Did you guys notice that JT's new song "Keep Going Up" is a cheer for Britney and that she responded to it? IMO

22 minutes ago, dulcaewm said:

Have you not listened to any of the songs he’s written about her??? He was angry at her and a major ******* towards her because he felt betrayed by her. Britney acknowledged this in Everytime. He certainly took her for granted, but he was “infatuated with her”, in his words. He also said in an interview that he was addicted to her. The interviewer asked him if he’d ever been addicted to anything (they were talking about *****) and the article stated “(Long pause.) I was addicted to Britney Spears.” He’s been extraordinarily vulnerable about how he feels about her. He even said after he married J*ssica B*el that he “still loves Britney and will continue to do so.” He’s been in love with Britney since he was 13.

Rehab (Rihanna song) - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rehab_(Rihanna_song)
Rihanna explained the meaning of the song's lyrics: "'Rehab' is a metaphorical song. Rehab really just means we have to get over the guy. So we talk about checking ourselves into rehab, meaning we have to get over him. And we compare the guy to a disease or an addiction."[1] Watson further called the song a "lovesick ballad".[26]

:tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

• Love 1
  • Super Mods

:ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:  I love Justney don't get me wrong but isn't it a bit much to basically write an analytical essay on here about them apparently "communicating" with each other?

Especially when they haven't been together in over 20 years?

And besides if they really made that much of an effort to "communicate",

then why don't they just get back together?

Btw I'm NOT being shady or bichy with this comment,

im just asking questions.

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

:ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:  I love Justney don't get me wrong but isn't it a bit much to basically write an analytical essay on here about them apparently "communicating" with each other?

Especially when they haven't been together in over 20 years?

And besides if they really made that much of an effort to "communicate",

then why don't they just get back together?

Btw I'm NOT being shady or bichy with this comment,

im just asking questions.

I don't know if what I wrote about "Keep Going Up" is correct, but they're still communicating in 2021, quoting from his work.

Justin Timberlake Was Filmed 'Working' at Target: 'Haters Gonna Say It's Fake' - The Britney Spears Community - BreatheHeavy | Exhale
https://exhale.breatheheavy.com/forums/topic/796571-justin-timberlake-was-filmed-working-at-target-haters-gonna-say-its-fake/#comment-17202925

Sure, it's been over 20 years since they broke up, but Sam Rutfi said Britney and JT were in touch around 2007.
JT's 2013 song "Only When I Walk Away" exposes what happened in 2007 when JT, Timbaland and Britney were talking about doing a song together.

You have a point, I guess.
But if they were to get back together, they might become disillusioned over something and part ways someday.
It might be better to communicate from afar as a beautiful memory than that, because they can keep their hearts together.
And to begin with, JT has a wife and kids .

Also, there was the "Only When I Walk Away" thing in 2007, but in the end Britney cancelled it and they never met.
Then in 2008 she was put into conservatorship... and someone testified that the team Con was trying to keep her away from JT in particular. I don't know what happened, especially during the conservatorship years.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, turquoise said:

Rehab (Rihanna song) - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rehab_(Rihanna_song)
Rihanna explained the meaning of the song's lyrics: "'Rehab' is a metaphorical song. Rehab really just means we have to get over the guy. So we talk about checking ourselves into rehab, meaning we have to get over him. And we compare the guy to a disease or an addiction."[1] Watson further called the song a "lovesick ballad".[26]

:tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

:crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
27 minutes ago, turquoise said:

I don't know if what I wrote about "Keep Going Up" is correct, but they're still communicating in 2021, quoting from his work.

Justin Timberlake Was Filmed 'Working' at Target: 'Haters Gonna Say It's Fake' - The Britney Spears Community - BreatheHeavy | Exhale
https://exhale.breatheheavy.com/forums/topic/796571-justin-timberlake-was-filmed-working-at-target-haters-gonna-say-its-fake/#comment-17202925

Sure, it's been over 20 years since they broke up, but Sam Rutfi said Britney and JT were in touch around 2007.
JT's 2013 song "Only When I Walk Away" exposes what happened in 2007 when JT, Timbaland and Britney were talking about doing a song together.

But if they were to get back together, they might become disillusioned over something and part ways someday.
It might be better to communicate from afar as a beautiful memory than that, because they can keep their hearts together.

Also, there was the "Only When I Walk Away" thing in 2007, but in the end Britney cancelled it and they never met.
Then in 2008 she was put into conservatorship... and someone testified that the team Con was trying to keep her away from JT in particular. I don't know what happened, especially during the conservatorship years.

Yeah I mean I do think that they still care about each other,

I just don't know if they'd ever get back together now considering all that's happened ever since 2002 especially with Britney.

I will say though that she never was the same after they broke up, her life went downhill SUPER FAST ever since.

I really do think if they never broke up,

She would be much happier, more successful and probably never got into the conservatorship.

Britney's happiness DIED when their relationship ended! :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

• Love 1
  • Like 2
21 minutes ago, turquoise said:

“you love me, don’t you?”

I actually think if they were to magically get back together they would both be willing to understand each other more and be much more patient with each other. Especially JT towards Britney. Him not being with her still pains him and I honestly don’t think he would leave her again after what she’s been through.

I love your target observation, we all know that’s one of her favorite stores lol

1 minute ago, princessmimi said:

I just don't know if they'd ever get back together now considering all that's happened ever since 2002 especially with Britney.

I will say though that she never was the same after they broke up, her life went downhill SUPER FAST ever since.

She would be much happier, more successful and probably never got into the conservatorship.

Britney's happiness DIED when their relationship ended! :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

:wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:  I hate thinking about what could’ve been

• Super Mods
5 minutes ago, dulcaewm said:

:wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:  I hate thinking about what could’ve been

Me too. :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

I really think if Justin didnt talk about their sx life and release Cry Me A River,

They probably would've got back together because they were actually seen hanging out in 2003 at his 22nd bday party.

And also according to Britney's unreleased song Guilty,

She only flirted and kissed a guy, she didn't sleep with him like Justin made it seem.

Britney should've released it as a way to defend herself but she's too kind and doesn't like confrontation.

I mean don't get me wrong, I love Everytime and its a very beautiful song but at the same time, it just confirmed to the world that she was a cheater and it made her look bad and also made people sl.ut shame her HARD!

He destroyed the good image she had to the world and it hasn't been the same ever since. :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

• Love 1
  • Like 2
12 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

I used to wish they hadn't split up like that.
But even if they had stayed together like that, if something had gone wrong, I think JT would have ended up exposing something and selling his name🙄

Anyway, I think she grew out of the tough breakup.
I'm looking forward to her book.

4 hours ago, dulcaewm said:

You are spot on :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: thank you for paying attention

I think she’ll drag JT in her book as he deserves, but I also think she’ll talk about their actual relationship and what it meant to her. It was super important to both of them and still is. I do hope that they reunite one day. Even if it’s just for 5 minutes. Closure is needed.

JT loves Britney deeply whether Exhale accepts it or not.

as an aside, I like the song a lot and JT sounds fantastic :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

their relationship doesn't exist it was fabricated to take advantage of her

• Haha 2
  • Super Mods
6 minutes ago, turquoise said:

I used to wish they hadn't split up like that.
But even if they had stayed together like that, if something had gone wrong, I think JT would have ended up exposing something and selling his name🙄

Anyway, I think she grew out of the tough breakup.
I'm looking forward to her book.

True you got a point.

I will say though that I haven't seen Britney smile like that with a man since Justin.

But oh well, it is what it is.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block