Did you guys notice that JT's new song "Keep Going Up" is a cheer for Britney and that she responded to it? IMO

4 hours ago, Busybee said:

I am a delusional justney Stan so I am choosing to believe this hahaha

I love seeing all these threads about JT recently and this one is at 5 pages! 

I was following you until the blue ocean floor thing, while I also want to belive its about her, which I am choosing to, it's also the name of the wine he and Jessica had custom made for their wedding.

WWW.GOOGLE.COM

This Sonoma vineyard just created the world’s most expensive wine

So can you imagine how messed up it would be to write a song about another women and use that name to celebrate your wedding? 

It's possible but unlikely.

Blue Ocean floor is unfortunately not about J*ssica :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

exhibit a:

Blue Ocean Floor, which is the last track on the album, that really is… it’s a special song. I would say more or less it’s my Romeo and Juliet song. That’s about loving someone so much that you would die for them or with them, and we all know how Romeo and Juliet ends. But I saw this image in my mind of two people holding onto each other sinking to the bottom of the ocean together and one saying, ‘If you’re gonna go, I’m gonna go with you.’ And there’s something tragic about that but also so beautiful that you would give that much and be that in love with someone. So that’s where the idea of that started, and I just kept seeing this image in my mind, so I just started writing it off of that.”

Source: 

THEJTEXPERIENCE.WORDPRESS.COM

If you go to Justin's official site you can see some behind-the-scenes content from The 20/20 Experience. Here is a...

Britney’s favorite movie is The Titanic :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

• Like 1

Okay, so I replied to this topic days ago but today I was listening to this song again and I saw this line:

no I ain't gotta tell you, you heard him saying it

:beyfedup_beyonce_sunglasses_fed_up_annoyed_ok_wow_smh::receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

This got me thinking of that cry me a river line:

you don't have to say what you did, I already know, I found out from him

(Plus the you drive me crazy line but actually I think it might be a pretty common phrase, idk, I'm not a English fluent speaker or a native, *****)

I don't know if I got influenced by this post but it made sense for a few seconds that he was referring to his and Britneys past relationship together lol :katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes:

Edited by Fita
To make it pretty
9 hours ago, AZBH27 said:

I don't know about thing song yet, hope it is.. but I cannot see it yet.

BUT

"My Love", "Lovestoned", "Until The End Of Time"? Yes.

The lyrics for "My Love" have the line "This ring here represents my heart
But there's just one thing I need from you (saying "I do")".

The song was written while he was with Cameron but at that time, he said on a live talk show that he and Cameron do not see their relationship evolving into a serious marriage level.  The world knew he wanted to marry Britney, so that's that.

The song "Lovestoned" is Britney too. There's a very obvious clue:
" Now dance  Little girl, you're freaky but I like it".

We know she is freaky and "Little Girl" is how society in 00's perceives Britney Spears. Supporting claims?

I'm a Slave 4 U:

All you people look at me like I'm a little girl
Well, did you ever think it'd be okay for me to step into this world?
Always saying, "Little girl don't step into the club"

From there on I kept listening for this phrase in every JT's songs.

One more example is his song " Until The End Of Time":

The original lyric is "Baby boy there ain't no question", Is because Beyonce sang this verse as this song featured her but:

2006, live performance of this song, skip to 3:10 onwards for those who can't bear him 🙄 You will hear he changed the lyrics to " little girl there ain't no question". Let's be honest here I guarantee 1000% the media, the audience that watched him in this concert, and his band wouldn't get or pay attention to the "little girl" reference. The only one who will know.. will only be him. It is sort of a self-acknowledgment of his true feelings.

Another Song (All Over Again):
Little girl, you're all I've got

Britney Jean Spears has got him tied up since 12 haha 

GO BRITNEY YOU ARE UNFORGETTABLE!

I too thought that "My Love" and "LoveStoned / I Think She Knows Interlude" might be about Britney.
(I'm not sure about "My Love", though, because when JT was working on it, he used Cameron Diaz's face as the icon for the folder on his computer where he saved the song.... Also, it's possible that JT proposed to Cameron and was rejected😂)

Britney used "LoveStoned / I Think She Knows Interlude" on her Instagram, and the last song on NSYNC's 2000 album is "I thought she knew". I think he was talking with Britney about that song when they were together, and the "I Think She Knows" part seems to be a slightly different title for that song.
And tthe lyrics seem pretty much about Britney, and at the end of the music video, JT looks very sad. So I think it's about her.

"Futuer s** Love Sounds" has several other songs that I think are about her. "Until The End Of Time" also seems to be about her given what you are saying. It reminds me of his story about Britney calling JT crying when 911 happened.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Busybee said:

So can you imagine how messed up it would be to write a song about another women and use that name to celebrate your wedding? 

That's true, weird. 
Also I wrote before that Mirrors was about Britney, but then I found out that JT said it was about Jessica. So I thought maybe I was wrong, but then I reviewed the Mirrors music video and...
If the song is about getting married to Jessica and living happily ever after, it still doesn't make sense for JT to look quite so sad in the music video.

Besides, that lyric is obviously about thinking of someone he can no longer see, and that even if he can't see her, he can always see her when he looks in the mirror. The song seems to be trying to cheer up the person on the other side of the mirror, while at the same time consoling himself. So it's definitely not a song about being happy with someone who is there with you right now.
But he's also not lying when he says the song is about Jessica, because that's when he was about to marry her. What I mean is that he's not going to get back together with Britney anymore because he's marrying Jessica, which is sad, but the song is about looking in the mirror and saying that we'll always see each other, so it's also about Jessica, sort of.
Also, I was wondering if there were any words from Britney's work in the Mirrors song, as usual, and I found "Girl In The Mirror".

