Britney leaning on Bryan amid divorce

I mean when Bryan was with Britney in 2015/2016 instead of Jamie, Britney looked and seemed the happiest and healthiest she had been probably since the beginning of the CONservatorship. Not that he should get any credit because he should have never gone along with that abusive scam…but he clearly stayed in his lane and let Britney be Britney and do what she wanted to do. She seemed so much like her old self at that time.

• Love 1
  • Like 3

And yet Page Six says this:

Britney Spears is not “on good terms with her family” amid her and Sam Asghari‘s divorce, a source close to the Princess of Pop tells Page Six.

“Her meeting with her mom [Lynne Spears in May] went OK, but there’s still a lot of hurt there, so they haven’t quite reconciled,” the insider continues. “Britney is still very angry with [her sister] Jamie Lynn [Spears], too.”

The source calls the Grammy winner, 41, “isolated, especially now without Sam.”

However, she “is hanging in there, all things considered.”

britney-jamie-lynn-spears-sam-asghari-77
PAGESIX.COM

"Britney and Jamie Lynn never met up [in June], contrary to what Britney said," a source close to the the "Zoey 101" alum tells Page Six.

So, once again, these entertainment outlets have conflicting info.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, ZoneGirl said:

And yet Page Six says this:

Britney Spears is not “on good terms with her family” amid her and Sam Asghari‘s divorce, a source close to the Princess of Pop tells Page Six.

“Her meeting with her mom [Lynne Spears in May] went OK, but there’s still a lot of hurt there, so they haven’t quite reconciled,” the insider continues. “Britney is still very angry with [her sister] Jamie Lynn [Spears], too.”

The source calls the Grammy winner, 41, “isolated, especially now without Sam.”

However, she “is hanging in there, all things considered.”

britney-jamie-lynn-spears-sam-asghari-77
PAGESIX.COM

"Britney and Jamie Lynn never met up [in June], contrary to what Britney said," a source close to the the "Zoey 101" alum tells Page Six.

So, once again, these entertainment outlets have conflicting info.

so this was co-written by Nicholas who is a big fan of Britney and gets inside info from her team so I'm inclined to believe this over Extra

Oh whatever.  None of us will ever know tbh.  Remember how it was reported that he was the only family member invited to her fabulous wedding??  Then Britney denied that and made scathing remarks about him on her Instagram.  These media reports from unknown sources are dumb and should be taken with a grain of salt.  It does show what a money maker Britney is for all of them though, doesn't it?  I just hope she has lots of support of her choosing.  

• Like 4
12 minutes ago, alleyesonme393 said:

I mean when Bryan was with Britney in 2015/2016 instead of Jamie, Britney looked and seemed the happiest and healthiest she had been probably since the beginning of the CONservatorship. Not that he should get any credit because he should have never gone along with that abusive scam…but he clearly stayed in his lane and let Britney be Britney and do what she wanted to do. She seemed so much like her old self at that time.

I think the only reason Britney seemed happy during this time is because she was certain the con was about to be over, a court investigator got involved back in 2016, she also was working her *** off and showing that she was dedicated to her career again, which would’ve looked good in the eyes of the court!

don’t trust Bryan he didn’t care he just stood guard while she went through mental hoops trying to survive 

• Like 4
23 minutes ago, britney_rocks said:

Exhale needs to stop acting like they know how Britney feels towards her family. They might have done some **** to her in the past but at the end of the day, that’s all you have. Maybe she has chosen to forgive some of them. And if she has, good, cause she needs people she knows around her now more than ever. 

Her life is better without them. They are all abusers. Forgiving them and letting them back in won't fix that. She needs real love from real friends.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
Just now, 3IsACharm33 said:

I think the only reason Britney seemed happy during this time is because she was certain the con was about to be over, a court investigator got involved back in 2016, she also was working her *** off and showing that she was dedicated to her career again, which would’ve looked good in the eyes of the court!

don’t trust Bryan he didn’t care he just stood guard while she went through mental hoops trying to survive 

Very true! Never mind I take back what I said!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block