Britney felt like Sam Asghari couldn’t handle her freedom and was trying to control her

27 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

That makes sense tbh then all the accusations like cheating and abuse.

Like for example:

There is one video where they're both lifting weights and Sam tells her to smile and she does.

He treated her like a mindless idiot who also happened to be a walking ATM. :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

Telling someone to smile while on camera for a fun workout video is suddenly controlling and the biggest offense? :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: Are we going to now start blaming her music video and creative directors for telling her to make certain faces or walk a specific way while on camera or during shoots? :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:

• Like 1

If this is the true narrative, I love that for her.

I could see him pressuring her to be more polished and present herself in a certain way to match his influencer aesthetic. He wanted to get out there on red carpets and be seen in public as a "celebrity power couple". But if Britney didn't want that good for her for allowing the relationship to end.

:snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search:

Serious question though....any Breathe Heavy Sleuths here have any insider info about which of these "sources" actually come from Britney and which news outlets Britney actually likes and talk to? It would be nice to know which narrative to follow.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
39 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

Scam wanted Britney to be the perfect doll at red carpets boosting his acting profile and she didn’t want to be a part of that charade anymore - this event and their interaction says it all:

I don’t know why it took so long for them to realize that they weren’t going to be compatible with eachother in the long run. At least he let her go and kindly walked back into the car with her to leave once he realized she was having a panic attack. Love can really be blind sometimes.

Edited by ThatsHowIRoll
  • Haha 2
  • Like 3
  • Super Mods
14 minutes ago, ThatsHowIRoll said:

Telling someone to smile while on camera for a fun workout video is suddenly controlling and the biggest offense? :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: Are we going to now start blaming her music video and creative directors for telling her to make certain faces or walk a specific way while on camera or during shoots? :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:

Did I say it was an offense?

If you read my comment clearly,

I just pointed it out how it was odd.

There's also other incidents where he appears controlling like one time she went live on IG but then he snatched the phone away from her.

Its obvious he never took her seriously and just saw her as a basketcase.

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, Viking84 said:

You already asked from your other account ICouldn'tThinkofOne and I gave an answer. Log in to your other account and have a read.

@ICouldntThinkOfOne this conspiracy theorist is so blindsided by actual facts and evidence that he now thinks we’re the same person. :lolnoworries_britney_hat_its_okay_excited: I’m sorry but we had to laugh. Once a conspiracy theorist, always a conspiracy theorist. Again, where are your sources? You didn’t present any articles, links, court documentation, audios. Nothing. We have patiently been waiting but you just give this forum a bunch of blanket responses instead. And now you’re accusing me of being another member? :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe: Source (other than the voices in your head)?

Edited by ThatsHowIRoll
  • Haha 2
11 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

There's also other incidents where he appears controlling like one time she went live on IG but then he snatched the phone away from her.

It’s obvious he never took her seriously and just saw her as a basketcase.

You sure make it sound like it’s an offense. As if telling someone to smile is suddenly a bad or odd thing. 

And omg, big deal!!!! She clicked the live button by accident. Oh no!! How ever will we move on? Sam is obviously more tech savvy than she is so he helped her turn it off. Can we stop turning everything about Britney’s life into a cryptic tale? By doing this, you’re feeding into the B-anon conspirators and the attention seeking YouTubers who profit off of Britney’s suffering. Maybe she was instructed to not speak live because she was in the midst of fighting a court battle at the time.

I know you all hate Sam but let’s use a tiny bit of logic.

Edited by ThatsHowIRoll
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
12 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Its obvious he never took her seriously and just saw her as a basketcase.

There was another one, it was her birthday and he was very much not into the fact that it was her birthday and wanted her to hurry up and leave to go somewhere. He was talking to her like she’s a child there, too.

Edited by dulcaewm
  • Love 1
58 minutes ago, easy said:

Yes!! It reminds me of people who are addicts in recovery. It's recommend not to have a relationship for at least a year after you choose to get sober. It's a very important time where focus needs to be 100% on them and their journey. Same for abuse survivors, Britney needs to learn who she is on her own. 

You described 100% right!

I think it would be so good for Britney to work on her own journey and learn to enjoy her own 'alone time'. She would be able to know herself better and understand her needs and priorities. She could find herself really empowered and independent and it would help her to find good people with time.

• Love 5
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, dulcaewm said:

There was another one, it was her birthday and he was very much not into the fact that it was her birthday and wanted her to hurry up and leave to go somewhere. He was talking to her like she’s a child there, too.

You are TOO obsessed with Britney’s love life and nitpicking her life apart when you should be worried about your failed relationships instead. Go away, Justney stan. This isn’t 2001. sl**-shaming women isn’t a trend anymore. But yes, apparently that situation is more problematic than Justin Timberlake calling her a “*****” in front of thousands of people or selling her out on a music video to profit off of his career. The reason why Britney doesn’t even date “famous” guys anymore is because of that filthy man in your avi. 

Edited by ThatsHowIRoll
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block