Did you guys notice that JT's new song "Keep Going Up" is a cheer for Britney and that she responded to it? IMO

• Super Mods
3 minutes ago, turquoise said:

Ahhh, when Britney made "Everitime" in Italy, JT exposed oral s** on the radio.
That was a close one...
If only JT had heard "Everitime" first, they would have gotten back together.

Oh wow idk that. :plzexplain_britney_karaoke_carpool_confused_oh_okay_hmm_nod_eyebrows_raised:

Ew that is disgusting and messed up. :grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed:

Break ups in my opinion,

always show the true colors of a person and whether they actually were a good person or not.

I learned that lesson in my own personal life.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, turquoise said:

Did you guys notice that JT's new song "Keep Going Up" is a cheer for Britney?
When I saw the music video and lyrics of "Keep Going Up" I immediately thought the song was a message from JT to Britney.
Then I saw Britney's instagram and was surprised to see the words "LOOK AROUND" written in bold and highlighted:unreal_omg_no_way_shocked_wow_surprised:
"LOOK AROUND" is a phrase that appears many times in the lyrics of "Keep Going Up".

They communicate through their songs and Instagram. Justney!

I think this was clearly Britney's response to the song to JT.
We all know she likes secret messages on Instagram, right?
And someone who used to write songs with Britney has revealed that when Britney writes songs about JT, she puts words from JT's work in the lyrics.
So of course JT does the same, and in fact, most of the songs that seem to be about Britney contain quotes from her work in the lyrics.

The Secret History Of Britney Spears' Lost Album
https://www.buzzfeed.com/hunterschwarz/britney-spears-original-doll-secret-history-lost-album?utm

It's a long story, but I'll explain.
JT's new song "Keep Going Up" begins with the lyrics "I keep goin', I keep goin', I keep goin' up How you been a young lady? Does the feeling still drive you crazy?"
Yes, "drive you crazy?" alludes to Britney's "Drive me crazy," thus marking the song as being about Britney.
(In addition, it has long been rumored that the song Amnesia from JT's 2013 album is about Britney, which also has the lyric "drive me crazy" in it.
Justin Timberlake - Amnesia Lyrics | AZLyrics.com
https://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/justintimberlake/amnesia.html
I'll let you drive me crazy for another day Isn't this love insane, insane?)

The lyrics of "Keep Going Up" are about one woman who has cut the people around her and is better than she used to be, who was broken before but can smile now, who keeps trying to get better on a new path, and JT is cheering her on. So it's exactly like he's cheering for Britney's life after she gets out of conservatorship.

Then the woman sings "LOOK AROUND YOU'RE NOT AROUND" and later JT sings "LOOK AROUND I'M STILL AROUND".
The lyrics mean that they are not dating or seeing each other right now, but if you look around you'll see JT there, even though he's not actually there. He's saying that his heart is always with her.

Timbaland - Keep Going Up Lyrics | AZLyrics.com
https://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/timbaland/keepgoingup.html
Female part
I've been working on my gains, lately
I've been loving myself on the, daily
Had to cut some people off, they were draining
I'm no longer settling, I'm upgrading, aye aye aye

My new life's much better than the old one
I look around, you're not around
Now I laugh and remember I was broken
I look around, you're not around
I keep goin', I keep goin', I keep goin' up

JT part
Yeah, I've been on new energy it's contagious
I could try to hide it, but can't contain it

-------

The lyric "I could try to hide it, but can't contain it" is also suggestive.
And "contagious" is a word that also appears in JT's song "Holy Grail".

Holy Grail" has long been rumored to be about Britney, and the lyrics refer to a tattoo, and when performing it live, JT always points to the cross tattoo on his shoulder that he got while he was dating Britney.

Jay-Z - Holy Grail Lyrics | AZLyrics.com
https://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/jayz/holygrail.html
"And we all just entertainers
And we're stupid and contagious
And we all just entertainers
"I got it tattooed on my sleeve
Forever in ink with guess whose name

But I still don't know why, why our love is so much, yeah"

------

Britney said "Holy Grail" was her favorite song when it was released in 2013 and she has used it on several instagrams.

And this article is like a message from JT in 2021 that he wants to get in touch with Britney
"He loves seeing her embrace all the good that will come from her being out of this conservatorship." is similar to the lyrical content of "Keep Going Up".

A week after the JT article came out, Britney posted a video of herself dancing to JT's song "Blue Ocean Floor," which had long been rumored to be about Britney.
There was a comment on EXHALE that she was probably responding to Justin's article and I thought so too.
(Maybe unrelated, but I also noticed she was wearing a red snake t-shirt at the time...)

And the next day, Britney specifically addressed the word "intention," a word found in JT's article.
"My intention is to merely exist in hopes that if others see me write ... dance 💃🏼 ... cry 😢 ... laugh 😂 ... sing 🎤 ... or just speak 🗣 ... or just speak 🗣 ... they know I exist to be a good person .... period !!!!"
The lyrics of JT's new song "Keep Going Up" are supportive of her trying to get better every day, which is in line with what Britney is saying in this post.

