Did you guys notice that JT's new song "Keep Going Up" is a cheer for Britney and that she responded to it? IMO

On 9/8/2023 at 6:31 AM, princessmimi said:

Me too. :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

I really think if Justin didnt talk about their sx life and release Cry Me A River,

They probably would've got back together because they were actually seen hanging out in 2003 at his 22nd bday party.

And also according to Britney's unreleased song Guilty,

She only flirted and kissed a guy, she didn't sleep with him like Justin made it seem.

Britney should've released it as a way to defend herself but she's too kind and doesn't like confrontation.

I mean don't get me wrong, I love Everytime and its a very beautiful song but at the same time, it just confirmed to the world that she was a cheater and it made her look bad and also made people sl.ut shame her HARD!

He destroyed the good image she had to the world and it hasn't been the same ever since. :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

But that’s where we all fell for that fabricated image. Britney Spears is a good person, but not entirely a “good girl”. She was a good girl in a sense that she wants to helped her family have a better life, have a better life for herself, she comes from a humble hardworking beginning, she is a well good attitude person. But come on, she’s like any young adult growing up, which you want to experience love, s**, parties, drinks, dressing up like an adult. I personally think her PR team tried to drag her image of “BOMT” as long as they can, but Britney herself felt she has outgrew from it and would like to try more of an adult approach to her music.  I mean think about it her label disallowed her from releasing some songs that she wrote in her earliest late teen era because it doesn’t go with her “image”. The image that they conjured up and made her act with it to the point it brought more harm than good. The PR team totally pitt her into the fire of the media. They want her to facade that “good girl image” yet Britney wants to dance in a red latex suit for “OIDIA” which is iconic. They let her “do what she wants” with the art but her image stays according to the PR. That’s why parents complain of her “image”, she’s wearing all that outfit, yet tries to “portrayed ” herself as a “innocent nice girl” (which again let me be clear it is more of her PR dream than hers). Why do you think she’s calling out her PR team even during her early/mid debut eras. The PR narrative should’ve transitioned with her changed image post BOMT instead of doing what they want for the sake of  “controversy”. 

• Like 1
On 9/8/2023 at 7:57 AM, PrimeBritney said:

she was happier with kfed

I swear those who despised JT so bad (even when Britney does not) are closeted Kfed lovers. Big whoop so he donated his sperm (saying this as a guy myself) to her and it gave her two “angels” whom today can’t even show any sympathy and understanding (even for being 18 & 19 today) that their mom went through hell while trying to give both of them the love while being dragged in hell by her own family and the ex-husband. But sure JT is the “lucifer” of a human that she has ever encountered in her life 🙄

• Like 1

I don't know about thing song yet, hope it is.. but I cannot see it yet.

BUT

"My Love", "Lovestoned", "Until The End Of Time"? Yes.

The lyrics for "My Love" have the line "This ring here represents my heart
But there's just one thing I need from you (saying "I do")".

The song was written while he was with Cameron but at that time, he said on a live talk show that he and Cameron do not see their relationship evolving into a serious marriage level.  The world knew he wanted to marry Britney, so that's that.

The song "Lovestoned" is Britney too. There's a very obvious clue:
" Now dance  Little girl, you're freaky but I like it".

We know she is freaky and "Little Girl" is how society in 00's perceives Britney Spears. Supporting claims?

I'm a Slave 4 U:

All you people look at me like I'm a little girl
Well, did you ever think it'd be okay for me to step into this world?
Always saying, "Little girl don't step into the club"

From there on I kept listening for this phrase in every JT's songs.

One more example is his song " Until The End Of Time":

The original lyric is "Baby boy there ain't no question", Is because Beyonce sang this verse as this song featured her but:

2006, live performance of this song, skip to 3:10 onwards for those who can't bear him 🙄 You will hear he changed the lyrics to " little girl there ain't no question". Let's be honest here I guarantee 1000% the media, the audience that watched him in this concert, and his band wouldn't get or pay attention to the "little girl" reference. The only one who will know.. will only be him. It is sort of a self-acknowledgment of his true feelings.

Another Song (All Over Again):
Little girl, you're all I've got

Britney Jean Spears has got him tied up since 12 haha 

GO BRITNEY YOU ARE UNFORGETTABLE!

Edited by Aizat Bhri
  • Love 4
35 minutes ago, AZBH27 said:

I don't know about thing song yet, hope it is.. but I cannot see it yet.

BUT

"My Love", "Lovestoned", "Until The End Of Time"? Yes.

The lyrics for "My Love" have the line "This ring here represents my heart
But there's just one thing I need from you (saying "I do")".

The song was written while he was with Cameron but at that time, he said on a live talk show that he and Cameron do not see their relationship evolving into a serious marriage level.  The world knew he wanted to marry Britney, so that's that.

