Lynne Gave Jacob Diamond Britney’s Rehearsal Shirt from DWAD

1 hour ago, Itscuzim31 said:

it gives life to what Britney has shared about her mom not defending her, her family going to her beach house while she was in the facility. To see the carelessness in real time. They truly don’t believe they are doing anything wrong. And that’s the scariest part. 

Truly scary! The good thing is that Britney sold the Florida beach condo in the summer of 2022. 

• Love 4
  • Like 2
7 hours ago, nwonder said:

Yah! don’t give this man the attention he is desperately craving

:idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

I’m just genuinely curious…how did Jacob Diamond get all his money? Looking at his 40th bday party, Jansen, Tatum and Lynne and other friends flew to Dallas. Jacob had luxury cars pick everyone up from airport, got them all a suite where everyone got a swag bag with Chanel and other stuff, went to an Elton John concert, VIP dinners, tons of alcohol, a photo shoot, etc….the weekend easily cost tens of thousands of dollars. 
he’s not an A list or even B list actor?..what am I missing…

• Love 3
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, hmatlo3 said:

I’m just genuinely curious…how did Jacob Diamond get all his money? Looking at his 40th bday party, Jansen, Tatum and Lynne and other friends flew to Dallas. Jacob had luxury cars pick everyone up from airport, got them all a suite where everyone got a swag bag with Chanel and other stuff, went to an Elton John concert, VIP dinners, tons of alcohol, a photo shoot, etc….the weekend easily cost tens of thousands of dollars. 
he’s not an A list or even B list actor?..what am I missing…

Yeah it’s weird, based on his socials it looks he was part of some failed boy band, does extra work and wrote some cheesy book.

Maybe be comes from family money. Idk.

• Like 1
11 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

Who is he? It's the first time I see his name. This is so weird... But it's Lynne who starts the sniffing, and then encourages everyone else to do it.

Why is she even interacting with him, and why is she giving away Britney's stuff?? That should be a part of her legacy!! 

She wants help getting to Britney’s money!

1 hour ago, PlatinumB said:

Lynn has also given... 

That’s not Jansen. That’s Tatum Solis. Tatum is some lady that lives an hour and a half from Britney’s mom and has shoved her way into Lynne’s life. She’s obsessed with her. 
Jansen is Brit’s age and was one of her best friends. Tatum is older like Lynne. 

• Like 1

In my personal opinion, him accepting something Britney wore and smelling it is something most people in this post would do. If you are gonna say you’d deny accepting something you know your idol has worn, and that you wouldn’t be at all in the slightest bit curious about what it smelled like, you’re lying to yourself. Especially after so many years of it just sitting there.. does it smell like perfume she used to wear? Does it smell like dust?  Does it make it right or okay that Lynn is giving away her stuff? No. But I hardly doubt anyone in this post would behave any differently.

Edited by GodneyLovin
4 hours ago, GodneyLovin said:

In my personal opinion, him accepting something Britney wore and smelling it is something most people in this post would do. If you are gonna say you’d deny accepting something you know your idol has worn, and that you wouldn’t be at all in the slightest bit curious about what it smelled like, you’re lying to yourself. Especially after so many years of it just sitting there.. does it smell like perfume she used to wear? Does it smell like dust?  Does it make it right or okay that Lynn is giving away her stuff? No. But I hardly doubt anyone in this post would behave any differently.

You 'doubt' anyone would behave differently? 

wrong opinion GIF

Personally, I wouldn’t. It feels creepy. What would I do with random women’s clothing sitting around in my house (even if it was once worn by Brinny)?

Now it was a CD of unreleased music. Then yes, I would very much take it and run tbh.

• Haha 1

no me

22 hours ago, Puppy said:

I think it’s more of using her daughter to be the cool chick, she wants to be liked. Her aspirations were definitely to be popular hence why she had Britney pursue stardom since she herself was too afraid to do it (her own words)

her own words but actually *****lacks talent

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block