🚨 Pop emergency! Britney is readying a NEW album

It’s on her “Radar.” Britney Spears is planning to record a new album amid her divorce from Sam Asghari, sources tell Page Six. “She has an upcoming writers camp and is getting songs from some big artists,” one insider close to the Princess of Pop reveals to us exclusively. While we’re told Spears is “focused” on her highly anticipated memoir, “The Woman in Me,” which hits stores Oct. 24, a second source shares, “Ideally, she would love to do a record and maybe a song for the book release.”

The Grammy winner has not released an album since 2016’s “Glory.” However, she has dropped two songs since a judge terminated her 13-year conservatorship in November 2021: “Hold Me Closer” with Elton John and “Mind Your Business” with her frequent collaborator Will.i.am.

Page Six broke the news in May that Spears, 41, had begun to talk about “recording again and has gotten plenty of offers, some of which she’s turned down” — including a collaboration with Beyoncé. “The beauty of Britney being free again is that she gets to call the shots for the first time in a very long time, and she’ll do it at her own pace,” a source told us at the time. The news that the “Toxic” singer is officially laying the groundwork for a new album, which “Extra” was first to report, comes just one day after her husband filed for divorce.

Asghari, 29, cited “irreconcilable differences” as the reason for the estranged couple’s separation and asked that Spears pay spousal support and his attorneys’ fees.

• Like 5

I believe this is just to counter/distract from the current negative press. There’s going to be so many stories on both sides endlessly coming out through all this - smear campaigns and similar work-related distraction pieces.
I seriously doubt she is actively pursuing new music or has any legitimate plans to. This is just Hollywood PR machine feeding itself. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block