Did you guys notice that JT's new song "Keep Going Up" is a cheer for Britney and that she responded to it? IMO

5 minutes ago, Gutterguppy2.0 said:

wouldn't it be wild if he and jess broke up and then he got back with Britney (don't think it'll happen tho)? I would stroke out lmao

I would lose my mind 1000% help me GIF

he also said he loves her in his 20 years late public apology :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm: “women that I love and have loved” :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

Edited by dulcaewm
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, dulcaewm said:

I would lose my mind 1000% help me GIF

he also said he loves her in his 20 years late public apology :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm: “women that I love and have loved” :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

Yeah I remember that, but idk with him sometimes — I understand she may or may not have cheated, but I'll always resent the way he kept talking about her years after they were broken up

• Like 1
Just now, Gutterguppy2.0 said:

Yeah I remember that, but idk with him sometimes — I understand she may or may not have cheated, but I'll always resent the way he kept talking about her years after they were broken up

Same, I hate that he did that. He really was pissed, though. But Britney deserved none of that 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Gutterguppy2.0 said:

I remember reading somewhere that Wade admitted that he didn't kiss/cheat with Britney...g0ddammit I have to find it now

I hate Wade 🤮 he’s a liar, I can’t trust anything he says

I wonder if Britney will tell us why she wrote “I may have made it rain, please forgive me. my weakness caused you pain and this song’s my sorry” in Everytime

• Like 1
1 minute ago, dulcaewm said:

I hate Wade 🤮 he’s a liar, I can’t trust anything he says

I wonder if Britney will tell us why she wrote “I may have made it rain, please forgive me. my weakness caused you pain and this song’s my sorry” in Everytime

Closest thing I was able to find about he 'cheating'!!

Wade actually admitted the full story sometime around 2007. He kissed her when she was talking to him about how Justin was acting strangely distant and pulling away while she was touring during the 2001 “Dream Within A Dream” tour. She pulled away and did not respond to his advances. This incident was actually what led to her starting to compose the beginning of her song “Everytime” in Germany during 2001 while on the tour, and is the reason why Wade was no longer used as a choreographer for the 2004 “Onyx Hotel Tour” for her In The Zone album. Wade also recently said in the “Leaving Neverland” documentary that Michael Jackson was obsessed with Britney and would frequently call Wade up on the phone to ask what she was like to work with and made comments like “Isn't she ****? Isn't she so beautiful?” Seems to me Michael Jackson was the one who wormed the idea inside Wade's mind to try kissing Britney, if you ask me.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Gutterguppy2.0 said:

“Seems to me Michael Jackson was the one who wormed the idea inside Wade's mind to try kissing Britney, if you ask me.”

:mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

Wade was dating one of Michael’s nieces at that time and she said that Wade cheated on her w/ Britney

Brandi Jackson

Edited by dulcaewm
  • Like 2

I mean if true it'd be very poetic and beautiful. But I'll stick with the opinion that no, they no longer has anything together. I think it's just a coincidence... But the you drive me crazy line in Keep going up could be true, who knows, maybe it's how he deals with memories of Britney and cheering up for her. I have to say the part where you say he writes Britney's songs lines in his songs just to say that no matter what happened his heart is still in touch with her... Really cute and sweet. I haven't read all your article, but, yeah, it's a cute and poetic idea but :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

• Love 1
3 hours ago, dulcaewm said:

Edit: I found the “addicted” quote. I have no clue what the source is, but it sounds like it’s from 2002:

here’s the “infatuated” quote:

The singer, who is gearing up for the release of his new album "Future***/LoveSounds" on Sept. 12, says that fell head over heels for Spears back when they met as Mouseketeers on the Mickey Mouse Club when he was 11. 

"I was in love with her from the start," the singer tells writer Lisa DePaulo. "I was infatuated with her from the moment I saw her." 
Though he admits that he doesn't talk to the domesticated singer now (he calls the relationship "a distant thing") he wishes her well. "I want to see her win," he says. "I don't think you can ever count somebody like her out. Because she may appear one way, but she's very clever."

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/justin-on-britney-i-was-infatuated/

This is not the original article but just a few quotes, but it looks like an interview with MARIE CLAIRE around April 2003.

Justin. I Was Addicted To Britney | Contactmusic.com
https://archive.li/cb0js

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block