I brought up Mirrors because "Mirrors", "Amnesia", "Blue Ocean Floor", and "Pair of Wings" are all rumored to be about Brittney. 
All of these songs are about a loved one he can no longer see, but can meet and love in their imagination.
I think "Pair of Wings" is clearly about Britney. because in 2011, two years before he released 20/20 Experience, he said about Britney that "We were two birds of the same feather...small-town kids, doing the same thing. But then you become adults, and the way you were as kids doesn't make any sense"

WWW.NDTV.COM

Justin Timberlake has revealed that he and former girlfriend Britney Spears have not spoken to each other in nine or 10 years.

Obviously "Pair of Wings" is about her, so I guess the other songs on the same theme are about her, too, IMO.

• Like 2
7 hours ago, Busybee said:

I am a delusional justney Stan so I am choosing to believe this hahaha

I love seeing all these threads about JT recently and this one is at 5 pages! 

I was following you until the blue ocean floor thing, while I also want to belive its about her, which I am choosing to, it's also the name of the wine he and Jessica had custom made for their wedding.

WWW.GOOGLE.COM

This Sonoma vineyard just created the world’s most expensive wine

I forgot to write.
Blue Ocean Floor is about Romeo and Juliet, the tragic couple, according to JT, so I don't think it's about Jessica.
But they named the wine they served at their wedding, so I guess Jessica likes Blue Ocean Floor as a song.
JT started dating Jessica around 2007, and JT was on the phone with Britney at the time, so I think his heart was in turmoil.
So my guess is that JT was talking to Jessica from the beginning about how he couldn't get over Britney and all that. So maybe it was not a taboo subject between JT and Jessica that JT couldn't forget Britney, but it was something that was talked about normally.

• Love 1
On 9/10/2023 at 4:53 AM, kdub87 said:

It must be so weird being famous. Couldn’t imagine people constantly dissecting and hanging onto a relationship I had 20 years ago  :ehidk_britney_um_eek:  Let it go lmao

Relationship? But there’s no relationship anymore though..this thread highlight could this song (KGU) be about her when is from timbo and he is include in it too. It is not impossible since his history has shown that. That’s all really.

• Like 1
On 9/10/2023 at 2:29 PM, Jay 2000 said:

The reach :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

Is not really. Because instances have displayed it has happened, and the words he uses, not to mentioned he writes/Co-writes the lyrics of his songs. Reaching is when people tries to push the narrative “Britney has been cloned”… humanity can’t even find a cure for HIV or cancer and they want to talk about cloning a perfect replica of human being?? Pfttt.  Now that’s trying to reach space without an oxygen tank. 

• Love 1

Yikes… this thread.

First thing — his new Furtado and Timbaland song is not about Britney. I mean, come on. It’s a lighthearted song meant for the Monday football match where he was also curating the songs for. It’s a very anthemic, hyped-up song for sports. The lyrics are just reminding the GP that he’s about to make a comeback. I think he knows that the 90s sound is trending again (with the The Weekend’s new song sounding like a classic JT sound). Nothing meaningful.

You can easily tell which songs are for her because he has the same ‘themes’ - obsession, unfair, crazy. He probably was telling the truth that he was addicted to Britney (as overdramatic as he was) because it *was* an unhealthy attachment/obsession on his part. He just couldn’t let it go for so long.

Now if you want a possible hint from Justin to Britney, he posted an IG story of a song he liked a few weeks ago, called Moments by Pink Sweat$ and the lyrics of the song has similar themes of the songs he used to write about Britney. There’s even the classic ‘crazy’ line too that he loves using in his own songs. Also him collabing on ICU remix with Coco Jones — his lines (which does not exist in the original ICU song) does seem to be about a past love.

NOT saying these songs/lyrics are about her persay but Justin does have a recurring behaviour to him and it does seem like he always romanticizes the type of intense/obsessive love he used to have with Britney (which is weird because he never had that kind of obsessive relationship with his first girlfriend, nor his Innosense ex-gf, nor Cameron Diaz, nor his current wife. It was only with Britney).

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Shaza said:

Yikes… this thread.

First thing — his new Furtado and Timbaland song is not about Britney. I mean, come on. It’s a lighthearted song meant for the Monday football match where he was also curating the songs for. It’s a very anthemic, hyped-up song for sports. The lyrics are just reminding the GP that he’s about to make a comeback. I think he knows that the 90s sound is trending again (with the The Weekend’s new song sounding like a classic JT sound). Nothing meaningful.

You can easily tell which songs are for her because he has the same ‘themes’ - obsession, unfair, crazy. He probably was telling the truth that he was addicted to Britney (as overdramatic as he was) because it *was* an unhealthy attachment/obsession on his part. He just couldn’t let it go for so long.

Now if you want a possible hint from Justin to Britney, he posted an IG story of a song he liked a few weeks ago, called Moments by Pink Sweat$ and the lyrics of the song has similar themes of the songs he used to write about Britney. There’s even the classic ‘crazy’ line too that he loves using in his own songs. Also him collabing on ICU remix with Coco Jones — his lines (which does not exist in the original ICU song) does seem to be about a past love.

NOT saying these songs/lyrics are about her persay but Justin does have a recurring behaviour to him and it does seem like he always romanticizes the type of intense/obsessive love he used to have with Britney (which is weird because he never had that kind of obsessive relationship with his first girlfriend, nor his Innosense ex-gf, nor Cameron Diaz, nor his current wife. It was only with Britney).

:mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm: These are facts

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block