🚨 Pop emergency! Britney is readying a NEW album

1 hour ago, e_ffen said:

Sony? Isn’t she with RCA, or am I confused? Does this mean she currently doesn’t have a contract? 

She re-signed/extended her contract with RCA for four more albums in 2014, so still has three albums in her contract. These types of contracts can be changed at the labels discretion though, and I would be interested to know if the conservatorship ending had any consequences on the contracts she entered into during the c-ship years. Technically speaking, in 2014 Britney was legally unable to sign a contract or enter into any kind of contractual or legal obligation, so the contract will have been signed by her conservator on her behalf. So I do wonder if that has affected her contract under RCA, which is why she could now be re-negotiating with Sony (who owns RCA). It's such a unique situation so there's really no precedence for what would happen in that kind of scenario before so it's hard to know.

• Like 3

Only way to beat that smear campaign about her to release new album and some interviews. Collaboration with someone like Beyonce may slay. Make that happen Cade.

Britney please be brave and expose these scammers. Use every opportunity, use right platforms such as Oprah, Drew, Kelly etc. 

That way she can easily overshadow loser Sam and her fake family.

Edited by Dreamer26
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, BlackoutITZ said:

She re-signed/extended her contract with RCA for four more albums in 2014, so still has three albums in her contract. These types of contracts can be changed at the labels discretion though, and I would be interested to know if the conservatorship ending had any consequences on the contracts she entered into during the c-ship years. Technically speaking, in 2014 Britney was legally unable to sign a contract or enter into any kind of contractual or legal obligation, so the contract will have been signed by her conservator on her behalf. So I do wonder if that has affected her contract under RCA, which is why she could now be re-negotiating with Sony (who owns RCA). It's such a unique situation so there's really no precedence for what would happen in that kind of scenario before so it's hard to know.

Since RCA is owned by Sony, the news outlets could have just skipped some details and there could have been no changes made at all.

Edited by BenCF

It’s interesting how most of you will run with the tabloids and convince yourselves that everything you read is true. You guys are a part of the problem. Britney gets a divorce and suddenly, she now has an album ready. Give me a break. These sites just want clicks to capitalize on her divorce.

Edited by ThatsHowIRoll
  • Like 1

If she's writing, and serving Glory vocals with a darker production :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

I've always said she should prioritise her healing over music, but I feel a shift now. It feels like it's time.

The book will lay out the specifics of everything and the album could well be the release she needs. Not to mention getting herself out there.

Surely that house has WAY too many bad memories now....

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block