Britney posts paparazzi picture from Mexico. Says she's headed to Italy next

This is my Italian fantasy for Britney...

It's super mod 60's vibe..

Britney looks awesome...

When her private jet lands she's greeted by a crowd of hipsters and nuns shouting her name..

The press is there and of course the paparazzi..because Cade.

The crowd parts like the Red Sea...

The Pope appears in a pink bubble like Glinda the good witch..

Britney is declared a saint..

She drives off alone in the Popemobile while people throw flowers...

The horse from the Radar video turns into unicorn and flies into the air with a banner saying "The End"

drunk tv show GIF

• Haha 3
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, dulcaewm said:

She doesn’t see herself as a major celebrity anymore and she doesn’t think average people care about her enough or would even recognize her for them to take photos of her. She doesn’t see herself at the caliber that she’s actually at. She has a very low opinion and view of herself, especially after 2006-2008. She obviously knows that there’s public interest in her still and that she has lots of fans, but she really does not think some random people at a bar would even care that she’s there. She’s incredibly insecure and it’s heartbreaking. 

this. 

also she's been the most photographed woman in the world. it's completely normal that she hates being photographed. paparazzi shots have been used to ridicule her, humilliate her and even put her in a cship. it must be a nightmare for her. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
11 hours ago, dulcaewm said:

She doesn’t see herself as a major celebrity anymore and she doesn’t think average people care about her enough or would even recognize her for them to take photos of her. She doesn’t see herself at the caliber that she’s actually at. She has a very low opinion and view of herself, especially after 2006-2008. She obviously knows that there’s public interest in her still and that she has lots of fans, but she really does not think some random people at a bar would even care that she’s there. She’s incredibly insecure and it’s heartbreaking. 

That’s why I’m praying for her to surround herself with good people, and receive understanding and empathy from them as she continues on her journey toward well being. :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
13 hours ago, BlackoutITZ said:

Backgrid is a photo agency that buys celebrity photos from amateur or freelance photographers to then sell to tabloids like the Daily Mail. The photos get uploaded to an archive and tabloids look through it and decide what they want to buy and publish. Given that the pictures definitely look like they were taken on someone's phone, it seems that the person sold them to Backgrid. The common belief that all Backgrid photos are staged is actually a myth, because even if someone did set up their own pap shots, it's not Backgrid who has arranged that, they are setting them up with the photographer. Backgrid is just the host for the image.

She kinda has to if they own it. Other celebrities have actually been sued for posting their own pap pictures on Instagram.

Thank you!! I keep seeing so many conspiracies around Backgrid and public photos of Brit. I knew there had to be a logical explanation. 

• Love 1
15 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I’m living for this all. I hope she has a blast and keeps the awesome security that is sticking close yet keeping a distance from her actions. She deserves full autonomy and this is what it looks like people. I hope she stays SAFE and rocks out with her tape extensions out. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block