Lynne or Jansen. Gosh if only.

Alright, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. I don't understand how Jansen can claim to want to be in touch with Britney and is making fun of her appearance to someone she barely knows and providing all this info to him. Are her and Lynne just a bunch of naive simpletons that lack common sense?

• Love 2
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, Gutterguppy2.0 said:

Alright, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. I don't understand how Jansen can claim to want to be in touch with Britney and is making fun of her appearance to someone she barely knows and providing all this info to him. Are her and Lynne just a bunch of naive simpletons that lack common sense?

"Are her and Lynne just a bunch of naive simpletons that lack common sense?"

Um, yah...again, you're talking about a woman who used to invite fans (complete strangers) into her home for tea and conversation. Does it really surprise you she's trusting enough to brfriend an opportunist and give him Britney's stuff? I'm not saying it's right as it's pretty messed up, but I doubt she's malicious. Some people are really THAT simple minded.

As for Jansen, the girl sells Optavia for a living (a known pyramid scheme) who thrives on opportunity. Again, not saying she's in the right, but this is classic Beverly Hill Billies. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, Sia said:

"Are her and Lynne just a bunch of naive simpletons that lack common sense?"

Um, yah...again, you're talking about a woman who used to invite fans (complete strangers) into her home for tea and conversation. Does it really surprise you she's trusting enough to brfriend an opportunist and give him Britney's stuff? I'm not saying it's right as it's pretty messed up, but I doubt she's malicious. Some people are really THAT simple minded.

As for Jansen, the girl sells Optavia for a living (a known pyramid scheme) who thrives on opportunity. Again, not saying she's in the right, but this is classic Beverly Hill Billies. 

You better give us the tea on Jansen! You seem to know a lot...

Wendy Williams GIF by Vulture.com

• Haha 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block