Lynne Gave Jacob Diamond Britney’s Rehearsal Shirt from DWAD

• Leader

Jacob reached out to me yesterday about all this. I won't go into any of the details of his communications, but I told him I don't really know what is going on or what to think. I understand from a bird's eye view, but all the perceived betrayal and nuance - I just don't have the energy to dive deep into it. All I know is my spidey senses are tingling and the whole ordeal is a big turnoff. He def seems upset though. 

• Like 8
13 minutes ago, Gutterguppy2.0 said:

He's being filmed and he's mentioned that Lynne is his mentor - why would he NOT accept it? Idk why you're hell bent on trying to absolve Mama Spears from accountability. 

Baby I’m not keeping up with this story nor does it affect me but do you. Also, imagine thinning I’m hell bent on this when Lynne is literally just a Southern woman doing Southern woman things. It’s beyond me why they didn’t leave Trashwood the minute Britney became a global superstar but I guess they were just way too attached to that hillbilly town to actually let go. 

Edited by BadBunny
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

Baby I’m not keeping up with this story nor does it affect me but do you. Also, imagine thinning in hell bent on this when Lynne is literally just a Southern woman doing Southern woman things. It’s beyond me why they didn’t leave Trashwood the minute Britney became famous but I guess they were just way too attached to that town to actually let go. 

Gee, golly! I didn't know Southern women like her re-gift personal items of their daughter's to stalker fans. What a GOOD mother she is to help those less fortunate. :bwink_britney_pepsi_wink_black_and_white_bw_flirt:

Edited by Gutterguppy2.0
  • Like 2
5 minutes ago, Gutterguppy2.0 said:

SHE GAVE HIM THE SCARF JUSTIN GAVE BRITNEY?? 

Whoa Mama Spears is truly a piece of work. Makes sense she'd surround herself with other narcissistic opportunists 

It works both ways though. Why would this Joey guy accept something if he knows how much it meant to her? Maybe Britney put it in a storage bin at some point to let go or give away. How recent are these videos btw?

Edited by BadBunny
  • Haha 2
5 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Jacob reached out to me yesterday about all this. I won't go into any of the details of his communications, but I told him I don't really know what is going on or what to think. I understand from a bird's eye view, but all the perceived betrayal and nuance - I just don't have the energy to dive deep into it. All I know is my spidey senses are tingling and the whole ordeal is a big turnoff. He def seems upset though. 

I;m confused by this - so he's upset with lynne still after she gave him this stuff?

• Like 1
Just now, PokemonSpears said:

Britney's parents doing whatever they want with Britney stuff :icant2_britney_nope_smh_head_shake_disappointed_everytime:

Wonder if Britney could sue her parents for this similar to what Kobe Bryant did, but I doubt she'd want to go through any more legal drama

WWW.ESPN.COM

The Kobe Bryant memorabilia saga ended with an apology from the Los Angeles guard's parents and a settlement that allows less than 10 percent of the items originally intended for sale to be auctioned.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

What's he upset about though? Perhaps he feels like he's letting all the other fans in on some kind of Britney pilgrimage and wants to share the details with everybody, but it just feels uncomfortable to me, especially with Britney's current view of the situation.  I don't know what to think 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

It works both ways though. Why would this Joey guy accept something if he knows how much it meant to her? Maybe Britney put it in a storage bin at some point to let go or give away. How recent are these videos btw?

who the heck is joey? Once again, you constantly infantilize Lynne and don't want to hold her accountable.

• Like 2
47 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

He seems like a nice guy but I don't understand what he thought he would benefit from being Lynne's friend? I mean...it's obvious that he craves fame. He's cute but WHAT IS THE TALENT??

47 minutes ago, 0.003 said:

I have no words at this point...
Imagine if your mom was friends with someone who is obsessed with you. And imagine seeing your mom and her friends sniffing your clothes... :wtf_britney_what_confused_um:

I don't get it. Isn't he like a fan? Why wouldn't a mother of a big popstar like Britney be friends with someone who loves or is super fan of Britney? I mean I would define myself as obsessed with Britney lol the number of times I go in here on Exhale... anyways. I don't even know who he is and what he has to do with Britney or Lynne Spears... :boredashell_pink_britney_hmm_blink_well_umm:

1 minute ago, jor to tha deezy said:

He seems like a nice guy but I don't understand what he thought he would benefit from being Lynne's friend? I mean...it's obvious that he craves fame. He's cute but WHAT IS THE TALENT??

But if Lynne showed up at your house to talk or give cool stuff like DWAD tour wouldn't you accept it? I don't see the big issue here. At least from what I know.

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block