The song "Lovestoned" is Britney too. There's a very obvious clue:
" Now dance  Little girl, you're freaky but I like it".

We know she is freaky and "Little Girl" is how society in 00's perceives Britney Spears. Supporting claims?

I'm a Slave 4 U:

All you people look at me like I'm a little girl
Well, did you ever think it'd be okay for me to step into this world?
Always saying, "Little girl don't step into the club"

From there on I kept listening for this phrase in every JT's songs.

One more example is his song " Until The End Of Time":

The original lyric is "Baby boy there ain't no question", Is because Beyonce sang this verse as this song featured her but:

2006, live performance of this song, skip to 3:10 onwards for those who can't bear him 🙄 You will hear he changed the lyrics to " little girl there ain't no question". Let's be honest here I guarantee 1000% the media, the audience that watched him in this concert, and his band wouldn't get or pay attention to the "little girl" reference. The only one who will know.. will only be him. It is sort of a self-acknowledgment of his true feelings.

Another Song (All Over Again):
Little girl, you're all I've got

Britney Jean Spears has got him tied up since 12 haha 

GO BRITNEY YOU ARE UNFORGETTABLE!

Justin Timberlake doesn't write his lyrics

38 minutes ago, PrimeBritney said:

I'm not a "kfed lover." I'm just stating a fact. She had a family with this loser while JT just used her and publicly humiliated her. You're the one with issue of JT criticism

I don't have any problem calling out the things he has wrongly done to Britney. But I don't see the part here where I stated " he is a saint"??? So why are you making it seem like I'm saying he didn't commit anything wrong?????????????????????

40 minutes ago, PrimeBritney said:

Justin Timberlake doesn't write his lyrics

He has assistant writers so he isn’t the only writer that’s obvious like every singers. But in the end, it is his album/songs, so it’d have to go through his approval or his liking for those who contributed their words into the song besides his own words that he put in the songs. Britney’s Glory song released, “Liar” didn’t have her as a writer contribution to the song (even though the lyrics was already carved out for “ITZ” in the early 00’s including her contribution of it) but it didn’t happen because her PR wanted her to keep carrying that facade “good image” instead of letting her express herself. What I’m saying is I can bet you the lyrics would’ve to go through Britney seeing the song was released later with added words from other writers.  So yes definitely Britney nor JT didn’t write their entire song catalogues on their own, but at the same time they’ve their say in the song.  So if they’re not main/Co-writers of their song, they’d act as the approval. I’m aware at the same time there are songs that producers/label just pass to them to sing (though I think this happened more to Britney than JT).

The difference between Britney and JT songs is that JT has reoccurrence themes/phrases from “Justified” all the way to “20/20 part ll”, such as “love you nonstop”, “where did your love go” , “saw you with another guy”, “cheated” , “unfair”, “little girl”, “(you) drive me crazy/insane”. Those themes are hinting her.  Okay, I’m gonna go to bed as I’ve a shift work from 10am-7pm tomorrow and it is pass 2am here now. So Goodnight. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I am a delusional justney Stan so I am choosing to believe this hahaha

I love seeing all these threads about JT recently and this one is at 5 pages! 

I was following you until the blue ocean floor thing, while I also want to belive its about her, which I am choosing to, it's also the name of the wine he and Jessica had custom made for their wedding.

WWW.GOOGLE.COM

This Sonoma vineyard just created the world’s most expensive wine

So can you imagine how messed up it would be to write a song about another women and use that name to celebrate your wedding? 

It's possible but unlikely.

Edited by Busybee
On 9/7/2023 at 10:32 PM, dulcaewm said:

Have you not listened to any of the songs he’s written about her??? He was angry at her and a major ******* towards her because he felt betrayed by her. Britney acknowledged this in Everytime. He certainly took her for granted, but he was “infatuated with her”, in his words. He also said in an interview that he was addicted to her. The interviewer asked him if he’d ever been addicted to anything (they were talking about *****) and the article stated “(Long pause.) I was addicted to Britney Spears.” He’s been extraordinarily vulnerable about how he feels about her. He even said after he married J*ssica B*el that he “still loves Britney and will continue to do so.” He’s been in love with Britney since he was 13.

Love isn't about declarations, writing poems and love songs, but about the actions you take towards the other person.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, dandy said:

Love isn't about declarations, writing poems and love songs, but about the actions you take towards the other person.

This is 100% true. The fact remains that he felt betrayed by her. His love for her turned into hatred in a sense. I’m just trying to point out that Britney means a lot to him and he means a lot to Britney. There are a ton of misunderstandings between them, and the conservatorship and her family exacerbated that (which was deliberate). Their story is complex and intense. He wasn’t loving towards Britney after they broke up at all, but he is still in love with her.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block