Britney leaning on Bryan amid divorce

Vultures will swoop in…

I wish Britney would just sever contact with everyone from the past since none of them can be trusted, leave LA, hire some incredible lawyers, and build a new life on her own terms. She’s stuck in the mud and needs to get out of the swamp. I think an apartment in a luxury high rise would guarantee her peace and protection, and city living would grant her plenty of anonymity since there’s just so many people around. There’s still so much independence for her to reclaim but people want her plugged into the system with bodyguards, drivers, assistants etc. when those all just bring attention and pathways for people to know her whereabouts and what she’s up to. 

Edited by Tetris
  • Love 2
  • Like 4
Just now, Viking84 said:

Her life is better without them. They are all abusers. Forgiving them and letting them back in won't fix that. She needs real love from real friends.

name one person she can trust you know of.

I am getting lost now.. everyone is suddenly an abuser? her mom, dad, brother, sister, kids, ex husband, his wife, his kids, Sam Asghari, Sam Lutfi, Alli Sims, her childhood best friends, Felicia, Big Rob, Paris, Cade...list goes on

name one person???

1 minute ago, Daredevil said:

I am getting lost now.. everyone is suddenly an abuser? her mom, dad, brother, sister, kids, ex husband, his wife, his kids, Sam Asghari, Sam Lutfi, Alli Sims, her childhood best friends, Felicia, Big Rob, Paris, Cade...list goes on

name one person???

herself.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Daredevil said:

name one person???

That's my point. She shouldn't allow any of them back in her life. She needs real friends who love her for her.

3 minutes ago, Tetris said:

Vultures will swoop in…

I wish Britney would just sever contact with everyone from the past since none of them can be trusted, leave LA, hire some incredible lawyers, and build a new life on her own terms. She’s stuck in the mud and needs to get out of the swamp. I think an apartment in a luxury high rise would guarantee her peace and protection, and city living would grant her plenty of anonymity since there’s just so many people around. There’s still so much independence for her to reclaim but people want her plugged into the system with bodyguards, drivers, assistants etc. when those all just bring attention and pathways for people to know her whereabouts and what she’s up to. 

I mean same here.. I am getting lost.. Has Britney Spears not met ONE person during 41 years she could trust you say??

21 minutes ago, ZoneGirl said:

And yet Page Six says this:

Britney Spears is not “on good terms with her family” amid her and Sam Asghari‘s divorce, a source close to the Princess of Pop tells Page Six.

“Her meeting with her mom [Lynne Spears in May] went OK, but there’s still a lot of hurt there, so they haven’t quite reconciled,” the insider continues. “Britney is still very angry with [her sister] Jamie Lynn [Spears], too.”

The source calls the Grammy winner, 41, “isolated, especially now without Sam.”

However, she “is hanging in there, all things considered.”

britney-jamie-lynn-spears-sam-asghari-77
PAGESIX.COM

"Britney and Jamie Lynn never met up [in June], contrary to what Britney said," a source close to the the "Zoey 101" alum tells Page Six.

So, once again, these entertainment outlets have conflicting info.

I'd believe this, Nick Hautman has been very reliable 

34 minutes ago, Tetris said:

Vultures will swoop in…

Yes for sure. She needs to be in New York. She seems to be her happiest there.

1 hour ago, Tetris said:

Vultures will swoop in…

I agree so much! by continuing to stay in LA with all these vultures and the paparazzi it’s almost like she’s feeding the machine that killed her in the first place and she would be so much happier elsewhere

This Britney is so alone and fragile narrative should stop. She has girlfriends. She told that herself. She has her and she has friends. She can handle it with a help of professional therapist too. Britney is a strong woman and been through a lot. Lets send her positive vibes instead of helping those stories with their narrative.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block