And I think JT's 2022 song "Sin Fin" and music video is a reply to Britney's dance to "Blue Ocean Floor".
As I wrote before, "Sin Fin" starts with the lyrics "You already know that all this love is yours, take it" and the words "Drive me crazy".
The music video has the white noise (TV noise footage) and ocean footagefrom the "Blue Ocean Floor" lyrics, and then JT sinks into the water.

WvkMnbV.jpg

Then a beautiful blonde woman dances surrounded by small cameras. JT and the blonde beauty dance in the blue light at the end, she even spins.
The lyrics to "Sin Fin" say "Drive me crazy" and "Dios me dio este corazón Y su prioridad es latir por ti (translated at DeepL as "God gave me this heart And its priority is to beat for you"). 
Their heartbeat is featured in the lyrics of "Blue Ocean Floor"

Romeo Santos & Justin Timberlake - Letra de "Sin Fin" | Lyrics at AZLyrics.com
https://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/romeosantos/sinfin.html

Justin Timberlake - Blue Ocean Floor Lyrics | AZLyrics.com
https://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/justintimberlake/blueoceanfloor.html
Just send your heartbeat
I'll go to the blue ocean floor
Where they'll find us no more
On that blue ocean floor
On that blue ocean floor
On that blue ocean floor
On that blue ocean floor
On that blue ocean floor

20,000 leagues away, catch up to you on the same day
Travel at the speed of light, thinking the same thought at the same time
Heart beats at a steady pace, I'll let the rhythm show me the way
No one can find us here, fade out and disappear

If my red eyes don't see you anymore
And I can't hear you through the white noise

--------

So, the song that followed "Sin Fin" was "Keep Going Up" and Britney responded to that:gaspney_britney_what_wow_shocked_surprised:, in my opinion.

Laugh at me if her book says something completely different than these and is full of bad things about JT.:hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao::canthandleit_cry_katy_sob_sad_tears:

Jesus, lay off the pipe. 

• Haha 4
36 minutes ago, dulcaewm said:

“you love me, don’t you?”

The lyrics of this song are really passionate and haunting.
If he had been able to see Britney again at this time, JT would have burned everything he had and he'd be all into her:pretends_shocked_wow_rihanna_surprised:
I don't know if this is the right expression.

Justin Timberlake - Only When I Walk Away Lyrics | AZLyrics.com
https://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/justintimberlake/onlywheniwalkaway.html
Now what's that baby what you say
Cause you don't wanna light up this torch
Cause I'll burn it down all the way
Running back till it ain't no more
Damn, love, how did the sound get so amped up?.
Turn off, in silence, this damn love
Is this **** insane or insane love
It guess that's the way that we play
She loves me now, she loves me not
She loves me now but only when I walk away
She loves me now, she loves me not
She loves me now only when I walk away

• Love 1
3 hours ago, dulcaewm said:

Have you not listened to any of the songs he’s written about her??? He was angry at her and a major ******* towards her because he felt betrayed by her. Britney acknowledged this in Everytime. He certainly took her for granted, but he was “infatuated with her”, in his words. He also said in an interview that he was addicted to her. The interviewer asked him if he’d ever been addicted to anything (they were talking about *****) and the article stated “(Long pause.) I was addicted to Britney Spears.” He’s been extraordinarily vulnerable about how he feels about her. He even said after he married J*ssica B*el that he “still loves Britney and will continue to do so.” He’s been in love with Britney since he was 13.

Do you have a source for these quotes? . I don't ever remember him saying that he was "addicted to Britney Spears" :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

• Like 2
53 minutes ago, femmepop said:

Do you have a source for these quotes? . I don't ever remember him saying that he was "addicted to Britney Spears" :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

Edit: I found the “addicted” quote. I have no clue what the source is, but it sounds like it’s from 2002:

here’s the “infatuated” quote:

The singer, who is gearing up for the release of his new album "Future***/LoveSounds" on Sept. 12, says that fell head over heels for Spears back when they met as Mouseketeers on the Mickey Mouse Club when he was 11. 

"I was in love with her from the start," the singer tells writer Lisa DePaulo. "I was infatuated with her from the moment I saw her." 
Though he admits that he doesn't talk to the domesticated singer now (he calls the relationship "a distant thing") he wishes her well. "I want to see her win," he says. "I don't think you can ever count somebody like her out. Because she may appear one way, but she's very clever."

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/justin-on-britney-i-was-infatuated/

Edited by dulcaewm
Found addicted quote
  • Love 1
  • Like 3
5 hours ago, dulcaewm said:

Have you not listened to any of the songs he’s written about her??? He was angry at her and a major ******* towards her because he felt betrayed by her. Britney acknowledged this in Everytime. He certainly took her for granted, but he was “infatuated with her”, in his words. He also said in an interview that he was addicted to her. The interviewer asked him if he’d ever been addicted to anything (they were talking about *****) and the article stated “(Long pause.) I was addicted to Britney Spears.” He’s been extraordinarily vulnerable about how he feels about her. He even said after he married J*ssica B*el that he “still loves Britney and will continue to do so.” He’s been in love with Britney since he was 13.

Sources for Justin talking about Britney after he married Jessica? I already know that he doesn't seem to respect his wife at least since he's a rumored philanderer. God help him if they get divorced :checkit_sipping_drinking_spill_tea:

Edited by Gutterguppy2.0

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block