Britney felt like Sam Asghari couldn’t handle her freedom and was trying to control her

10 hours ago, dulcaewm said:

You do not utilize deductive reasoning so the “proof” is meaningless. There is a consistent pattern of behavior involved here and you choose not to see it even after the request for spousal support was revealed. We could link every bit of evidence here and you would still walk away claiming people are crying wolf.

madonna look it up GIF

That part I put in bold, see thats the important part, bring proof. You could do that, but choose not to, and then play victim in every thread. I'm not expecting you to read all my posts, I certainly don't read yours, but you'll see that I've said the spousal support is proof enough to dislike Sam, but instead of choosing that, you've resorted to saying "I TOLD YOU SO" and then creating theories that my account is a secret second account because I asked a conspiracy theorist who has literally shared conspiracy theories about their conspiracy theorists actually part of a grand conspiracy...

Stick to the question, stick to the thread.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block