Britney posts paparazzi picture from Mexico. Says she's headed to Italy next

24 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Britney doesn't get a pass though when will people learn, she was excited to see that basketball player and approached him from behind and tapped him.

Britney should know that after several decades in the business she's going to be photographed, followed by paps, and people will have their phones out recording and snapping pictures.

It does suck but she just like any other celeb or reality star are going to have people wanting autographs, pics and vids. 

Approaching someone and asking permission is completely different to just taking a picture of them. I agree that it's an unfortunate reality that people will take pictures of her, but let's not conflate those two things. Besides, she's not even complaining in the post, she's just saying that she didn't realise people were taking pictures of her.

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

I can bet someone she was with set or sold the pics/video up. Backgrid were always the ones with the Sam set up pics. I don’t think some random person in a bar in Mexico was contacting backgrid of all places to sell a video. Most would go to a tmz source. 

TMZ buy most of their pics from Backgrid too. This is no different, just seems that Daily Mail beat them to it.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

I can bet someone she was with set or sold the pics/video up. Backgrid were always the ones with the Sam set up pics. I don’t think some random person in a bar in Mexico was contacting backgrid of all places to sell a video. Most would go to a tmz source. 

believe it or not, paparazzi also exist in Mexico, and they actually got quite awful back in the 2000s

They're still doing their thing these days, even if the campaigns against celebrities aren't as tough as back then.

She might think that no one knows her in Mexico, but she's actually pretty famous. Once they know where she's staying, it must be very easy to follow her around, especially if she's still within the tourist zone (I doubt she's going to places that only locals visit).

And I really doubt that people like TMZ, Daily Mail, or the paparazzi that sell them the pictures and videos don't have their own correspondents, again, especially when everybody knows already the places she likes to visit.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

Britney always excusing her looks.. literally no one was criticizing her looks in this situation but she makes a big deal about something that wasn’t even a thing.  :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

PS. Britney we know you don’t like europe and you ain’t going to Italy. :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

I don't get it. She's embarrassed by what exactly? Her hair really of all things?! Lol she's too funny sometimes.

I wish people would respect her privacy and consider that she is just fellow human being...but the truth is that that person would have taken their phone out and filmed any famous person that they came across. It's about clout and the proof that they saw a celebrity.

Also Britney is just such in denial that she's a SUPERSTAR and has always been trying to convince us that she's just a regular girl.

We want her on a pedestal and she just wants to sip margaritas and party with the common people.

The  chic thing would be for her to go to more high profile, exclusive places that it would be seen as bad form to take a phone out and snap a pic. Places with other celebrities?...but it sounds like she doesn't wanna be caught dead mingling with other famous "industry" people on her level. 

So it is what it is Britney, this is how people are! I'm sorry we failed you and the world is trash.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
  • Super Mods
3 hours ago, Crayboy said:

Also I don't wanna be An as shole, BUT I feel like, in hindsight, Sam was holding her back??

She's been having more fun, traveling, being with friends and dancing more times in these three weeks than when she was married. I hope she continues to have fun and find herself as a single woman 

That's what I was thinking.

Based on how she was mainly in her home when they were married,

makes me think that he controlled her.

Well now she's single and free to do what she wants. :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

she has no reason to be embarrassed. I think she might have an issue with ageing or refuses to let accept the last 14 years have been stripped away from her. and shes trying to re-live those lost years. Maybe thats why she loves posting videos of her dancing etc. she can control the lighting and the environment

Chef in the works

Chair Throw GIF by Britney Spears

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block