Britney felt like Sam Asghari couldn’t handle her freedom and was trying to control her

Read Britney's account carefully. Her pain comes from being pushed to fulfill conditions, but she wants to be loved for who she is not who she is with conditions. In Cabo, she wrote that she gets angry easily. Is she having outbursts of anger because it is part of her healing process? Or because she is told to take her medication?  If I wasn’t my dad’s strong soldier, I would be sent away to places to get fixed by doctors  

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
22 minutes ago, ThatsHowIRoll said:

You sure make it sound like it’s an offense. As if telling someone to smile is suddenly a bad or odd thing. 

And omg, big deal!!!! She clicked the live button by accident. Oh no!! How ever will we move on? Sam is obviously more tech savvy than she is so he helped her turn it off. Can we stop turning everything about Britney’s life into a cryptic tale? By doing this, you’re feeding into the B-anon conspirators and the attention seeking YouTubers who profit off of Britney’s suffering. Maybe she was instructed to not speak live because she was in the midst of fighting a court battle at the time.

I know you all hate Sam but let’s use a tiny bit of logic.

Wow you're so rude after me being nice to you.

How pathetic.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Hamelia said:

Read Britney's account carefully. Her pain comes from being pushed to fulfill conditions, but she wants to be loved for who she is not who she is with conditions. In Cabo, she wrote that she gets angry easily. Is she having outbursts of anger because it is part of her healing process? Or because she is told to take her medication?  If I wasn’t my dad’s strong soldier, I would be sent away to places to get fixed by doctors  

Britney is saying that if she wasn’t going along with everything and acting “strong” all of the time, she would be punished. She wasn’t allowed to be vulnerable or have bad days or complain if things were too much. Those doctors that she was sent to repeatedly did not care about her wellbeing. And if Britney does indeed have bipolar disorder, the goal was never to get her to a happier and healthier place. Only controlled.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
40 minutes ago, ThatsHowIRoll said:

@ICouldntThinkOfOne this conspiracy theorist is so blindsided by actual facts and evidence that he now thinks we’re the same person. :lolnoworries_britney_hat_its_okay_excited: I’m sorry but we had to laugh. Once a conspiracy theorist, always a conspiracy theorist. Again, where are your sources? You didn’t present any articles, links, court documentation, audios. Nothing. We have patiently been waiting but you just give this forum a bunch of blanket responses instead. And now you’re accusing me of being another member? :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe: Source (other than the voices in your head)?

The fact that you speak on behalf of both accounts is very telling, on top of having an identical writing style and often being the only accounts liking each other's content.

I explained this to you a million times but you clearly don't have the mental requirements to grasp anything. There is PLENTY of evidence of how controlled Britney's life was in 2016. Were you not a fan then? Have you not followed the events fo Britney's life in the last year? Did you not know that?

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, dulcaewm said:

Britney is saying that if she wasn’t going along with everything and acting “strong” all of the time, she would be punished. She wasn’t allowed to be vulnerable or have bad days or complain if things were too much. Those doctors that she was sent to repeatedly did not care about her wellbeing. And if Britney does indeed have bipolar disorder, the goal was never to get her to a happier and healthier place. Only controlled.

Her IG caption is about NOW, not her past, but I agree that was how it went during the conservatorship. And that unethical treatment is the reason why she refuses further treatment.

I am reading Paris Hilton's memoir and she addresses the 'getting fixed by doctors' in her own life. She says she has ADHD and she is so happy her husband is not trying to 'fix' her. There are advantages to her condition among them a high energy level and creativity. Both are also true for Britney when she danced ~ 10 hours a day, hated sitting still, and had lots of ideas as long as she wasn't subdued by medication.

• Love 1
42 minutes ago, ThatsHowIRoll said:

You sure make it sound like it’s an offense. As if telling someone to smile is suddenly a bad or odd thing. 

And omg, big deal!!!! She clicked the live button by accident. Oh no!! How ever will we move on? Sam is obviously more tech savvy than she is so he helped her turn it off. Can we stop turning everything about Britney’s life into a cryptic tale? By doing this, you’re feeding into the B-anon conspirators and the attention seeking YouTubers who profit off of Britney’s suffering. Maybe she was instructed to not speak live because she was in the midst of fighting a court battle at the time.

I know you all hate Sam but let’s use a tiny bit of logic.

How can you use a tiny bit of logic if you don't possess any, as made evident by most of your posts?

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
7 minutes ago, Hamelia said:

Her IG caption is about NOW, not her past, but I agree that was how it went during the conservatorship. And that unethical treatment is the reason why she refuses further treatment.

I am reading Paris Hilton's memoir and she addresses the 'getting fixed by doctors' in her own life. She says she has ADHD and she is so happy her husband is not trying to 'fix' her. There are advantages to her condition among them a high energy level and creativity. Both are also true for Britney when she danced ~ 10 hours a day, hated sitting still, and had lots of ideas as long as she wasn't subdued by medication.

She’s saying that she wasn’t allowed to be vulnerable then, and she wasn’t allowed to be vulnerable in this relationship NOW. Britney’s personality and behavior is not the same as Paris Hilton’s was, they aren’t comparable just because they liked partying together.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Viking84 said:

No, he was a Team Con plant who had fulfilled his contractual purpose. There was never any romantic interest from his side.

This this and this. Jesus Christ, what makes people think a Team Con approved boyfriend can be genuine? Literally no one could reach her. She was barely allowed to have a moment and as she said her phone was tapped and they would take it from her when she tried to get a lawyer. 

How could anyone think it was genuine for even a second? 

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Hamelia said:

She could be having anger outbursts for a myriad of reasons that have nothing to do with being told to take meds. Being told to do anything can be a trigger to the control and abuse she suffered and cause her to react. If this is her issue it's nothing her therapist can't help her with. 

• Love 1
  • Like 5
3 hours ago, Elri said:

Hmm, interesting. I thought one of two things about the reason.

1. Britney changed her mind about having a family and it was a deal breaker.

2. Pressure from one of them. Either Sam wanting Britney to be some idealized version he had, or Britney wanting Sam to slow down to have a family and he said no.

I wish Britney all the best. She deserves happiness and peace, hopefully, she can find someone who will love her unconditionally.

I hope she finds love in herself

4 hours ago, Elri said:

Hmm, interesting. I thought one of two things about the reason.

1. Britney changed her mind about having a family and it was a deal breaker.

2. Pressure from one of them. Either Sam wanting Britney to be some idealized version he had, or Britney wanting Sam to slow down to have a family and he said no.

I wish Britney all the best. She deserves happiness and peace, hopefully, she can find someone who will love her unconditionally.

Im thinking number 2 mixed with her perhaps wanting to try new things while he needed to stay in the gym to stay in shape for different roles (wanting to make some money on his own). She then feeling lonely and... 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Viking84 said:

You already asked from your other account ICouldn'tThinkofOne and I gave an answer. Log in to your other account and have a read.

I didn't even mention you here but thanks for bringing my name into it. Really strengthens every argument you make, sweetie!

Any ways, you still have proven your source, In this thread or the other. It isn't a difficult task; if you have proof of X, prove X by showing your proof. 

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block